Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-26-2009, 01:21 AM   #26
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Legal Militia

I have listened too. That made me wonder about Deagle. So I did a research and I found this insightful article about him:

The prophet in Clayton Park
http://www.thecoast.ca/halifax/the-p...ent?oid=961304

It's a long article but worth it. It puts everything into perspective. Kind of a funny writing style also.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:29 AM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
I have listened too. That made me wonder about Deagle. So I did a research and I found this insightful article about him:

It's a long article but worth it. It puts everything into perspective. Kind of a funny writing style also.
Yes, a very long article.

Since you've read it, how about summarizing it for us?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:49 AM   #28
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...wonder about Deagle. So I did a research and I found this insightful article about him:

It's a long article but worth it. It puts everything into perspective...
Bill Deagle is often attacked.

Members and guests who are interested will all make up their own minds, of course.

Here is a video that introduced me to Bill Deagle as a source of information. Obviously, I find him credible and a valuable resource, or I wouldn't post about him:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+grenada+forum
Old 07-26-2009, 02:11 AM   #29
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

The article is good journalism. It is a 6 months research about Deagle. I could not have appreciated the article as much if I haven't seen a few months ago the Granada forums lecture and Project Camelot interview about Deagle. I liked these interviews, and I liked the guy. The article is as objective as can be, so it also reports a few things Deagle doesn't say about him. Give it a try.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:13 AM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The article is good journalism. It is a 6 months research about Deagle. I could not have appreciated the article as much if I haven't seen a few months ago the Granada forums lecture and Project Camelot interview about Deagle. I liked these interviews, and I liked the guy. The article is as objective as can be, so it also reports a few things Deagle doesn't say about him. Give it a try.
You're not summarizing the article.

Guess you're not interested in doing so. Your choice.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:57 PM   #31
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

So far it is going like a history of Bill Deagle story - about how an FBI agent mistakenly told him about their 911 plans months before it happened.

And how they removed all kinds of bombs from the Murrah building - as a doctor, his patients confided horrific insider info to him.

Here's a quote about an angel's msg about the future and the "white button."
It wasn't Gabriel's only nocturnal visit to Bill's bedside. On another occasion, Deagle says Gabriel took him inside a secret facility within the North American Air Defence Command base in the Cheyenne Mountains of Colorado. "I told him that I had been in the NORAD facility before and wondered why he was taking me there," the world-wise Deagle explained later. But Gabriel told him this was a new, even more super-secret complex and showed him a "white, bubble-shaped button" labeled "Neutron Fuse."

"What do you think will happen when this system is activated and the president of the United States gives the order to push the white button?" Gabriel asked.

"I don't know," Bill reasonably answered.

Pushing the button, Gabriel explained, will trigger the shutdown of all communications on earth—except for a select few devices controlled by them. That will be the beginning, Gabriel declared, of "the Great Falling Away."

But why was Gabriel telling him all this, Bill Deagle not surprisingly wondered?
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:01 PM   #32
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Gabriel? Errr, I'm not much for scripture.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:12 PM   #33
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Seashore,

I love your ambition on getting things moved and fast but as far as I am concern there are already so many "underground militia's" all over the world fighting for this cause and others.

It gets them no where.............I signed the petition, of course an injunction would be nice if one could do so..............even religious beliefs will not stop this..

The smart move would be to have the necessary anti-dotes which many have posted here on hand.

If MSM can cure cancer and malaria, and I know that is true, it will stop this flue.

So be not afraid, roll up your sleeves and have your stash hidden......if we do end up dying, oh well, I doubt that will be all that bad in itself
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:31 PM   #34
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
The smart move would be to have the necessary anti-dotes which many have posted here on hand.

If MMS (corrected name) can cure cancer and malaria, and I know that is true, it will stop this flue.

So be not afraid, roll up your sleeves and have your stash hidden......if we do end up dying, oh well, I doubt that will be all that bad in itself
As Dr. Carley points out - the damages from vaccines are so extensive, there is no true antidote. All kinds of poisons are injected along with the flu virus particles.

I wrote an article on how viruses change up DNA and these vaccines are injecting us with DNA from whatever tissue the virus is grown own - monkey, dog, egg, aborted fetus ...
Stealth Virus Shock and Awe
http://www.childrenofthenewearth.com...aren/article18
It changes virus diseases into "stealth" pathogens that your immune system cannot see, and the virus grows unchecked in your body to cause a myriad of chronic diseases.

No vaccine for me. I really would like to live to see the future without these scumbags. But this is the one thing I might fight to the death over. We need an underground network where we have proof we got the shots, but they really were destroyed.

Especially if the vaccine comes preloaded in a syringe - there could be a microchip hiding in the needle. Mark of the beast?
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:51 PM   #35
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone has their role to play.

Thank you everyone who is posting.

Together we will figure this out.

Love to everyone.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:01 PM   #36
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
However, I don't see anything about a petition for injunction in the materials. I have emailed the company about this.
The company replied to my email by asking me to call, which I did. I spoke with them and found out that the material is included; I was just looking in the wrong place.

While on the phone, I learned that there has to be an "imminent danger" and that we can file in state court for this, because they have "concurrent jurisdiction."
Old 07-28-2009, 10:04 PM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
However, I don't see anything about a petition for injunction in the materials. I have emailed the company about this.
Quote:
The company replied to my email by asking me to call, which I did. I spoke with them and found out that the material is included; I was just looking in the wrong place.
However, the sample form that is needed was missing from the materials, and I emailed them about this.

I received a reply with an attached .pdf entitled "Injunction Basics and Sample Form."

Anyone thinking about ordering the materials and using them to participate in this project should be sure that you get this .pdf document.

It is excellent.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:28 PM   #38
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. True Ott has written an article dated August 9, 2009 that is posted on Rense.com.

The title is: "The Illuminati Agenda For The Coming New Order - The PROMIS Of DAYLIGHT And The ORACLE 8i."

The article ends with this: "The only question remaining is:

IS THERE A U.S. ATTORNEY BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO SEEK GRAND JURY INDICTMENTS AGAINST THESE MASS MURDERERS???"

Here is the link:

http://rense.com/general87/ilmn.htm
Old 09-21-2009, 07:53 PM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

I have purchased and started to view the 4-CD Step-by-Step Self-Help Course offered on this website. It's excellent.

I can see that this project is doable. You don't have to be a lawyer to go to court. One can learn how to do what needs to be done.
At present I am reading one of the tutorials that is part of this course entitled "The Language of Law."

I am struck by this passage: "You have power over your courts. That's right. You have power to command your courts to obey the law. That power is contained in the rules of court, rules of evidence, rules of procedure, rules of judicial administrations, and the maxims -- laws that control every judge, lawyer, officer of the law, and every party who comes before its bar. The courts are subject to the law, and your knowledge of the law commands your power over the courts."
Old 09-21-2009, 10:10 PM   #40
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
As Dr. Carley points out - the damages from vaccines are so extensive, there is no true antidote. All kinds of poisons are injected along with the flu virus particles.

I wrote an article on how viruses change up DNA and these vaccines are injecting us with DNA from whatever tissue the virus is grown own - monkey, dog, egg, aborted fetus ...
Stealth Virus Shock and Awe
http://www.childrenofthenewearth.com...aren/article18
It changes virus diseases into "stealth" pathogens that your immune system cannot see, and the virus grows unchecked in your body to cause a myriad of chronic diseases.

No vaccine for me. I really would like to live to see the future without these scumbags. But this is the one thing I might fight to the death over. We need an underground network where we have proof we got the shots, but they really were destroyed.

Especially if the vaccine comes preloaded in a syringe - there could be a microchip hiding in the needle. Mark of the beast?

OH BOY, Karen I have done a 90 degree turn on my ideas since I wrote this. I can't even imagine what I was thinking. I am not going to comply and I do know what will happen.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:00 PM   #41
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a new thread related to using the legal system to affect change: "American Grand Jury"