Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2008, 01:16 AM   #1
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Revelations of a Master: Multidimensional existence and other conversations

The following material, and material that might be published later, is information I have received from my contact with what is often called an "Ascended Master". The communication is mostly telepathic and not necessarily in the form of words, but quite often a rather complex visual presentation, or sudden injection into my being with knowledge on a topic or question I ask. So, therefore, what follows is my transcription, or rather interpretation, of such communications, putting the Divine revelations down in human words as best as I can. Everything in cursive and bold is my own personal words, the rest is the information I've received translated into my best attempt for an english representation

The first part here deals about out multidimensional reality, and shortly touches on dejavu and other "densities" as put forth by others. Here is the information I received on that:

Do not worry about the new age interdimensional split theories.

Rather look at your own interdimensional being and discover that it is of no importance in the long run - you are already there in several of the so called "densities".

When it comes to dejavu it is the effect of different causes. One of them can be a connection with one of your other selves which again relates to your interdimensional being, and this is most often the cause. For a short moment of time you receive input from one of your other experiences. There's many other causes for dejavus too but they are not really significant or important.

These experiences are going on simultaneously even though "time" seem to separate them.

As someone once said "Call me Legion, for I am many". And that saying goes for all of us.

Reality is that we are more than "one" physical and spiritual being. This is in a way that I can explain as a myriad of parallel alternate versions of yourself, exists in the same moment and their development unfolds together with your own, and that all of your other selves are connected to a "higher self" or "soul" and that which these physical bodies have within them is only a portion of that complete soul, such as our astral bodies etc, like branches of a tree and leaves on the branches.

Ultimately, we develop ourselves inwards, and not outwards, meaning that each of your own selves will not "expand" in consciousness and physical and spiritual development, but rather "implode" into that "higher soul" or "true being" that you are - and that the experiences of all your alternate selves will at some moment merge with this "higher soul" and create a Oneness where you will experience yourself from a completely new perspective and see yourself as the being you really are.

Then, you will as this new "Oneness" become "free" from the current location where you are (or rather where the "higer soul" is located) and "ascend" to higher realms and be free of all physical bonds and continue the spiritual and mental development and understanding. But there is more after this "Oneness" is achieved too, higher "realms" and new things to discover about reality of Being and Existence.

In other words, to give you a better idea, there are alternate versions of ourselves in alternate (parallel) worlds/dimensions (whatever you want to call it). And each of them contain a soul-fragment, or astral body and various other energy bodies, which are connected to the "true" soul (or "higher soul").

I would say it goes a bit further up than our "higher self", as our "higher self" is basically being aware of the highest aspect of our current incarnation here and being our best in this single plane and do not necessarily include the knowledge of these "other selves".

And yes they are unique, and they consist of all time-frames, meaning past, present and future, in other words all earlier incarnations and future reincarnations is out there already enfolding their experiences and existence on their own, without general knowledge of the other selves which all gradually develop towards the Oneness with the Higher Soul, or True Self - and once that is reached, all of these alternate versions of oneself will merge with ones Higher Soul and become the Oneness and progress towards further development, understanding and insights, as well as experiences on a higher level of existence.

I guess you can say the "Higher Soul" is the "host", and all the alternate versions of ourselves down "here" (on the lower planes) are the "clients". Sort of like a tree, it has branches with many leaves, and at certain points such as winter the tree (host) will suck in all its resin so the leaves withers and falls of and dies, yet the tree itself stays alive.

So, in that sense, you can compare your body here with that of a leaf of a tree, a leaf that is not aware of the tree it is connected to, and at a certain point the life force will be sucked out of the leaf (you) and back to the tree (higher soul) and become one again. But it do not sprout new leaves (bodies) but instead evolves to another state of being (The Higher Soul as Oneness).
-

That is my most complex and insightful, not to say mindblowing, revelation and experience with this ascended Master at this point, and also one of my most recent ones. More might follow.

May your Inner Guide be with you, blessings
-EA

Last edited by Edward Alexander; 10-29-2008 at 02:05 AM.
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ascended masters, astral projection, spirit guide, spirituality, telepathy