Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 09:20 AM   #1
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Default WATER - My favourite medicine

http://www.whale.to/a/water_cure.html

I firmly believe we are on the verge or harnessing the power of water and our own bodies.

Obviously not water with flouride in it.

Chlorine is tougher to avoid

Last edited by Mike_Jetson; 09-21-2008 at 12:05 PM.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:01 AM   #2
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WATER - My favourite medicine

BE CAREFUL
95 percent of the water supply is fluoridated.

i boil my drinking water as often as i can.
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:38 AM   #3
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Heard of Grander water technology? I have used it for years and I recommend it. I use the penergizer...
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:52 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warngen View Post
BE CAREFUL

Your two statements dont go well together. I am worried you may be misunderstanding something.

Did you mean boil or distil?

If by boiling you think to remove flouride, then I am sorry to say you are probably not going to like this. Boiling water is great for killing water-bourne pathogens, but does nothing to remove impurities like flouride, in fact to some degree, you are actually increasing the concentration!

If you really meant distil, then well done. That is the only way to remove all of the flouride (and other chemical/mineral) impurities. The drawback is massive energy requirements.

Our distiller runs for 4hrs to produce 4ltrs of water, and that costs 2.8kwh of electricity (it is 700w when running).

See here for some more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distilled_water

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:04 PM   #5
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

I buy cheap bottled water £1.25 for 4x2 litres with no flouride.

Boiling definately does not make fkouride go away and yes, if anything makes it worse. Its a metal is it not? Heat expands metal which to me would mean more chance of it getting stuck inside us somewhere in our mass filtration system inside us
Old 09-21-2008, 12:09 PM   #6
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Or these: http://www.purewatersystems.com/products.php
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:19 PM   #7
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
http://www.whale.to/a/water_cure.html

I firmly believe we are on the verge or harnessing the power of water and our own bodies.

Obviously not water with flouride in it.

Chlorine is tougher to avoid

even water with Chlorine can be very curative, but less than without it.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:29 PM   #8
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

H2O With alkaline and a PH Booster in it. The best water in the world. Heath starts with PH Balance
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:19 AM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
I buy cheap bottled water £1.25 for 4x2 litres with no flouride.

Boiling definately does not make fkouride go away and yes, if anything makes it worse. Its a metal is it not? Heat expands metal which to me would mean more chance of it getting stuck inside us somewhere in our mass filtration system inside us
Fluoride is the ionic form of Fluorine. It is not a metal, it is of a group of elements called halogens. The other common ones are Iodine, Bromine and Chlorine. None of them are that good for you if they get inside.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:22 AM   #10
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Its rare I see bottled water without chlorine sadly
Old 09-24-2008, 12:20 PM   #11
UlfFreya
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: WATER - My favourite medicine

Mike,

I totally agree with you. I read Your Body's Many Cries for Water by Dr. Batmanghelidj (I am 100 percent sure I spelled his last name wrong) and it was pretty life changing.

Taking the salt makes so much sense since our body fluids are all saline. It's really helped me hydrate.

The one thing I disagree though with what Dr. Batman wrote was his saying that it was ok to drink ordinary tap water. Yeeesh. I use a Berkey Light and it's great and drink distilled when I'm on the road.

Anyway, thanks for bringing this up!
UlfFreya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:16 AM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

that is a good book

i use a free energy machine

like this one:

http://rgarden.com/mygarden/index.ph...products_id=95

it will even purify pond water
and, it takes out chlorine too

brightest blessings

susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:30 AM   #13
JoshG_528hz
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: WATER - My favourite medicine

I just got myself a Berkey Light. these are some of the best purifiers out there... Berkey Water
JoshG_528hz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:33 AM   #14
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I remember reading about Victor Schaunberger a few years back.

I think he said the storage of water is important too.

Keeping in a oval terracotta container was best I think.

Cheers, Chris
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:34 AM   #15
Banned

Where I live, the water had always been great. I don't know about how much chemical contents present, but it had a great taste and made me feel good. I drink a LOT of water, I don't drink carbonated beverages (except the occasional beer) and only a glass of juice a day.

LATELY, it's been making me mildly nauseous, giving me diarrhea, and a general feeling of... blah. Something has definitely changed with the water in my area. I called the water company and all they did was assure me that the water is not contaminated and referred to me was a website that stated the legal standards for water purity. SOME-how I don't think this is a matter of purity, it's definitely drinkable, but what have they added to it (or added more of) recently???

Needless to say, I have stopped drinking this water....and have felt much better.

Last edited by 371; 09-25-2008 at 12:38 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:39 AM   #16
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

We have the Big Berkey which works great and enerchizers.

http://64.49.218.120/SearchResults.asp?Cat=12

Article
STRUCTURED WATER:
ITS HEALING EFFECTS ON THE DISEASED STATE
http://64.49.218.120/SearchResults.asp?Cat=37

Research Articles
http://64.49.218.120/SearchResults.asp?Cat=3
Old 09-25-2008, 07:41 AM   #17
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, Water with tons of Fluor, MUAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHA

Look at this site: http://www.purewatersystems.com/ they sells a good-machine who can remove the fluor of water and last a lot.

There's no many countries who fluorated the water, I think the most corrupted (corrupted or f**ked up) only?

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:13 AM   #18
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Fluoride is the ionic form of Fluorine. It is not a metal, it is of a group of elements called halogens. The other common ones are Iodine, Bromine and Chlorine. None of them are that good for you if they get inside.
I would suggest you look into iodine more... It is different to the others and is very healing lygos solution etc.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:08 AM   #19
UlfFreya
Avalon Senior Member

CWS -- I agree with you about the iodine -- I actually have a bunch of Lugol's solution on hand (Iodine) and take Ioderal as well.

Iodine is great for flushing out the other halogens -- fluoride in particular is why I take it. Just gotta be careful taking it as it can cause a pretty severe detox rection. I also don't mind that it's great for radiation, too.
UlfFreya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:23 PM   #20
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warngen View Post
BE CAREFUL

Boiling doesn't get rid of fluoride in water. You have to distill it, and THEN filter it through an activated charcoal filter.

Fluoride vaporizes with the water, so when you shower you breathe it in as well as absorb it through your skin.

It's despicable...

Love you all,

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:32 AM   #21
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

When I was in 7th grade, I was tricked into joining the cadets. The one thing I remember learning in there was that we could distill our own urine into potable drinking water, if survival was at stake.
Here's a method I found on line, describing how to do so..

Another method for distilling urine into potable water, however, would not require the use of a campfire, distillation tank or lengths of tubing. A more passive source of potable water involves the condensation of water and solar heating. First, a large hole must be dug into the ground to expose as much moisture-laden soil as possible. A clean receptacle should be placed in the center of the hole. The next step may sound completely distasteful, but it is essential when distilling urine for survival. All future urine should be deposited in the freshly-excavated area around the receptacle, but not in it.

During evening hours, a large plastic sheet or tarp should be placed over the excavated site. The corners of the sheet can be secured with large rocks, The sheet itself should not touch the sides of the hole, but remain suspended several inches above it. The area of the sheet directly over the receptacle should be held down with a rock or can to form a focal point for condensation and distillation. Some water should condense overnight and be drawn into the receptacle.

During the heat of the day, solar rays should begin distilling urine from the ground and the water vapor will collect on the plastic sheet. Because the solid minerals and other contaminants usually found in urine are too heavy to evaporate, the trapped water vapor should eventually condense on the plastic sheet and drip into the receptacle as potable water. Distilling urine may not be a person's first choice for creating drinking water, but it can be done with minimal supplies if survival is truly at stake.

Another thing my husband & I came across is air2water, very interesting gig.
It's like having one of those arrowhead stands without the bottle. The filtering system is very high quality, no chlorine in the water, etc..it employs the reverse osmosis technique, and then some.
Here's a link,
http://www.air2water.net/products.html
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:30 AM   #22
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Now I know why I was so scared of the dentist when I was a kid. It wasn't the sound of the high pitch drill but the fluoride he was trying to lace me with. If only I could of listened to my intuition back then.

If you are tired of convincing close ones who have been conditioned about the truth of fluoride in our water tell them to read this:

http://www.lovethetruth.com/truth_about_fluoride.htm
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:42 AM   #23
thedarke
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: WATER - My favourite medicine

All this is great, but my questions of concern are:
1. If you don't have an energy supply to run an electrical filter, what is your back-up.
2. If you are in the middle of no where and by a polluted stream, how do you filter/clean the water for human consumptions. Is there a machine or does anyone know of one or how to inexpensively make one.
I see a lot of people buying these large water filters, but if you have to get out of dodge quickly, I doubt you are going to be toting around a big water filter, ecspecially if you are only able to escape with maybe a back pack and your own self taught knowledge.
I think we should be discussing how to clean contaminated or lake/river water for true survival, rather then endorsing a big contertop device that will run people a few hundred dollars etc.
thedarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:09 AM   #24
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarke View Post
All this is great, but my questions of concern are:
1. If you don't have an energy supply to run an electrical filter, what is your back-up.
2. If you are in the middle of no where and by a polluted stream, how do you filter/clean the water for human consumptions. Is there a machine or does anyone know of one or how to inexpensively make one.
I see a lot of people buying these large water filters, but if you have to get out of dodge quickly, I doubt you are going to be toting around a big water filter, ecspecially if you are only able to escape with maybe a back pack and your own self taught knowledge.
I think we should be discussing how to clean contaminated or lake/river water for true survival, rather then endorsing a big contertop device that will run people a few hundred dollars etc.
you use a product by rgarden
www.rgarden.net/workingwonders
use a free energy machine

like this one:

http://rgarden.com/mygarden/index.ph...products_id=95

it will even purify pond water
and, it takes out chlorine too

brightest blessings

susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:29 AM   #25
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

If you are susceptible to thyroid disorder you do not want water with fluoride or chlorine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
even water with Chlorine can be very curative, but less than without it.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote