Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-25-2008, 03:37 PM   #1
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

Default Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

"This is something that's really shocking for a lot of people that think the New World Order is run by a bunch of rich, inbred white guys from Europe. We're dealing with transdimensional entities and beings from other worlds that even transcend the idea of the Annunaki... There is a galactic order and a cosmic order to things... beings that have been watching our world, certainly very aghast with the battle field that's been going on on the psychic level, the physical level, the informational level, etc, it's been on every possible level you can imagine. And we're caught in the clutches, literally, of being on the battle line of a great galactic and cosmic war, literally a star war...

That star war has been going on for ages with previous collapses of our civilizations caused by these same creatures. What's happening now, though, is that the human beings are either getting to the point where we're almost ready to be "birthed" or be annaliated and the decision is going to require a change in attitude of people, not in technology to get us through this, but an attitude change in terms of the core connectedness of people to their higher ordered self... understanding the nature of what they are as beings and the nature of the universe." ~Bill Deagle (9.24.08)

http://projectcamelot.org/bill_deagle_24_sept_2008.mp3

Last edited by Oiran; 09-25-2008 at 03:56 PM.
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:03 PM   #2
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Deagle Telephone Interview with Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy

Bill Is so awesome with his knowledge.

I feel the birthing more every day.

I Imagine a great a great future every minute.

Cheers
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:27 PM   #3
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Bill Deagle Telephone Interview with Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Bill Is so awesome with his knowledge.

I feel the birthing more every day.

I Imagine a great a great future every minute.

Yeah, that's the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Cheers
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:49 AM   #4
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Hi, All:

http://projectcamelot.org/bill_deagle.html

Few in the UFO/ Consipracy/ Disclosure movement are as controversial as Dr Bill Deagle. Outspoken, brilliant and passionate, he has generated as many critics as he has made committed friends.

We're well aware of this controversy. This three part video is essential viewing - we suggest - for anyone who has criticized this man. We stand behind his testimony: inasmuch as there's nothing we know which contradicts anything he has said. On the other hand, the more we learn, the more we find we're able to validate the whistleblower testimony that Bill Deagle reports.

The video presents a different side to Bill Deagle. We engage him in conversation (and hold our own!) and we believe we have succeeded in bringing out the human being, the warm and caring side to him, that aspect of someone who in his passion for the truth, and for the potential splendor and magnificence of the human race, has sometimes spoken in terms so strong that some have found him hard to hear.

He is a Prophet of modern times: but many misunderstand that term. A Prophet is not a seer or a fortune teller. A Prophet - in the original meaning of the word, and the way Bill Deagle uses it - is someone who says: "This is what's likely to occur if we don't wake up or shape up." In that mission, Camelot shares and supports his stand.

Very best to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:08 AM   #5
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: My Special Note regarding our Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

On whistle blowers and their role:

Many people take a very vindictive approach to Dr. Bill Deagle and his information. This is somewhat understandable but unfortunate.

I want to make clear our view on Dr. Deagle as well as others of his kind. The following is a reply I sent to David Wilcock in response to his position regarding Deagle. I felt it was important enough to reprint here:

Whistleblowers are people who have spent all or large parts of their lives working for the negative agenda. Once they become whistle blowers it behooves us to welcome them, with Christ-like forgiveness and acceptance, knowing they are reflections of ourselves, come home.

In Deagle's case, we have been to his home and met his lovely wife and family... Regardless of what you think of his ability to see the future accurately he is speaking the truth as he knows it, has a vast intellect and is acting true to his own inner dictates. In addition, if you take the time to listen to him, you will find much of his material matches your own very closely including his conclusion that we create our reality.

As a medical doctor, Deagle may be giving humanity a somewhat dire prognosis for the future, but he is doing it in the spirit of prophets of all time, so that humanity will wake up and see the error in their ways before they go down a road from which their is no return. As you know, the aim of prophecy is warning not that of passing sentence.

On a side note, he was not "wrong" yet... He never said on October 7th that anything would happen.. other than the downturn of the markets which as we all know happened...

You must walk the walk if you are going to talk the talk. If we turn away whistle blowers because of their pasts where would we all be? Who will cast the first stone?

Deagle is no different in this respect than Daniel or Henry Deacon. He is coming forward talking about the truth as told to him by MANY whistle blowers from black projects who shared their information... and he is coming forward very brave in spirit -- against great criticism and derision -- Yes, he may be verbose and his views may tilt in a direction you do not agree with.. but here is a soul who is doing his best to reveal the dark agenda to the masses and we need to acknowledge him for this.

This dimension is full of both the light and dark and embracing one to the exclusion of the other will only perpetuate the polarization of consciousness and defeat our purpose.

Blessings,

Kerry
Old 10-25-2008, 05:31 PM   #6
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

It took me some time to listen and watch the interview.

I am convinced Bill Deagle is well informed on what is going on in the Real real world.

His advice on religion, whatever religion or =isme, struck me most as being truth.

How to come out of religion and into spirituality will be the pivotal transition of this time. NOW.
The transition of the Heart is what will save each and everyone of us and we do it ourselves.

Reconnect and build a personal relationship with the infinite magnificent being you are and craft your future.
Anything else is futile and a lie.

That is sound and good advice.

Getting there...we need to heal our emotions and feelings in which we are traumatized and damaged.
Emotions and feelings are the vehicle of the Heart and reacting out of pain is going to create more pain.
Healing the pain and suffering is not just a personal task, it is also affecting the collective body of humanity; what you do to one person, yourself to begin with, you do to all of mankind and every sentient being.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:22 PM   #7
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: My Special Note regarding our Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Well I have to say, This a Dr Deagle I never met till this interview. What a pleasure he is. His zeal for mankind and his scope of vision is very impressive. I felt a strong resonance to all he said and felt he was 'right on the money' on about everything. I too see a slate wiper as the only possible solution as we are so horribly asleep. I would rather believe Wilcock and his gentle rebirth, but I really think he sees the same scenario with the 'harvest' as explained in the Law Of One. Any way you slice it we are due for some major corrections on this Orb we inhabit as the Humans on the planet are asleep Big Time and kind of need a 'good housecleaning' in order for any forward progression to occur, as I see it. So I welcome the coming shake out as it's been due for quite some time now. All will be put right sooner or later. From what all are feeling it seems it will be rather soon now. A few years is nothing as to how soon. It is upon us. Billy Meier has been saying the same thing for years. We have a choice, but the inertia of what the Collective 'feels' is keeping our choice focused on a major 'time out, redo the planet type solution as they(collective) don't want to see anything that has not been presented on the Evening News, hence we will reap what we sew. I see the coming change, as a just reaction, from a loving Creation, that has no other choice anymore. We have signed the contract for our demise as a failed experiment, and most will just 'have to go' and even then we shall see if we will be able to awaken to our true Nature.

Last edited by efields; 10-26-2008 at 01:25 PM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:18 AM   #8
Moktar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My Special Note regarding our Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
On whistle blowers and their role:

Once they become whistle blowers it behooves us to welcome them, with Christ-like forgiveness and acceptance, knowing they are reflections of ourselves, come home.

In Deagle's case, we have been to his home and met his lovely wife and family... Regardless of what you think of his ability to see the future accurately he is speaking the truth as he knows it, has a vast intellect and is acting true to his own inner dictates. In addition, if you take the time to listen to him, you will find much of his material matches your own very closely including his conclusion that we create our reality.

As a medical doctor, Deagle may be giving humanity a somewhat dire prognosis for the future, but he is doing it in the spirit of prophets of all time, so that humanity will wake up and see the error in their ways before they go down a road from which their is no return. As you know, the aim of prophecy is warning not that of passing sentence.

On a side note, he was not "wrong" yet... He never said on October 7th that anything would happen.. other than the downturn of the markets which as we all know happened...

You must walk the walk if you are going to talk the talk. If we turn away whistle blowers because of their pasts where would we all be? Who will cast the first stone?

Deagle is no different in this respect than Daniel or Henry Deacon. He is coming forward talking about the truth as told to him by MANY whistle blowers from black projects who shared their information... and he is coming forward very brave in spirit -- against great criticism and derision -- Yes, he may be verbose and his views may tilt in a direction you do not agree with.. but here is a soul who is doing his best to reveal the dark agenda to the masses and we need to acknowledge him for this.

This dimension is full of both the light and dark and embracing one to the exclusion of the other will only perpetuate the polarization of consciousness and defeat our purpose.

Blessings,

Kerry
I personally agree with everything you are saying about Deagle and I do think he is basically a good soul and that we should listen. And it was one of the more interesting interviews that I've listened to.

However, simply put, there is a part that I'm running into a brick wall intuitively and logically. Am I not hearing this right? And it's this and to paraphrase:

That we are being judged

juxtapose that with the idea that there is free will and that the universe is essentially love.

Just doesn't go together.

BTW, I think you and Bill do an excellent job and I really appreciate it.
Moktar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:57 PM   #9
ad.johnson
Avalon Senior Member

Default PC Deagle Interview

I noticed this just got posted. To add to whatever he said in the interview, please also look at this discussion Deagle took part in last year. I think you will find it most revealing.

http://www.checktheevidence.com/cms/...ask=view&id=45

I hope people keep looking at ALL the evidence THEMSELVES and not let other people do it for them. I try very hard to look at the evidence directly whenever possible.
ad.johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:03 PM   #10
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

merged threads.

Please check first and use the search function.

Thanks a lot!

Old 10-26-2008, 10:26 AM   #11
ad.johnson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
merged threads.

Please check first and use the search function.

Thanks a lot!

I tried to post to this thread originally (or one that looked like this) and it said I didn't have permission, hence the new thread I started.

Thanks for merging. I hope people will check the careful analysis of Deagle's earlier speech I posted for basic, easily checkable facts.
ad.johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:12 PM   #12
Labratinaz
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting interview...

Bill and Kerry, you need to go with an outline ahead of time to keep Dr. Deagle on task. He seems to stray too often and doesn't keep to the line of conversation. It is good to hear his stories but his stories dilute the message he is trying to tell us.

Peace
Labratinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:43 PM   #13
franciejones
Banned

Love this interview so much (as I do all of Bill and Kerrys interviews).Thanks so much to Bill and Kerry for their VERY hard work and commitment. Thanks so much to Bill Deagle for sharing what he knows and for the obvious care he has for all of the beings in the universe.

Bill and Kerry- you are a wonderful team and I wish I had as much guts as the both of you do to commit myself to such an undertaking. You both mean so much to me and my like-minded friends. I cannot thank you enough and I hope to connect with you guys some day if it is in the cards.

Warmest regards,

Francie Jones
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:05 PM   #14
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Bill and Kerry for covering what Dr. Deagle had to say with intelligence and for creating a space filled with presence and engaged listening. This is very rare in webcast journalism, and handled here with finesse. I've been tuning in to Deagle's radio shows on and off for over two years, but had not till now heard the various strands of his message woven together so succinctly. I have to say that you have indeed managed to draw out another side of Deagle which is not so obvious from his other public presentations. This is refreshing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria View Post
part 2 don't work for me
The Part-2 YouTube link from PC is bad. Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAbZUZX-EUw

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 10-25-2008 at 09:56 PM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:14 PM   #15
skyrimirre
Avalon Senior Member

Even though I find Dr. Deagle's point of view mostly correct, I'd have to say I vary 180 degrees from him on the issue of timelines. I believe that there are multiple different timelines leading out of the sort of knotted or cross-sectioned space of "end times" we are currently making our way through.

I think that is why it is difficult to say that everyone needs to ascribe to
one agreed upon notion of what is going on as it can differ from individual to individual.

But there are alot of things that do need pointing out so that people can make decisions on their own and generally raise their awarenesses. Yes, leave religion in the past and connect with your own divinity. That is
the best thing anyone could do for themselves.
skyrimirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:53 PM   #16
historycircus

Great interview - Dr. Deagle's time in front of the Project Camelot cameras has been a long time coming.

I think that the most important part of his message is the notion that now is the time we take stock in ourselves and the world we have created. I found in his words the confirmation of my long held personal belief that spiritual AND physical preparation for rough times is absolutely necessary. I think we all feel it.

I was also struck by the terminology he used, emphasizing the importance of a "relationship" instead of a religion. That statement is an Earth shaker when you unpack it.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:13 PM   #17
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

He says Hillary Clinton has a 'demonic presence.' Well, finally something to make me feel better about her losing the primary (actually it was stolen from her, but that's for another thread). Now I wonder what he would say about Obama? Snake-like? Weasel-ly? Jesus?

I have no idea what to think of this.

I think I need a drink.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:32 PM   #18
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,
Would someone explain what you think he meant by Obama being a messianic in his thinking?
I'm sorry. since there wasn't more talk on that, I was wondering what that meant.

Thanks.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:37 PM   #19
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Who/What to believe ?

Bill Deagle
George Green
John Lear
St Clair
David Wilcock
"Henry Deacon"
Dan Buricsh

the list goes on .. this new Deagle interview = massive confusion

Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 12:50 AM   #20
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
Who/What to believe ?

Bill Deagle
George Green
John Lear
St Clair
David Wilcock
"Henry Deacon"
Dan Buricsh

the list goes on .. this new Deagle interview = massive confusion

If the lie is different at every level, these folks represent an incredible cross-section of those levels. None have the complete truth, but they each have enough for us to start putting together a big picture. Our job, as Avalonians, is to synthesize for ourselves that big picture. Not just a job, but a duty - to ourselves, each other, and those who are not yet awake.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:11 AM   #21
chiaradina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
Unfortunately, most discussions on this forum is under the assumption that we have to be steered in a direction by soeone elses opinion.
It's so much more convenient to read and suck up stuff from outside, take what you want and leave the rest behind to nourish you than to connect to your own source, let it feed you and stick with it (no by-products/waste) .. why? because so many of us are still in such a deep insecurity regarding their own intuition, "knowing without knowing why they know what they know just that they know it", integrity regarding input from their own "divine" self even if it challenges current belief systems!

It's so much easier to project all your own shadows onto the bad reptilians. ALL of us humans do have a "reptilian brain".. we should check back on our own beliefsystems regarding nourishment and survival and what WE PERSONALLY do .. is it ok to live on animals, plants because they are "lower lifeforms" (less developed) .. who has decided that? Why? ask yourself and know that YOU can make a change. Of course, pointing fingers is so much easier than changing yourself and YOUR way of life.

And I am NOT saying that there is no reptilian agenda or so. I don't know. I just say start with yourself. Question EVERYTHING in your life and look at it from a transcending viewpoint and change it if it is not in alignment with your true (heart's) viewpoint/understanding of reality. Align/clear your emotional body as this will help you discern. Start with yourself and your own shadow.
chiaradina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:10 AM   #22
norman
Avalon Senior Member

I watched/listened to the Deagle video. Lots of 'gripping' stuff.

The part of the video that jumped out at me was the bit where the sound track was 'silenced' while Kerry spoke. I can't lip read. I want to know what she said that had to be 'censored' like that.

I know that they 'edit' videos regularly but I don't recall ever seeing this sort of thing before. What's going on?

Do any lip-readers care to enlighten me?
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:19 AM   #23
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

nit·pick·ing (ntpkng)n. Minute, trivial, unnecessary, and unjustified criticism or faultfinding.

I see a lot of that.
No, not just in this thread..it is all over the place.

Finding fault and unjustified criticism is ruining the overall view, the helicopterview and it will ruin the ability to know when to act and how to act in a appropriate manner.

Getting stuck in and staying stuck in nitpicking my respons to myself is to go inside and find out why , what reasoning is luring me into nitpicking.

And I will find an ego thing that is trying to stay on top of someone. At all costs.

Try it...go inside and ask what egothing is causing you to nitpick.

Allowing it to fester is ruining your life.

Oke, done venting.
grinn.

Old 10-26-2008, 01:01 PM   #24
GoingToFast
Banned

Ewen though we have to take much of what Bill Deagle is saying with a few grains of salt I find that on some issues he has got it right down to a tee, I believe that he is right on who the two major governors are in this world, I call them the "Pharisees and Jesuits" , you could call them by many names but they are the carriers of ancient mysticism and magic.
This is one of the best interviews so far that Bill and Kerry has done

Last edited by GoingToFast; 10-26-2008 at 01:05 PM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:22 PM   #25
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Jenny....you said what I was trying to only better/shorter.

And I agree with you ... I'm hearing fear and ego.

Changes are hard for some people, even if they want it.

Part of waking up is growing up, if you don't learn to flow, your rigidity will break you.

Try to remember...Take in all the info you can. You're putting together a puzzle and some of the pieces are from another box. Figure it out and quit '...yelling at the movie screen' (David Icke)

If you must respond, try a little humility. What you're getting here is a gift, it is NOT owed to you!

Loving the World like a MOM!
deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
911, deagle, jones, mini nukes, thermite