Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Question Nibiru - planet X 2012

I've been thinking about this, apparently lots of different cultures have a planet passing by in their ancient history. What if last time it came by it never left??
The moon is the same size as our sun from our view of it from earth so would be a perfect shield if the sun decided to blast us, but it would have to be in the right place when needed.
Could the moon be planet X??

I wonder where abouts in the sky the moon will be on 21-12-2012

Ah I've found a flaw in my plan, solar eclipses only occur in a certain area of the earth at one time

Last edited by Swanny; 11-04-2009 at 09:54 PM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Nibiru - planet X 2012

Oh well it was just me thinking allowed
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:20 PM   #3
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I've been thinking about this, apparently lots of different cultures have a planet passing by in their ancient history. What if last time it came by it never left??
Niberu or Planet X exists and it is now visible in the southern sky.

This only means its visible and represents no threat to us as a planetary object or a fly by dooms day scenario many dis info agents have projected.

Its orbit has already displaced Pluto's position and will continue to push several other planets to 2012.

Niberu represents an extra force in our solar system which will now cause much greater magnitudes and earthquake frequency from mid 2010 to 2012

I will not elaborate more on this subject, bread crumbs left, enough said.

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:09 AM   #4
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post
Niberu represents an extra force in our solar system which will now cause much greater magnitudes and earthquake frequency from mid 2010 to 2012

I will not elaborate more on this subject, bread crumbs left, enough said.

Namaste
Earthquakes are caused by special types of celestial configurations; sometimes involving conjunctions, sometimes not. They are not caused by gravity in any basic sense. Thus, a large planetoid moving into the inner solar system would not in and of itself cause an increase in earthquake activity.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:27 AM   #5
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpotential View Post
Earthquakes are caused by special types of celestial configurations; sometimes involving conjunctions, sometimes not. They are not caused by gravity in any basic sense. Thus, a large planetoid moving into the inner solar system would not in and of itself cause an increase in earthquake activity.

LP
Hey LP....I've been to your site years ago...Great Work.....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:47 AM   #6
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

Cool and informative website Lightpotential.

Swanny i read a Lunar anomalies thread that is great, where is it now? Darn search engine, I'll look again.
bellsisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:48 AM   #7
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

LP - the extra gravitational forces created by an extra celestial body will cause significant earth changes, and yes these alignments will be greater when earth is in Conjunction in jun 2010.2011.2012 and when earth is on the oposite side in dec 2010.2011.2012. I am not talking gravity i am talking pulling forces as conjunctions have a microscope effect where combined bodies enhance the pulling and pushing forces.

Make no mistake the suns current quiet phase and our solar systems significant warming are influenced by either a huge celestial body or by an energy wave or pulse from the galactic center.

either way we can expect some interesting changes, that is guaranteed .. take it to the bank.

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:55 AM   #8
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Swanny, I found Luminari's thread Astronomy Anomalies here:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...nomy+anomalies
bellsisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:31 AM   #9
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Swanny,

I've settled in with an astronomy theory, along these lines. It was a p4blo post about Marduk that lead me to it! I was very happy about that, since a collision with earth now doesn't make sense - if the asteroid belt and our moon is what's left of Nibiru's/Marduk's last flyby. This solar system is configured differently from ancient times now, as a result of the previous collision, so the same event couldn't happen.

It's a theory!

Planet X - Is a Runaway Wrecking Ball Part of Our Solar System?
Ancient Sumerian texts indicate that the Earth (" Tiamat ") was struck by a large planet, which moved it into its present orbit, and created the Moon and the Asteroid Belt. In his books, The Twelfth Planet and The Cosmic Code, Zecharia Sitchin outlines this "celestial battle" as described in the Babylonian text called Enuma elish. The planet "Marduk" (the Sumerian " Nibiru "), as it came into the solar system on its clockwise elliptical course, struck Tiamat, which was moving in its ordained counterclockwise orbit. http://www.subversiveelement.com/Planet_X.html
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:01 AM   #10
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I wonder where abouts in the sky the moon will be on 21-12-2012
This is the view from around Birmingham England at 11:11 GMT 12/21/12. The moon is below the horizon to the left (East)
The time in the screenshot is EST

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #11
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

interesting,

A few weeks ago a friend of mines claimed she saw 2 suns in the sky. I thought "hey, thats cool" but i was a little skeptic. So yesterday she sends me an EMail with a you tube vid showing 2 suns and says " you see, I'm not the only one"

Now I'm no expert in the subject but I was wondering if anyone else here has ever seen 2 suns like what is in this vid?

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:50 PM   #12
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi peace of mind, now this definitely ties in with something i saw this year, we had a really large sun setting one lovely summer evening then just off to the side was another one.
I put it down to a reflection of sorts but it did make no sense, but it was the largest sun set i have ever seen, it was beautiful but looked eerie.
Anyone here have an explanation?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:59 PM   #13
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

It's a Sun Dog, with so many people watching the skies that never even bothered to look up before its no wonder there are so many vids and pics denoting them as second suns. More properly called “parhelia”, these can look very striking indeed, and occasionally can be so bright it looks like there are three Suns in the sky, basically all these effects are caused by sunlight streaming through – and being refracted by – ice crystals in the air. Imagine the air above and around you full of teeny tiny prisms, and you get the idea.

Old 11-13-2009, 08:15 PM   #14
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm. makes some sense, I've never noticed this before. Hope I'm lucky enough to catch it one day.
thanks

peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:28 PM   #15
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Gaia the one i saw actually had a reflective look just like a mirror had been placed in front of it, two round suns identical this was not like shards of light, prisms.
How can you explain two complete round shapes side by side, i did try to get a picture of this because it was so unusual but my basic little camera could not take the brightness.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:33 PM   #16
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

The two suns i saw was a little like this picture if you could imagine two side by side, it was low like this.

Old 11-13-2009, 08:38 PM   #17
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Pity you didnt get the photo, try this for further reading on the subject http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Sun_dog

Old 11-13-2009, 10:38 PM   #18
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Gaia, yes i wish i had got a picture also now, it is strange though how when you see these phenomenon it's as though sometimes it's a sign for you, do you understand what i mean, i remember quite clearly that evening people walking past my house yet no one stopped to see why i was standing there trying to take a photo, the sky was so red it was really a beautiful sight, but it was lost to some who chose not to open their eyes and see the real beauty which was being shown to them, i thank myself lucky to have seen such a beautiful thing, yes the only thing is it is held to memory and not a single picture in sight argh!
Old 11-14-2009, 04:58 AM   #19
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Hi Swanny,

I've settled in with an astronomy theory, along these lines. It was a p4blo post about Marduk that lead me to it! I was very happy about that, since a collision with earth now doesn't make sense - if the asteroid belt and our moon is what's left of Nibiru's/Marduk's last flyby. This solar system is configured differently from ancient times now, as a result of the previous collision, so the same event couldn't happen.

It's a theory!

Planet X - Is a Runaway Wrecking Ball Part of Our Solar System?
Ancient Sumerian texts indicate that the Earth (" Tiamat ") was struck by a large planet, which moved it into its present orbit, and created the Moon and the Asteroid Belt. In his books, The Twelfth Planet and The Cosmic Code, Zecharia Sitchin outlines this "celestial battle" as described in the Babylonian text called Enuma elish. The planet "Marduk" (the Sumerian " Nibiru "), as it came into the solar system on its clockwise elliptical course, struck Tiamat, which was moving in its ordained counterclockwise orbit. http://www.subversiveelement.com/Planet_X.html
I've read Zechariah Sitchin's books, and he doesn't say that what's left of Nibiru is the asteroid belt and our moon. A satelite of Nibiru struck Tiamat, creating Earth and the asteroid belt. Nibiru is said to have a 3,600 year orbit and is not due until 2060-2080 according to his book The End Of Days. Nassim Haramein says that Nibiru has already passed. As I am completely scientifically challenged, I can't say if or when Nibiru will return. I'm of the mind that I'll believe it when I see it, and I don't think I'll be on planet earth at that time. Good thread though.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote