Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 01-03-2009, 03:29 AM   #1
wholeness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Aybody Heard of "Creative Science & Research" and their Fuelless Engine plans?

Today I came across "Creative Science & Research", they sell many (30+) plans on their website www.FuellessPower.com and also have a youtube video of a working fuelless engine http://www.youtube.com/user/FuellessUSA.

The plans are very interesting... I didn't see them but the claims are very interesting. I just want to be sure before I spend the money on the plans they're selling.

Before I buy any, can anyone tell me if they heard of this company?
Has anybody bought their plans / CD package?

Thanks
wholeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:19 PM   #2
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Aybody Heard of "Creative Science & Research" and their Fuelless Engine plans?

I find the video unconvincing. Why can't this guy load up the motor in a measurable way and provide input power vs. output power in established units of measure? Grabbing the shaft and saying "wow" is just silly.

The website does not appear to provide any useful information for evaluating the motor. I'm not saying the design is BS, I'm saying I can't tell. The style of the presentation suggests a certain lack of scientific rigor, but that's not unusual with many tinkerers.

If you do go ahead with this project, please let everyone know how it turns out.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:40 PM   #3
wholeness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Aybody Heard of "Creative Science & Research" and their Fuelless Engine plans?

I do find the lac of detail a little worrying. I did a google search on all the pages of their website: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...2F&btnG=Search and the search returned about 120 pages. I looked at many, I found lots of promises, amazing things like a working magnetic motor, water heater, electricity from the air, hydrogen from water.. all these cool 'free energy' techniques that they claim to have working and sell plans that could be replicated by you and me.
I have been researching this field for a while, I have not seen a replication of their magnetic engine or their fulless engine anywhere yet.
Why havent any of the free energy researchers replicated their plans?
Old 01-03-2009, 07:45 PM   #4
wholeness
Avalon Senior Member

I just found an entry on this company in PESwiki
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...e_and_Research

The company says they lay low to avoid attention from the energy bullies
Note: This company has been identified as fraudulent. Aug. 22, 2008.

Not much info besides the 2 above points, they lay low to avoid harassment, peswiki had a note saying this is a fraudulent co. I'm inclined to believing PESwiki over the company's claims. However it seems their heater worked for some?

anybody else with info on this co?