Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 09-07-2008, 04:38 AM   #1
IronWoman

Cool Van B.C Canada

anyone in B.C?? i'm confused... anything at all can happen in the days to come and we need to put our heads together and make change! WE need to put together survival packs and such. Winter is on it's way and even though it is now end of summer, we have been experiencing cold weather. Tell your family and friends to stock up on Food and emergency supplies and warm clothes. Get the book "back to basics"..

i don't know what else we can possibly do.. have any ideas ppl???

love to everyone and hope we can get past this time in our age.

IronWoman =)
Old 09-07-2008, 05:06 AM   #2
eagleeyes
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Van B.C Canada

Hi iron

eagleeyes is in Bc. Alot is going on are you ready to know?
eagleeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:12 AM   #3
IronWoman

Cool Re: Van B.C Canada

trust me.. i'm more ready than ever!
Old 09-07-2008, 05:19 AM   #4
eagleeyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Van B.C Canada

then go to wingmakers.com and listen to interviews 1 and 2 by james.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:20 PM   #5
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, Newb here, but have been a Scholar of things for many years, have read all of the Wingmakers stuff and more, I agree it is time to get ready.
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:37 PM   #6
eagleeyes
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Van B.C Canada

Mizar,

Im interested. What are your thoughts on the wingmakers info and have you listened to the two James interviews?:
Old 09-07-2008, 05:01 PM   #7
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

My thoughts on Wingmakers;
I have read and listened to the two James interviews, overall it's good stuff, the Ancient arrow sites and stories have many parallels with other sites/stories like the Crystal Skulls, etc.
Dr. Neruda, and Fifteen are very likely real people, perhaps perusing many forums such as this one.
Many things mentioned in the book and interviews have a solid foundation of fact behind them, for example many years ago I lived for awhile on the Yucca Valley Mesa, near 29 Palms, California, and I noticed that in addition to the usual desert rats and societal fringe people living there there were many people who were very well educated and knowledgeable in advanced physics, why they were there and what they were doing there eluded me until I read the Wingmakers material.
After listening to Interview's one and two, I have this description of James;
He's probably 70 years of age plus or minus 5
English is his second language, primary language is Portuguese or South American Spanish.
He was educated in Europe, most likely at the best Universities in England and France.
He is fluent in at least five modern languages, and two or three Ancient languages. ( much like Neruda)

Hope this answers your question, more to come later
M
Old 09-07-2008, 08:02 PM   #8
TPFolder
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings from Fort St. John
TPFolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:46 PM   #9
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Ironwoman; How did you do in the Labor Day weekend race?
Regarding the Emergency kits; I recommend several, one for each Vehicle, with blankets, flashlights, water, energy bars, a small roll of TP, basically a 12 hour supply of what two people would need.
For the house/APT, gather up everything you would take on a two day camping trip, small tent, propane stove, propane, water, dishes, change of clothes, dried food, canned food and water.
Each time you shop, get one thing and put it in the kit, remember the Adult Beverages too, you will want something in the first couple of hours.
Your kit doesn't have to cost money, the Major Beer companies all gave away backpacks with beer this spring, the Canadian one was the best, and it's bright red, perfect for the E Kit, these packs are all insulated, so I have some stuff in the Red Pack, and other stuff in the Blue Pack. Every time some company sends you a free sample of a food or soap/shampoo item, put it in the pack, same goes for Hotel soaps and shampoo's, including the toothbrush that your Dentist gives you. First Aid kits come standard in most new vehicles, perhaps a visit to a scrapyard is a good bet, call first, and they will have the kit ready for a real good price.
This time of year all the outdoor stores are clearing out camping goods, good time to buy.
In your home freezer place several gallon jugs of water , these will be your day 3 and beyond water supply, and they will help keep your frozen items from going bad sooner than you can use them.
More later;
M
Old 09-08-2008, 02:10 AM   #10
IronWoman

Cool Re: Van B.C Canada

MiZar,
lets see.. what was i doing on Labour day.. umm SLeeping!! hehe

thanks for the great info and yea i will definitely grab a few things everytime i go shopping. Magnesium/flint sticks are great to make fires, dry milk powder for young. i'll check out the outdoor stores aswell.. it would be great if we get some good hiking boots and good quality jackets.. its soo cold these days. and fall hasn't even arrived! most importantly we should tell our peers.. no matter how nutty we sound. =) wow.. we have got loads of work to do! better start soon, b4 its too late.

u know it's kinda harsh.. so many other things to worry about. like college.. ahh..

anyways.. thx fer ur time
much love!!
~IronWoman

Last edited by IronWoman; 09-08-2008 at 04:16 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:51 AM   #11
Katherine
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all.......

Yes, I've also started a small 'pile' of stuff by the door - just in case. Funny thing - I've still got my backpack filled with things for camping - from the Y2K scare. How bogus was THAT? I continue to buy and think of new things to add to the pile. And it gets bigger and bigger. Now the question is: when will we 'really' know as to when to 'get out of Dodge'. Plus - I'm concerned about being able to get gas until I get to ?????? (somewhere - probably in the mtns). You can only take so many jerry cans of gas with you. People really need a camper or van of some sort if they are going to be on the road. I only have a small car. Not that much space. I think I'm going to try find a van. This so sucks Am also looking into getting a job for now - somewhere in the mtns. At least it'll save on exit time. Any ideas? Any jobs anyone?
K
Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:19 AM   #12
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Folks,
Those of you in the Pacific Northwest who would like to organize, that means you too Vancouver... Please check out the Pacific Northwest thread!

Peace of Mind,
Wormole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:19 AM   #13
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Mizar has used his survival kits twice already, stories are funny now.
1) got shipwrecked off of a California Island, Mizar had his kit ready in a water resistant duffle bag, crucial items were sealed in Ziplocked bags, so we all swam ashore, alive and wet, the next morning to the amazement of everyone Mizar had a fresh pot of coffee going was dressed in a pressed khaki shirt, fresh shorts and adult beverages at the ready.
2) got caught in a 6.2 earthquake, had the kit ready, bounded out the door, and settled outside on the hill, was the only one with snacks, a radio, again some adult beverages ( some were exchanged for cash) lights, a deck of cards
(more cash from the poker game) .
3) got stranded on the Squamish Highway, several times, each time Mizar was snacking on chicken wings or energy bars and relaxed comfortably under the blankets in the Vehicle kit, while reading a good book at night or lounging in a lawn chair that Mizar keeps in the back of the truck for such occurances, Binoculars and a birdwatching book help to pass the time as well.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:30 AM   #14
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone living on the westcoast will have to deal with a mege tsunami in the near future.
If it is possible, like your life probably depends on it, I suggest you move 200 miles inland at least.
One less thing to worry about I guess !
I am living in nelson and hope this will be one of the safe places to be.
Always have a plan B and embrace for what is to come.
Peace
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:19 PM   #15
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Malakai;
Good point about the Tsunami issue, Most likely our Tsunami will come from an event in Alaska, similar to the M 9.2 Good Friday quake. A Tsunami did reach the Canadian West Coast, and did the most damage in Port Alberni. Vancouver Island and the upper Gulf Islands will block most of the Tsunami effect, as they did before, but beware of narrowing inlets with a wide open sea outlet, as these amplify Tsunami energy, ( like Port Alberni).
Recent M6+ activity ( last month) at the intersection of the Juan De Fuca and Pacific plates did not produce any Tsunami effect.
Nelson is also geographically active, so have your kit ready.
Google Canadian earthquakes and find the Canadian earthquake site, there are many more quakes in Canada than are reported.
M
Old 09-11-2008, 09:23 PM   #16
martrixmel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
Hi iron

eagleeyes is in Bc. Alot is going on are you ready to know?
Eagleeyes,I too am ready,what info.,can u pass on...
martrixmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:01 AM   #17
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizar View Post
Hi Malakai;
Good point about the Tsunami issue, Most likely our Tsunami will come from an event in Alaska, similar to the M 9.2 Good Friday quake. A Tsunami did reach the Canadian West Coast, and did the most damage in Port Alberni. Vancouver Island and the upper Gulf Islands will block most of the Tsunami effect, as they did before, but beware of narrowing inlets with a wide open sea outlet, as these amplify Tsunami energy, ( like Port Alberni).
Recent M6+ activity ( last month) at the intersection of the Juan De Fuca and Pacific plates did not produce any Tsunami effect.
Nelson is also geographically active, so have your kit ready.
Google Canadian earthquakes and find the Canadian earthquake site, there are many more quakes in Canada than are reported.
M
Hi Mizar,
Thanks for the info, I have looked into the very minor fault line that runs down kootenay lake in Nelson. Very minor and has not been active but who knows what it will do when the shift starts to happen.
The biggest threat here will be forest fires and mt saint helens when it decides to blow or even worse yellow stone, which will probably wipe out the whole of north america. But like I said who knows, all we can do is guess and do our best.
That is why I have been preparing for every senario I can think of and have a safe place to go when times are bad.
Peace be with you my friend
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:18 AM   #18
Kukulcanessa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizar View Post
Regarding the Emergency kits;
my father has emergency kits everywhere around his house. he has 'weapons' hidden in his roof, he has no bank cards or credit cards, no house phone, no car insurance, but yet he drives!! hasnt paid income tax since like 1995..his drivers liscence expired like 4 years ago, and he refused to get the new Ontario Health card, for medical stuff, cuz its all potentially embedded with stuff to him. he has been prparing for something, since i was born. so look at the world i grew up in. he also knows how to make money, but i wont post those ideas in here...
Kukulcanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:11 AM   #19
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Miriam Delicado gives talks regularly in the Vancouver area, I would recommend that all of us attend the next talk, dates and times have not been announced yet, but she gave a couple of good talks earlier this year.
Google " Alien Bluestar" and you will get her website.

See you at the next Talk.
M
Old 09-13-2008, 10:06 PM   #20
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, from what I understand it really depends on what we're talking about as sitx. I don't support planet x theories. However, my family undergoes unwilling experiences with greys, so I'm aware that there could be a danger to this planet from negative visitors possibly. If theres going to be a planet tipping experience, I'm not sure that the rockies are going to be all that safe either. And if you've watched any of Robert Miles interviews with coast to coast the idea that they, the federation, may be the ones responsible for resetting our planet is put forth.
The Hopis myth talks about the earth spinnng 4 times, and I'm not sure clinging to a mountain is going to help anyone there.
I really don't want to get into negatives too deeply. I believe we can help our situation by our attitudes and by shining our lights. But we need to help others if anything goes down. Its being committed to others over just self that to me makes humans mean something in the end. I'd rather hold my head up and perish with the right intent than survive through cunning.

Last edited by mystiq; 09-13-2008 at 10:08 PM.
mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:35 PM   #21
martrixmel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
anyone in B.C?? i'm confused... anything at all can happen in the days to come and we need to put our heads together and make change! WE need to put together survival packs and such. Winter is on it's way and even though it is now end of summer, we have been experiencing cold weather. Tell your family and friends to stock up on Food and emergency supplies and warm clothes. Get the book "back to basics"..

i don't know what else we can possibly do.. have any ideas ppl???

love to everyone and hope we can get past this time in our age.

IronWoman =)
greetings from vancouver....
martrixmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:38 PM   #22
trip
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys I am from vancouver too. I think we should designate one thread for all lower mainland and get some type of contact list/group going
trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:57 AM   #23
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,
How about we all meet for dinner or coffee? I just got back from the PNGC gathering. I do not want to neglect where I live when there seem to be more then a few of us stirring out there. Love to hear back from anyone who is interested.
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:45 AM   #24
curraghtemple
Avalon Senior Member

I dont know, guys. Not so long ago, people were building bomb shelters because of the fear of nuclear war. After that there were a few decades of, perhaps misquided bliss. Now we seem to be back at the fear bit again (also misquided). It is a wave, I wonder. Or is the NWO that good at manipulation. My guess is that they aren't. Evil can be unbelieveably stupid and I think they missed their chance this time again (unless Obama is there to get their guns). This negative period we are all going through is certainly waking people up to the criminals who are running the world and probably teaching us all something about the nature of evil. Some people are making a bit of money from their book sales. BUT my prediction is that 2012 is only a special solstice. And I think we are all going to be a little warmer in the years to come. I only hope we dont forget what we have learned from this period of fear so we can be ready for the next one. (of course, im not going to move to Tofino anytime soon but I dont think we have to worry about a pole shift or planet X or nuclear war atm).
curraghtemple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:04 AM   #25
curraghtemple
Avalon Senior Member

Odd. Life is beginning to look more and more like the Vancouver Stock Market. Maybe once it goes to rock bottom and Rockefellers and the Rothschilds of the world start buying up shares well all be happy again for a while and then, unfortunately, forget the big picture.
curraghtemple is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vancouver