Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 11-15-2008, 07:50 PM   #1
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Instead of unintentionally hijacking Gregor's thread about pyramid power and advanced mathematics i started this one.

There are a few posts on "Free Energy" and a few on debunking free energy.
So allow me to put it to rest right now.
FREE DC ENERGY does exist. It is a reality and YES it's free.
As long as we, the ground crew +, keep it free.

How do we keep it free?

By telling everyone in the world who will listen how it's made.
Keep the knowledge free and there can never be a price put upon it.

Here is the problem:
The true power of what most of us know will never be released until after the 2012 event. Only then will mankind as a whole except where and how we came across this technology.
Yes i know the secret to free everlasting free standing free dc energy but no matter what i do it will not be accepted by anyone as a valued energy source because i can not lie about where i got the information, and that caused my utter downfall a year and a half back.

Alright screw it, i'll just tell you all the truth about me:
It's to close to our time for me to be afraid any longer.

My name is Richard Scott Brooks.
In early 2006 i built a company called REVOLUTIONS inc. and a 3D animation studio called Flying Pyramid Studios, rightly named after the tech of how i came across this energy. In late 2006 after meeting a man i will refer to as "The Doctor" i tried to mass e-mail the entire world, using my company, with the technology of how to create free dc energy.
The e-mail never made it, my company was seized and shut down, i was driven from my home and have been living off the grid since then.

I recently rebuilt my company & studio and even though they threatened to eat my soul, here i am at it again.

What is FREE DC ENERGY?

Free Direct Current Energy is created by using the earths rotation and coupled together with raw magnetite.
Now you already know about the various magnet motors and other type engines, but these are still not efficient enough to power a entire city and they still need energy to start them.
Yes this is a huge step in the right direction but not big enough.

I found this information studying crop circles, the planet, the properties of true raw magnetite, the universe and ancient cultures.

Quite simply here it is at it's basic form:
First you must understand the governing bodies of a physical universe which are angular momentum and centrifugal force.
Everything in our universe including the universe itself spins and rotates (with the exception of the moon which i will address in a minute.)
Now look at the mechanics of magnets.
At there core what are they?
Mineral deposits that have 99% of there ions facing the same direction which attracts and repels others like it positive/negative.
Alot like a human huh?
Now we already know that if you file raw magnets into simple geometric shapes and place them together in a particular arrangement they do fantastic things. This particular arrangement that i'm about to tell you about is only one use.

What are the pyramids?
Well that is a complicated question as they are multi-purpose.
But i will answer a few basics.
1.) They are a blueprint of where our planet upwells energy from.
2.) They show us how to harness that natural energy.
3.) They are/were jump-gates.
4.) They are machines for self ascension (for those who chose not to wait and do it naturally)

Now place the two together.

Every magnet on this planet has a north and south polarity. +/_
However if you make a solid pyramid magnet the exact same shape and dimensions as the Giza pyramid (angles at 22.5 degrees) something weird happens to it.
If you take it above the equator it will take on a solid northern polarity.
If you take it below the equator it will take on a solid southern polarity.
No other magnet on the planet will do this.
So after looking at all the "trinity" theories and the power of 3 and after long hours of crop circle studies it hit me.
I will try to post some pics to back up what i'm saying later.
But look at the most round like cropcircles and what do you see?
3 solid magnet balls notched on 4 sides at 19.5 degrees.
Hmmm.....we have a pyramid magnet at 22.5 degrees and 3 ball magnets at 19.5 degrees.....where have i seen this before...AH HA!!
The pyramids at Giza are angled at 22.5 degrees, the earths true north and south. The little one is offset at 19.5 degrees.

So Simply place the three ball magnets with north facing north and south facing south and arrange them in a perfect Isosceles triangle the width of the very middle of your pyramid magnet. Now place the pyramid magnet point down in the center of the balls.
The pyramid will levitate and begin to spin for the same reason water spins in your drain, the earths rotation.
Congratulations you've just created perpetual motion that will never stop.
As each corner of the pyramid passes the notch of the balls dc energy will spark from the bottom of the pyramid. As it's speed increases so does the charge.

Congratulations you've just created a self propelling never ending energy source that will never deplete and needs nothing to start.
This is the biggest kept secret on the planet.

Upgrade that basic system and you will create the propulsion system of most of the starships in use today. Why? Because magnetite, just like gold, is a universal mineral that shows up on almost every planet in existence.
There is so much magnetite on this planet you could never ever run out especially because we would never need to use that great of an amount.

Uh oh, looks like i gotta run, i'll try to get back on later today or tomorrow and finish.

Thank you.
Peace, Love & Light

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world shall know peace."
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:12 PM   #2
Baggywrinkle

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Okay, Richard, I'll bite.

I'm a nuts and bolts kind of a guy.

Lets build a small one that will run an LED light and showcase it here on Avalon as proof of concept.

You might also cc copies to Keelynet. I'm sure they would be interested also - in a practical way.

If it really works, I'll do this instead of the savonious rotor I'm looking at...

Your off grid lifestyle is powered by this concept?

Cheers

Don
Old 11-15-2008, 08:21 PM   #3
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

Just subscribed to this thread too .... keep it coming !

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:00 PM   #4
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

I'm no techie, but this sounds interesting.... waiting patiently for continuation )

peace
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:03 PM   #5
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
In late 2006 after meeting a man i will refer to as "The Doctor" i tried to mass e-mail the entire world, using my company, with the technology of how to create free dc energy.
The e-mail never made it, my company was seized and shut down, i was driven from my home and have been living off the grid since then.

Just to clarify, I am not "the Doctor' he's referring to. Just making things clear as I use it here as part of my nickname.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:20 PM   #6
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

This is very interesting. It also fits my personal understanding of the possibilities shaped magnet, shaped coils, and pyramid proportioned with phi opens up to perpetual motion.

I can see the probabilities of this concept to bring about perpetual motion, but my interrogation remains; can it be loaded? How much power it can deliver if loaded? What is the proportion of the device versus the outcome power? In other words, how much power remains after the device consume its necessary power to maintain perpetual motion?

Thank you very much for sharing this, I'll be looking for more to come, keep posting! Steven

Last edited by Steven; 11-16-2008 at 12:49 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:32 PM   #7
David
Avalon Senior Member

There has been lots of research into perpetual motion machines with magnets including the TPP Pyramid Project. However promising, no sure thing as been created yet.

Check out this website:

http://www.overunity.org.uk/
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:46 PM   #8
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

OK, you got my attention!

I LOVE this kinda stuff!

Looking forward to part 2 and maybe some pics.

Also sources where we could get the magnets needed, would be fantastic!
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:49 PM   #9
David
Avalon Senior Member

Hi supermanny, a good source of magnets can be obtained here.

http://www.kjmagnetics.com
Old 11-16-2008, 12:25 AM   #10
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Flying Pyramid,

I have a Degree in Electronics, and a background from the Navy in Nuclear Engineering.

I would like to see Schematics, Diagrams, and materials of construction for this Device. Could you provide this?

Is any of this available on any website?

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:37 AM   #11
David
Avalon Senior Member

Hi J_rod7, I also have an electrical engineering degree and questioned the validity of the claim when no data has been provided to back it up.

David
Old 11-16-2008, 02:25 AM   #12
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

Thankx Flying Pyramid, we're setting up a hydroelectric system at the moment we also have a wind turbine project and I'm looking into the Joecell for the car. Like the others above I'd love to have more info on your discovery.
In Anticipation, Peter.

Keep on keeping on.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:47 AM   #13
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

i was given a similar theory 35 years ago and would be interested with sharing it with like minded. please continue.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:32 AM   #14
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to see pictures of raw magnetite and pictures of the actual setup, Neodymium magnets can't be machined and are somewhat brittle.And how do you take DC voltage and current readings off of a spinning magnet? And you mentioned that it won't be released until after the 2012 event, but what if nothing happens say for the 2012 event? just in case.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 11-16-2008 at 03:42 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:33 AM   #15
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

This is what George Adamski said the Aliens who were visiting him powered their ships with. The three balls that you also describe sound very much like the ones pictured in one of his snapshots of their craft.

I'll have to read more carefully and see if I can do this, too.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:40 AM   #16
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Hi supermanny, a good source of magnets can be obtained here.

http://www.kjmagnetics.com
Thanks for the link. They've got spheres, but I couldn't find any pyramids.

However for a $150 customization fee, they can make any shape you like.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:10 AM   #17
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

Well ill bite this one too..
Im a Ph.D Electronic Engineer and have a lot of cuestion for you.. Understanding the basic and advance magnetism, sounds interesting.

I have publicated several works on electro-magnetism here in my
University, and they are right now making a model to work with in the lab..

One student that is very bright, told me that he was also working in a model
of perpetual motion, involving spheres and piramyd.. I was because he is only 20 years old, and catch up with my work of many many years of lab testing, investigation, etc..

Some blueprints, pics, will be VERY appreciated.. Keep up!
SpeedAdict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:31 AM   #18
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

KEWEL

definitely interested

I am all ears...er eyes
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:46 PM   #19
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I would like to see pictures of raw magnetite and pictures of the actual setup, Neodymium magnets can't be machined and are somewhat brittle.And how do you take DC voltage and current readings off of a spinning magnet? And you mentioned that it won't be released until after the 2012 event, but what if nothing happens say for the 2012 event? just in case.
I believe Neodymium powder can be molded to many different shapes and then magnetized to form a magnet.

I still want to know how he extract DC voltage out of a spinning magnet.

Last edited by DJModer; 11-17-2008 at 12:25 AM.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:12 PM   #20
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to see some blueprints as well.
I'll start constructing tomorrow.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:56 PM   #21
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Flying Pyramid, are you there? or is this one of those threads that never gets answered? Are you waiting to get more responses before you answer?
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 06:28 PM   #22
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJModer View Post
I still want to know he take DC voltage out of a spinning magnet.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:38 PM   #23
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I really hope you genius guys on here can get something up and running-when i was a kid i came across a broken magnet from a loudspeaker and it was broken so i placed one on a toy truck and the other (oppositely polarised) i placed behind it and pushed the magnets obviously repelled each other and the truck would move but i couldn't get to grips with how i could somehow keep the magnets at the same distance apart to keep the truck moving without using kinetic energy from my pushing the rear magnet behind the front to move the truck-i thought there was something in magnetism then-children always come across stuff but need a helping hand in modification.This could be some answer-i hope so.Great thread!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:47 PM   #24
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
I really hope you genius guys on here can get something up and running-when i was a kid i came across a broken magnet from a loudspeaker and it was broken so i placed one on a toy truck and the other (oppositely polarised) i placed behind it and pushed the magnets obviously repelled each other and the truck would move but i couldn't get to grips with how i could somehow keep the magnets at the same distance apart to keep the truck moving without using kinetic energy from my pushing the rear magnet behind the front to move the truck-i thought there was something in magnetism then-children always come across stuff but need a helping hand in modification.This could be some answer-i hope so.Great thread!
Yes, tanks and riding machine guns under contrl of madmen will be propelled by this genius invention, when we run out of gasoline. Read your own signature. The one having the answer and giving it will surely be as sorry as Alfred Nobel.. Maybe fund his own yearly award for stupidity.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:04 PM   #25
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah i'm sorry to say you're right there Trance it's such a shame that the inevitability of most quality inventions/discoveries end up being used for ill gotten gain.I just get EXCITED when i hear of such info.-hope,as long as there's hope...
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote