Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-17-2008, 08:14 AM   #26
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: some background

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I am alive no matter what happens to my body, or my status.
You have an interesting nick name.
I the east and west tradition exist "spiritual social classes" (Varna in Sanskrit) .
Each one has his harmonic place in the society.
Now many participant on this forum have a "written attitude" to be high philosophers that suggest love and peace but they live as Shudras.
If we take part on this materialistic society that has nothing to do with the above nobles concepts our words are empty air.
This is not enough to express your negation to the war in Iraq if you drive a SUV.
Who has a job know that economical decisions follows day by day material needs.
This is nothing bad: people need a job, food and a shelter.
So we can start to create solid ethical alternatives to provide such "bad" material aspect or let this task to the Illuminati "evil guys" while we wait that the ET save us.
The fact is that those persons give to you what you really want.
If you want to have a real democracy start fight for it.
Either if you want to promote love FIGHT!
Keep in mind people like Gandhi and act instead of discuss of which air color have the Nordics!

Declare abstract love and peace means nothing.

I invite you al to take the responsibility of this Love and the action that is the consequence of it.
I invite you all to use this forum as a motor for this transformation.
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:09 AM   #27
mkpetrov
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2008 - 2012: detailed description of what will happens - a Scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relin View Post
Here we go again - all the doom and gloomers - you're so depressing. So what if the Earth changes? Why can't all you people just accept that things are going to change and basically there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE IT!!! Each time you look a the future it changes.

Embrace the future and if you die during this process then big deal. You've been born, lived and died a myriad of times and will do so for all of eternity...

Well, it`s simple - people who want doom doesn`t see things changing for good in the near future. Do you honestly see such kind of changes coming? No NWO etc?
mkpetrov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:10 AM   #28
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I agree wholeheartedly. As David Wilcock says, we must continue to do our spiritual processes.

About Earth Entity: When I was taking a PEAT class I had a chance to surrogate process the earth entity. The polarity that came up was "big and small" and that got resolved. Earth entity was very confident and jolly from what I felt. If I can do it anyone can do it, with a little help from your friends :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
Ok if you made it through this reading to this part there is something that can be done to minimize and even avoid this dire prophecy. What is not told to well or clear in our beloved religious books is that the reason catastrophe happens is because the Earth's frequency is out of balance with the naturally occurring event. Human consciousness plays a very active role in the health and balance of the planet. If we can shift our focus and consciousness to be in HARMONY!!!! with the Earth the Earth will move through these events will little to no problems. We must work within the frequency and energy provided by our planet and the Universe to make this transition an easy and enlightened one. We are at a crossroads where we can choose to raise our frequency to a higher dimension, stay at the same level of consciousnesses or move one step lower in dimension. Some will move higher, some stay the same and some will take a step down. There are an infinite amount of timelines and possibilities. You have the power to chose your Destiny.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:31 PM   #29
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: some background

i cannot read some diagrams u put because they are too tiny to be read.... please post them in a much bigger size.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:00 AM   #30
Guardian
Avalon Senior Member

Although everything is possible, and some things may seem more probable than the other, none of anything 'have' to manifest. So on the conclusion you've reached Corvo, I must disagree, nothing is written in stone, in an instance it can all change....even tomorrow if that was the biggest wish.

It is quite allright that you see it as a truth to you, and so it might be too, but to say that this goes for everyone is to limit the vastness of...I dunno....creation?
Maybe the 'bigger picture' is too big to fit in your model, ever thought about that?

The matter of fact is, that you are more dead now than you'll ever be!

This is something that was taught to me at a very young age by 'them'.

You are all mainly focusing on aspects of illusions, and what you hold to be true in your heart, will determine your experience at any one time...all the time...through infinity.

And you can all rest assure that I will not try and 'model' any future probabilities for anyone, as that would be completly wrong of me, not because I know of a future that will be, but because of your free will...it is yours alone, just use it wizely.

On the nothion of 'the power of thought', although not published in scientific papers, studies and experiments have shown that if you take the square root of a given population, you absolutly can influence 'events'. Now, how rigid is the future, or timeline then?
It could be worth mentioning that there is not only 1 or two timelines.....their numbers are vast, beyond comprehension....still rigid?

If you really really want to know the bigger picture, I would suggest looking into the nature of reality, the vail of illusion is slowly being pulled aside....that is if you recognize what is moving and shaking.

But at all time, this is important, the crux of everything, seek to understand the mechanism's yourself, dont just believe what someone else says.

If you do, you'll have eyes to see....and if not, you'll just be following a different pied piper.

You are all far more than you believe, and for too long have been limited by others as well as yourselves. You are love, so you should be love.
I am sorry if this came off as an attack, that was not the purpose, I am just not a writer or a teacher. I applaude everyone who has reached the fact that nothing is as they've been told, so think twice before you jump headfirst into a new bondage of thought...you all deserve better, you're all free spirits.

Blessings
Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:59 AM   #31
Buchanan561
Avalon Senior Member

I posted earlier that I would write about my prophetic dream of March 7th 2008 and here it is. I write this because in this dream I was shown the truth of the effects on 3-D human life (me) during 2012. I was shown that this is how it would effect me. But it may not effect others in the same way. My experiences may be different from others as I walk a different path. This will be my reality, and most likely will be yours too. Thanks for allowing me to share.

My electric dream March 7 2008

Log date March 10, 2008: For some reason I have been sleeping much better for the past few nights. Last night I had this dream. In this dream I was staying in the home of some people whom I did not know. But I felt quite comfortable being there in this dream.

I was outside of their very elegant home when all of a sudden I became aware that there was going to be a raging storm. I could see it approaching. I was standing out in front of this home on the sidewalk. I was about 40 feet from the front door. It was a very long sidewalk.

I struggled against what seemed to be strong winds pressing against me just in order to get up the sidewalk and into the house. It seemed that the wind was blowing hard preventing me from making an easy walk up the sidewalk and into the house to safety.

But…..I do not actually remember there being any wind. Just a ‘force’ which caused the perception of wind that was slowing me down in my endeavor to reach the safety of the inside of the house.

In my mind I felt that it must be wind that was holding my body back, as I was leaning forward in order to make progress up the walkway, but in reality there was no wind. There was just felt this ‘force’ around me holding me back.

Finally I did make it inside as the storm started to rage. There were huge dark gray and black clouds that appeared from out of no where and took up all the sky and came down to ground level.

The clouds were huge like giant rolled up ‘something ?’ and seemed to be alive. They were dark gray to black. They wrapped around everything in sight while lashing out this seeming electrical storm of some strange energy that I had never seen before.

The ‘clouds’ wrapped down onto and around the house.

I watched through a large picture like window in the living room as it raged. The window ‘grew’ and then seemed to take up the entire wall, ceiling to floor and wall to wall. I had never seen anything like it.

I watched as it continued to rage throwing out large areas of bright white light that also seemed to be white sheet like flashes of energy. I knew that the air was full of electricity outside but saw no evidence of lightening.

Then the dark clouds would just disappear for several moments of time and were replaced with glorious white sheets of light that resembled clouds but were not.

I watched in Awe but was not afraid. The feeling was caution.

Then swirls of a beautiful opaque blue would appear swirling in the white clouds. I felt that this storm was alive with a consciousness. I knew it did. It seemed to stop for moments in time and then would begin again.

The woman who owned the house went around and opened windows so the air from the storm could come inside. I would go behind her and close the windows. I did not want to let this storm come into the house. She would just quietly go around behind me and very gently open them up again. It seems that I should say that the rain was pelting down in torrents. I ‘knew’ it was.

But I do not remember seeing any rain. I just ‘felt’ that it was raining very hard.

As I watched in awe inside the house large flashes of films of what was going on outside would flash on the walls and ceiling and floor inside where I was standing and watching. These were all mirror images of what was going on outside in a movie like showing.

So I watched the storm via moving pictures being cast onto the walls and ceilings inside. I cannot remember anything else from the dream as this was it, but it left me with a feeling that the storm had a personality and was trying to purge the area and the earth and cleanse it. And I felt like there was a message being given to me but at the time did not know what it was.

When the violent storm was over I looked outside and the earth seemed to be very clean and glowing. Everything around seemed to glow with a perfection.

The storm was very violent, but I remained safe. After the storm everything seemed calm, clean and safe. I never saw another human being during this episode. Just myself and the lady who owned the house that I was staying with for some unknown reason. She was a stranger to me. And I know the dream was about 2012 and projected horror stories about what would happen during those days. And tell me not to worry as the stories are exaggerated.

I would like to add to this that I have since learned who the woman in the house was. And the location of the house that I had this experience in.

I had know her for many months but had never seen a picture of her. She lived on the other side of our continent. Someone I had ‘met’ on a message board. I had never seen her and may never. But some time later I by chance shared this dream with her in an e-mail. She is intuitive. She agreed that it was a prophetic dream of some nature.

Later I sent her photos of myself because I had just gotten a new toy and that was a camcorder attachment for my computer and I went crazy practicing how to work the thing. I sent her a couple of pictures I took of myself. She then sent me photos of herself, her house and family.

I examined the pictures and was shocked to see that it was the house in my dream, and she was identical to the woman in the dream that gently kept going behind me and reopening the windows.

This was a symbolic thing I was being shown as it is a reflection of her personality. She would never have said anything to me for shutting the windows as that is not her nature. She never verbalizes disagreement. She will just gently shine a light in another direction that will make one rethink. Her nature is living with the earth and she had no fear of the ‘storm’ and was willing to let it enter her home for internal reasons of her own.

It took me a couple of weeks to figure out what the dream was showing me. That the predicted ‘storms’ that are predicted regarding 2012, will be ‘electrical’ in nature and fears of it are unwarranted as that it will not harm. And that the earth will be changed, cleansed and a bright and new thing will emerge.

The woman in the house turned out to be someone I was working very closely with via e-mails regarding these troubling times we live in. We weathered the ‘storm’ together in the house as we are doing the same with what we are doing now. And with a larger platform now with Project Avalon.

I introduced her to Project Camelot and Ets, and she introduced me to Avalon.

That woman is a member of this forum and her screen name is Trishsgate. I hope you all get to know her as she is a remarkable being and knows and understands things that most would not nor could not. She is amazing but she never writes in any fashion that would reflect that, as she keeps everything inside and hidden.

Trish……thank you for being in my world. I know that you have learned from me as you have told me many times. But know that I also have learned much from you and would not have made it this far without your partnership in this venture to search for truth. Emma
Buchanan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:03 AM   #32
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

I am crying now you know that was very emotional and I feel the same way we have a bond that no storm can break, we can weather any storm and we know it. You are my shoulder that I depend on now that my mum has passed and I am your computer geek and student. You came into my life right after my mum left and it was very needed and timely.it filled a void that was missing in my life. Know that it will never be forgotten... Your dreams are very prophetic in nature.
I will never forget when you left the other forum at that time I was sick for months on end, then I started feeling a little better enough to check my e-mail and seen you had written me an e-mail a couple days before. I opened it and you asked if I was still on the board I said no so we started communicating back and forth. About a week into this I seen an orb I followed it then it had visual 's inside, out of the many one face stood out. Later you sent me a link to Project Camelot with an interview of Sgt. Clifford Stone this was the same man that stood out in the orb. I could not believe it as at that time I was a very logical person and needed tangible proof to back up anything although I had seen beings before I never associated them with ET's. That started my ever ending search for the truth concerning ET's. and history. You became my mentor in this research and has continued through the present.
I hope that everyone welcomes you as well you have been an inspiration in my life as I know you can be to other's here on this forum. You have much wisdom and guidance to share. Thank you for finally coming on and contributing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and the depths of my soul.
Love you hun and welcome to the forum.

PS You are always, always welcome here if ever needed, let's stay positive, I know you love your surroundings.

Last edited by Trishsgate; 09-19-2008 at 08:19 AM.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:36 PM   #33
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

It came off to me as a correction upwards, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
Although everything is possible, and some things may seem more probable than the other, none of anything 'have' to manifest. So on the conclusion you've reached Corvo, I must disagree, nothing is written in stone, in an instance it can all change....even tomorrow if that was the biggest wish.

It is quite allright that you see it as a truth to you, and so it might be too, but to say that this goes for everyone is to limit the vastness of...I dunno....creation?
Maybe the 'bigger picture' is too big to fit in your model, ever thought about that?

The matter of fact is, that you are more dead now than you'll ever be!

This is something that was taught to me at a very young age by 'them'.

You are all mainly focusing on aspects of illusions, and what you hold to be true in your heart, will determine your experience at any one time...all the time...through infinity.

And you can all rest assure that I will not try and 'model' any future probabilities for anyone, as that would be completly wrong of me, not because I know of a future that will be, but because of your free will...it is yours alone, just use it wizely.

On the nothion of 'the power of thought', although not published in scientific papers, studies and experiments have shown that if you take the square root of a given population, you absolutly can influence 'events'. Now, how rigid is the future, or timeline then?
It could be worth mentioning that there is not only 1 or two timelines.....their numbers are vast, beyond comprehension....still rigid?

If you really really want to know the bigger picture, I would suggest looking into the nature of reality, the vail of illusion is slowly being pulled aside....that is if you recognize what is moving and shaking.

But at all time, this is important, the crux of everything, seek to understand the mechanism's yourself, dont just believe what someone else says.

If you do, you'll have eyes to see....and if not, you'll just be following a different pied piper.

You are all far more than you believe, and for too long have been limited by others as well as yourselves. You are love, so you should be love.
I am sorry if this came off as an attack, that was not the purpose, I am just not a writer or a teacher. I applaude everyone who has reached the fact that nothing is as they've been told, so think twice before you jump headfirst into a new bondage of thought...you all deserve better, you're all free spirits.

Blessings
Old 09-19-2008, 03:41 PM   #34
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

In that case, I shall myself look forward to 2012 with all my heart.

love,
G-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buchanan561 View Post
I posted earlier that I would write about my prophetic dream of March 7th 2008 and here it is. I write this because in this dream I was shown the truth of the effects on 3-D human life (me) during 2012. I was shown that this is how it would effect me. But it may not effect others in the same way. My experiences may be different from others as I walk a different path. This will be my reality, and most likely will be yours too. Thanks for allowing me to share.

My electric dream March 7 2008

Log date March 10, 2008: For some reason I have been sleeping much better for the past few nights. Last night I had this dream. In this dream I was staying in the home of some people whom I did not know. But I felt quite comfortable being there in this dream.

I was outside of their very elegant home when all of a sudden I became aware that there was going to be a raging storm. I could see it approaching. I was standing out in front of this home on the sidewalk. I was about 40 feet from the front door. It was a very long sidewalk.

I struggled against what seemed to be strong winds pressing against me just in order to get up the sidewalk and into the house. It seemed that the wind was blowing hard preventing me from making an easy walk up the sidewalk and into the house to safety.

But…..I do not actually remember there being any wind. Just a ‘force’ which caused the perception of wind that was slowing me down in my endeavor to reach the safety of the inside of the house.

In my mind I felt that it must be wind that was holding my body back, as I was leaning forward in order to make progress up the walkway, but in reality there was no wind. There was just felt this ‘force’ around me holding me back.

Finally I did make it inside as the storm started to rage. There were huge dark gray and black clouds that appeared from out of no where and took up all the sky and came down to ground level.

The clouds were huge like giant rolled up ‘something ?’ and seemed to be alive. They were dark gray to black. They wrapped around everything in sight while lashing out this seeming electrical storm of some strange energy that I had never seen before.

The ‘clouds’ wrapped down onto and around the house.

I watched through a large picture like window in the living room as it raged. The window ‘grew’ and then seemed to take up the entire wall, ceiling to floor and wall to wall. I had never seen anything like it.

I watched as it continued to rage throwing out large areas of bright white light that also seemed to be white sheet like flashes of energy. I knew that the air was full of electricity outside but saw no evidence of lightening.

Then the dark clouds would just disappear for several moments of time and were replaced with glorious white sheets of light that resembled clouds but were not.

I watched in Awe but was not afraid. The feeling was caution.

Then swirls of a beautiful opaque blue would appear swirling in the white clouds. I felt that this storm was alive with a consciousness. I knew it did. It seemed to stop for moments in time and then would begin again.

The woman who owned the house went around and opened windows so the air from the storm could come inside. I would go behind her and close the windows. I did not want to let this storm come into the house. She would just quietly go around behind me and very gently open them up again. It seems that I should say that the rain was pelting down in torrents. I ‘knew’ it was.

But I do not remember seeing any rain. I just ‘felt’ that it was raining very hard.

As I watched in awe inside the house large flashes of films of what was going on outside would flash on the walls and ceiling and floor inside where I was standing and watching. These were all mirror images of what was going on outside in a movie like showing.

So I watched the storm via moving pictures being cast onto the walls and ceilings inside. I cannot remember anything else from the dream as this was it, but it left me with a feeling that the storm had a personality and was trying to purge the area and the earth and cleanse it. And I felt like there was a message being given to me but at the time did not know what it was.

When the violent storm was over I looked outside and the earth seemed to be very clean and glowing. Everything around seemed to glow with a perfection.

The storm was very violent, but I remained safe. After the storm everything seemed calm, clean and safe. I never saw another human being during this episode. Just myself and the lady who owned the house that I was staying with for some unknown reason. She was a stranger to me. And I know the dream was about 2012 and projected horror stories about what would happen during those days. And tell me not to worry as the stories are exaggerated.

I would like to add to this that I have since learned who the woman in the house was. And the location of the house that I had this experience in.

I had know her for many months but had never seen a picture of her. She lived on the other side of our continent. Someone I had ‘met’ on a message board. I had never seen her and may never. But some time later I by chance shared this dream with her in an e-mail. She is intuitive. She agreed that it was a prophetic dream of some nature.

Later I sent her photos of myself because I had just gotten a new toy and that was a camcorder attachment for my computer and I went crazy practicing how to work the thing. I sent her a couple of pictures I took of myself. She then sent me photos of herself, her house and family.

I examined the pictures and was shocked to see that it was the house in my dream, and she was identical to the woman in the dream that gently kept going behind me and reopening the windows.

This was a symbolic thing I was being shown as it is a reflection of her personality. She would never have said anything to me for shutting the windows as that is not her nature. She never verbalizes disagreement. She will just gently shine a light in another direction that will make one rethink. Her nature is living with the earth and she had no fear of the ‘storm’ and was willing to let it enter her home for internal reasons of her own.

It took me a couple of weeks to figure out what the dream was showing me. That the predicted ‘storms’ that are predicted regarding 2012, will be ‘electrical’ in nature and fears of it are unwarranted as that it will not harm. And that the earth will be changed, cleansed and a bright and new thing will emerge.

The woman in the house turned out to be someone I was working very closely with via e-mails regarding these troubling times we live in. We weathered the ‘storm’ together in the house as we are doing the same with what we are doing now. And with a larger platform now with Project Avalon.

I introduced her to Project Camelot and Ets, and she introduced me to Avalon.

That woman is a member of this forum and her screen name is Trishsgate. I hope you all get to know her as she is a remarkable being and knows and understands things that most would not nor could not. She is amazing but she never writes in any fashion that would reflect that, as she keeps everything inside and hidden.

Trish……thank you for being in my world. I know that you have learned from me as you have told me many times. But know that I also have learned much from you and would not have made it this far without your partnership in this venture to search for truth. Emma
Old 09-19-2008, 05:03 PM   #35
stresswon
Avalon Senior Member

excellent thread and theory. I respect it.

I think the only thing we can do at this point is wait and see.
stresswon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scenario 2012 methodic