Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 04:11 AM   #1
Baggywrinkle

Default Regional Gasoline Shortages

Tallahassee.
Nothing, NADA, Zip! Every single station has taken down their prices and bagged the pumps. There is nothing here. We had a couple with gas before lunch, but not anymore. I have been all over town today working and it is the same all over. Glad I drive a diesel, it is the only fuel available.

Tallahassee. They are hoping we can be back somewhat by the end of the week. As soon as a station gets any gas, people descend on it like vultures and drain it in a few hours. It is nuts around here. Haven't seen this since 1974.

Central Tennessee
I started a thread yesterday on another forum how so many stations here in Middle TN are out of gas.

It's starting to get scary. I know it's a regional thing but that doesn't help those of us who can't get it

Georgia
Only one had gas this morning when my husband came home this am from work. Not sure now. I'm in GA.

Ohio
By all reports, there's no gas to be had in many southern parts of Ohio. I can still get it here in Columbus, but the lines can be long. A lot of people - thousands - are still sans power, and those smart enough to have generators need extra gas to run them. We've got all the cars topped off... I'd highly recommend refilling your car every time you drive it, especially if you commute a ways.