Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-26-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
vipassana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Treason - UK Man serves Queen Elizabeth with Affidavit in Lawful Rebellion

I found the undernoted site very interesting. I've posted info about John Harris pursuing Lawful Rebellion due to Traitors in Parliament by serving an Affidavit to the Queen. There's other interesting stuff on the site.

From http://www.tpuc.org (The People's United Community)

On the 22nd day of March 2008 I, John James Harris went to Buckingham Palace.

On the 22nd day of March 2008 I, John James Harris went to Buckingham Palace to serve a Lawful Constitutional document upon her Majesty Queen Elizabeth; by way of a Lawful Affidavit invoking Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215.

I simply asked for the dismissal of all the traitors that reside within the parliament of this country, giving a Lawful time period of just 40 days, and if my grievance does not receive redress within the time period I have stated, then by way of serving my second Affidavit, I am then entitled to enter into Lawful Rebellion which I have done.

It is my right, as it is everyone’s right, to enter into Lawful Rebellion, if we feel we are being governed unjustly and to be FREE from all Chastisement, Laws, Taxes accorded to the state and any obligations there unto, until we feel, we are being governed properly once more.

Interesting telephone conversation between Brian Gerrish and Buckingham Palace.

Following the sending of my Constitutional Lawful Affidavits to Her Majesty the Queen regarding the miss-governance of our country and subsequent third party reply I received from senior correspondent Mrs. Sonia Bonici, Brian Gerrish a dear friend of mine decided to telephone Buckingham Palace to ask Mrs. Bonici a few questions relating to these matters.

What you are about to listen to is the conversation between Brian Gerrish and Mrs. Bonici, which to say the least, is quite revealing concerning my Affidavits, how they have been dealt with by Buckingham Palace and the subject of how this country is being sold out by Parliament to the EU.

One of the most astounding comments I found amazing was the fact Mrs. Bonici quite forcefully states that Her Majesty is nothing more than a ‘Constitutional Monarch who cannot intervene in the matters concerning the EU and it is down to her ministers’. I am sure you will all agree that it is very apt that Her Majesty intervenes in the matter of this country being sold out to the EU and that is what a Constitutional monarch should be doing.

Many more comments like the one above are made by Mrs. Bonici and I am sure you will find this very interesting to listen too.

To all concerned I, John James Harris take full responsibility for the publishing of this video and it has been published to enlighten the British Public concerning the activities of all concerned with the deliberate sell out of this country to the EU and subsequent miss handling of documents sent to Her Majesty regarding the very serious issue of the miss governance of this country.

Transcript of the call made by Brian Gerrish to Buckingham Palace.

BG = Mr. Brian Gerrish

SB = Mrs. Sonia Bonici

"This is Buckingham Palace, this call is being recorded and may be used for training
purposes. If you have been asked to call this number urgently, it's because of a hoax
message and you should hang up immediately. If however you have a valid reason
to call the Royal household please hold for an operator."

Ringing....

Answered, ÒPrivate secretaries office can I help you."

BG - Good afternoon, is that Mrs Bonici?

SB - Speaking.

BG - Yes hello, my name's Brian Gerrish, I'm calling to ask if I may a couple of
questions about a letter that's been posted on a website with respect to an affidavit
which has been submitted to the Queen.

SB - Right.

BG - Are you aware of that affidavit?

SB - No, not at all, I've no idea, I mean I just deal with correspondence that comes
in and I reply if I'm instructed to do so, erm, your name is Brian...?

BG - Gerrish

SB - G.A.R.I.S.H?

BG - G.E double R

SB - Could you spell again please?

BG - G.E...

SB - G.E...

BG - Double R

SB - Double R

BG - I. S. H

SB - I. S. H I'm so sorry.

BG - Okay, well I got a letter in front of me dated May 2008 in which you actually
reply to the affidavit which a Mr. John Harris sent in, and you say that you forwarded
his correspondence to the Foreign and Commonwealth office because it relates to
the European Union.

SB - Right.

BG - But the only thing is his correspondence didn't relate to the European Union.

SB - Right, can you give me his name again sorry I'll look him up.

BG - Okay, it's John Harris, H. A. double R. I. S.

SB - John Harris.... there's lots of John Harrises, - pause.

BG - But Mr. Harris submitted two signed affidavits to the Queen which went
recorded, in fact, he tried to hand them in personally but they were sent recorded
delivery in the end, and you've obviously received them because you replied to his
letters. Would it help if I read your letter it's very short?

SB - Yes please.

BG - I am to thank you for your recent letter addressed to the Queen on the subject
of the European Union. Careful note has been taken of your comments, however, as
her Majesty receives many such letters it is not possible to send an individual reply
to every one. Policies on... (Interrupted) Pardon...

SB. - I see, this was a form letter we sent, it isn't dear Mr. Harris or anything on the
front is it, on the top it's just a third-party reply.

BG - Yes, but it's your signature.

SB - Yes yes, I, I, yes, right.

BG - What is of interest is that Mr. Avidav.... Mr. Harris sent an affidavit which didn't
mention the European Union.

SB - How very strange, I don't always see these letters, because I sign, when when,
the problem is, I'll start from the beginning. The problem is we have about 2000
letters in a back log, and we have, I have a team of ladies who help me, a very small
team, but they help me reply to people, if it's about the European Union or if it is
about a certain thing, and we know that the European Union letters would go to the
foreign office for example and they read the letter and once it comes back, and, erm,
what may have happened if it's nothing to do with the European Union it might be
that it got mixed up with the European Union stuff and sent on by mistake. That's
the only thing I can think of.

BG -But how, how, excuse me, how would a signed letter from yourself, with your
signature at the bottom, how...

SB - A batch of letters, because it's a third-party reply and I give it to my ladies to,
erm, to send off on my behalf, so if it's for the European Union they will have a letter
see, because the Government, does it actually say foreign office on there?

BG - Your letter says that it's been forwarded through to the foreign office.

SB - Ah, because...

BG - This gentleman has sent to affidavits, signed affidavits, and the only reply he's
got is a letter from yourself, which you are now telling me you didn't really send, it
was...

SB - Éthat I've seen, I mean that I have seen, that's the only problem. Can you tell
me the date that I replied, is there a date on there or has he just got May?

BG - It just says May.

SB - May.

BG - But this, this is incredible, with due respect, this is absolutely amazing, that
somebody...

SB - Right, quite right...

BG - ... has sent an affidavit, and effectively you're telling me that it hasn't been
received or processed.

SB - It has been received and it was sent, prob, it was erm, rec... probably received
in this office, opened, sent to the Queen, returned to us with, with instructions but
somehow it's got mixed up. That's what I'm trying to say, because I I didn't see this
letter, so I think...

BG - But, but...

SB - it's got mixed up...

BG - Mrs. Bonici, with great respect, I cannot believe that you're prepared to send
out letters with your signature on referring to other letters which you haven't seen.

SB - Because we, I only put my signature to it so that somebody has a point of
reference so you can come back to me, that's the point, otherwise a third-party reply
has always gone out without any signature at all, and I'd rather somebody came...

BG - So how can you possibly say in the first paragraph of your letter, careful note
has been taken...

SB - Well would have done, because it would have gone to the Queen. And careful
note not by us, careful note, but the Queen would have taken careful note.

BG -Well if...

SB - I am a bit concerned now because I'm just trying to think where the letter would
have gone to, so if the foreign office perhaps, erm, would you mind sending me a
copy of what you have, and do you have a copy of the, of his letter, Mr Harris's letter,
what, err, can you answer something else actually, why are you speaking on behalf
of Mr. Harris?

BG - Well it's very easy, because the letters to which I refer are clearly available to
the general public because they're on a website.

SB -Oh right, okay. So you're not in concert with Mr. Harris.

BG -Well, I am but I've, I'm making a total independent phone call because I, I, I read
through the material on the web site and I was so fascinated I decided to ask for
myself.

SB - Right.

BG -But the man has submitted an affidavit to the Queen on an incredibly serious
matter, which is the miss-governance of this country.

SB - So it shouldn't have gone to the foreign office in the first place.

BG - Absolutely. But he's also submitted a letter to you, back to you on 13 May, so
you must have personal correspondence from Mr. Harris there.

SB - I haven't at the moment, I haven't seen, err, anything from Mr. Harris, at the
moment, but that doesn't mean that...

BG - But it went by recorded delivery.

SB -Yes. It would either be, erm, with the Queen still, but hasn't come back to us
because that can take a couple of weeks, but I shall look for it, if he's written then I
shall have a look. Can I have more details...

BG - Can I do something which will probably make your life easier; have you got
access to the web to there?

SB - I have.

BG -If you were to logon to the following website it's very simple, it's, www.

SB - yes...

BG -T.P.U.C.

SB - T for Tommy P, P for Peter, U C

BG - that's correct, dot ORG

SB - Right

BG - And you can see an exact copy of the two affidavits that Mr Harris has sent,
and you will also at the top of a page see you're letters referred to and you can click
on it and it will show you a copy of the letter.

SB - Right.

BG - So I'm afraid to say you are in the public domain, which is why I...

SB - That doesn't surprise me.

BG - That's why, why I feel entitled to respond.

SB - Fine, yes, now you did right, thank you very much for that. What I want to do
now is take a copy of this and, erm, pause... (whispers) and what I'll do is I'm going
to look for Mr. Harris's letter if he says he is written on the 13th then I will find out.

BG - Can I ask, I'll call it a point of protocol.

SB - Sure.

BG - If you, if the Queen receives letters about the European Union, do they just get
forwarded to the Foreign & Commonwealth Office?

SB - While not at all, it depends what is said, but if it is a foreign and Commonwealth
matter, rather, the Queen can't intervene if she's a, she's a constitutional sovereign,
she won't intervene in in in these matters and she leaves things to her ministers,
which is why the ministers concerned at the moment for the European Union is the
Foreign & Commonwealth Office.

BG - Are you aware that members of the public have been reporting treason to
police stations?

SB - I'm, I've, I have heard that err people say this in in letters, absolutely yes.

BG- Well I, it's happened in fact because I, I am one of them. I have actually taken
documents to a local police station, to report treason, as committed by the Heath
government and perpetrated by successive governments.

SB - Sure, sure.

BG - And these are very serious issues...

SB - Sure.

BG - ...and I find it extraordinary that somebody has sent these affidavits into
Buckingham Palace.

SB - I don't understand why that didn't come to me directly actually, I'm quite
perplexed now, the computer is very slow and trying to print, ah, here we go. I'm
going to print out his letter and I want to find out where his 13th of, you say he's
written on 13 May, I will find that letter and make sure it's on my desk and I shall
reply to Mr. Harris myself but, high don't understand why it got mixed up and sent off
if it had nothing to do with the European Union...

BG - Well many of us would say that it is quite extraordinary but a lot of documents
concerning peoples views on the European Union tend to get lost.

SB - Err, not not from us though I must admit it's not, that that wouldn't have erm, it
wouldn't get lost from our point of view, we do send them on because we have to, we
are instructed to send them on to the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.

BG - Yes, but one of the conundrums is that the Queen cannot be sovereign and a
citizen of the European Union can she?

SB - I can't comment on anything like that I'm afraid.

BG - Well...

SB - UNCLEAR

BG - I'm sure you can but common sense would say that that applies to the situation
in which we find ourselves, so something is not quite right and Mr. Harris I know is
now admired by a huge number of people from his courage in actually making a
statement that there's something absolutely wrong in the country.

SB - (Whisper)... He has a perfect right to say...

BG - Hmmm.

SB - UNCLEAR - I'm sure.

BG - He has a perfect right to believe that having written and communication and a
very important one to his sovereign that he gets a proper reply.

SB - Yes I can understand that to, I'm just really sorry that he didn't, I don't
understand why that happened, really I don't understand why that happened.

BG - Right.

SB -But erm, I will try and, I will try and find his letter of the 13th and I will reply.

BG - Okay.

SB - It's very very odd, I'm terribly sorry about this and please apologise to Mr Harris
for me, I have no idea at this particular moment I'm still trying to print but it's not
working it really isn't working, I'll have to erm...

BG - Right Okay, erm, if letters are forwarded from Buckingham Palace to the
Foreign and Commonwealth office who who would actually deal with them on behalf
of the Queen?

SB - We would send it on to the private secretary at the Foreign and Commonwealth
office, that is probably your best but actually to talk to them, however, I mean erm,
you're, he's still talking - my lawful in turn to the traitors in Parliament - so in a sense
he is talking about the European Union.

BG - Why, do you think the European Union is traitorous?

SB - No it's because you've been saying that about treason and everything else, I
presume that that's what he meant.

BG - Ah well, this is a subtlety isn't it because the...

SB - Just quickly scanning this...

BG - What what we have at the moment erm, ministers are themselves signing
documents handing away power many would consider...

SB - That's exactly right, that's probably why my team actually sent it on and itÕs
probable the right place for it to go.

BG - Well I believe there is a large amount of debate to be had over that because
whether it's the place of your team to deal with a matter which is addressing treason.

SB -If it's a matter of European Union then my team are quite correct in sending it on
to the foreign office because there's nothing else...

BG - But but with great respect erm Mr. Harris does not mention the European
Union.

SB - I'm sure, I can't see it mentioned here.

BG - Absolutely.

SB - So what would he mean and unless unless we, unless erm, sorry I was just
trying to read it as quickly as I can. Well I'm not going to go into debate here
because I haven't seen the original letter so I'm going to erm find his letter of the
13th and then erm, reply to him directly.

BG - Okay.

SB - All right?

BG - Well, I'm very sure he'll be interested in your response, thank you very much...

SB -Okay, thank you for calling.

BG - ...for talking to me, okay, bye bye.
vipassana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:12 PM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Treason - UK Man serves Queen Elizabeth with Affidavit in Lawful Rebellion

Good post- John Harris knows his stuff-i think we'll see alot more of him during the next few years-i initially saw him on edge media broadcast about 6 months ago-thanks.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote