Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-01-2008, 06:42 PM   #26
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell - Water of Grace, Water of Life (brand new documentary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
This will most probably get me another point from the moderators, but I just gotto tellya.

DOOM, YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER D**B*SS.
comments like that are only helping my aguement here you know. has it really already broken down to childish ridicule?
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:46 PM   #27
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell - Water of Grace, Water of Life (brand new documentary...

Quote:
Whenever there comes along a person who claims that we are created by other living beings they always get severely attacked by the religious right-wing of ALL DOMINATIONS, that in it's self tells you something doesn't it.
Remember Erich Von Däniken, any one?
Yea i remember him, he paid a mexican kid to carve things into a cave, and then sold it to the public as evidence of ancient astronauts. He was a fraud. The mainstream media even gave it a good push. It may have got a lot of what appeared bad publicity in the mainstream (he was demonized a lot), but any publicity is good publicity. It was getting mentioned in papers and what not all the time. Counter-intelligence at work as usual.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:47 PM   #28
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Why is there suddenly a bout of recriminations on Jordan Maxwell?
I have just looked at youtube and there are uploaded another set of anti maxwell vids?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=03kx7-qiYjU
I haven't watched this, but I'm just going to throw this out there. It could be because more and more ppl are beggining to actually wake up, and expose many of these false truth movement leaders. Then again, it could be just more Chris White type non-sense.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:51 PM   #29
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
comments like that are only helping my aguement here you know. has it really already broken down to childish ridicule?
What ever you religious-dogmatist, you just don't get it do you.
THE HISTORY AS WE KNOW IT IS A FALSIFICATION, get it through your thick scull, and it is this FALS HISTORY that YOU are KLINGING ON TO.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:54 PM   #30
Watchmen111
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting video but I still like Jordon Maxwell work any way his work only part of truth his work makes cents .
Watchmen111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:03 PM   #31
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I agree watchmen even if some of his info. is slightly misaligned (concerning his english-aramaic/bic and sumerian word combinations) i feel he's opened people's eyes to agendas that wouldn't have normally have been exposed,although Icke and others would have provided this info. it's still a step in an awakening direction for some.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:10 PM   #32
Watchmen111
Avalon Senior Member

its only part of the great complex Pluzz we all now what true deep down inside use .............
Old 12-01-2008, 07:32 PM   #33
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What ever you religious-dogmatist, you just don't get it do you.
THE HISTORY AS WE KNOW IT IS A FALSIFICATION, get it through your thick scull, and it is this FALS HISTORY that YOU are KLINGING ON TO.
what are you even talking about? I'm not religious at all in any way shape or form. And I know we have been lied to and misinformed about history. . Have you thouroughly read any of my posts? You should try to understand what I'm saying before you make comments like this that don't even make sense.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:39 PM   #34
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

As for maxwell's standard of living, he didn't exactly live a hard life, he travelled the world, seen alot, hung with a lot of big boys, but screwed himself over by scamming ppl(he commited fraud), his is a legit criminal.
Maxwell made an official statement on his site: The scammer was the guy that offered him a place to live in his appartment during a rough period of his life, broken.

Quote:
As Albert Pike said, "Oh, foolish man, what can you not be made to believe?"
Believing we are created by ET gods is EXACTLY what the new world order want us to believe. We are already defeated if thats what we think. Look into the new age agenda, this is EXACTLY what they want.
I would not trust the word of a guy like Albert Pike: there is more than a chance that what he says has mutiple meanings....

----------------------------------------------------
Here it's important to NOT mix oranges and apples:

- The New-Age agenda is runned by the PTBs, it wants you to believe All ETs are your 'Space Brothers',
lower our guards without Discernement, program us in accepting the ET presence, i mean 'bad' ETs that could very well pull the strings behind the PTBs, and bringing us to comply to their agenda of power over humanity.

The PTBs goal is:

- They want you to feel overwhelmed and powerless.

- Ultimately they want you to rely on every 'external' artifice possible.

Anyways, whatever is behind the scenes, the message is: watch your step.....with Discernement

----------------------------------------------------------------------

To me, Icke,Tsarion, Maxwell (i am excluding Sitchin) are honestly ringing the bell and bringing solutions.
Icke's message could sound a bit negative (that's a double edge sword that serves PTBs purpose) but anyways show us how to free ourselves.

Michael Tsarion once said something like this: ' Why am i quoting *** **** that worked for the PTBs, secret societies along with Genuine ones ?

---Because each all of these individuals brought pieces of truth, be it corrupted in part or not.'---

We all have to do the sorting.

salute.

Last edited by BeaTnik-BandiT; 12-01-2008 at 07:44 PM.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:55 PM   #35
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaTnik-BandiT View Post
Maxwell made an official statement on his site: The scammer was the guy that offered him a place to live in his appartment during a rough period of his life, broken.

I would not trust the word of a guy like Albert Pike: there is more than a chance that what he says has mutiple meanings....

----------------------------------------------------
Here it's important to NOT mix oranges and apples:

- The New-Age agenda is runned by the PTBs, it wants you to believe All ETs are your 'Space Brothers',
lower our guards without Discernement, program us in accepting the ET presence, i mean 'bad' ETs that could very well pull the strings behind the PTBs, and bringing us to comply to their agenda of power over humanity.

The PTBs goal is:

- They want you to feel overwhelmed and powerless.

- Ultimately they want you to rely on every 'external' artifice possible.

Anyways, whatever is behind the scenes, the message is: watch your step.....with Discernement

----------------------------------------------------------------------

To me, Icke,Tsarion, Maxwell (i am excluding Sitchin) are honestly ringing the bell and bringing solutions.
Icke's message could sound a bit negative (that's a double edge sword that serves PTBs purpose) but anyways show us how to free ourselves.

Michael Tsarion once said something like this: ' Why am i quoting *** **** that worked for the PTBs, secret societies along with Genuine ones ?

---Because each all of these individuals brought pieces of truth, be it corrupted in part or not.'---

We all have to do the sorting.

salute.

The PTB want you to believe aliens are here period. they push the 'bad' et angle and the 'good' et stuff. It's all bull. I know what you're saying but I honestly find it hard to believe you still actually think tsarion/etc have solutions that ring a bell. They are complete new age propogandists. How can you understand the new age and not see that? I know because I once was a new-ager heavily into ICke and Tsarion many years ago. And looking back I was completley brainwashed believing some of the new age stuff, about changing the world by just thinking postive thoughts and avoiding negative and all sorts of bull like that. Eventually they all lead you down the same road, depending how deep you take it it has the same roots, it's all the same new age religion that the PTB set up and want you to believe in.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:07 PM   #36
Watchmen111
Avalon Senior Member

The truth must be falsehood unless it be the whole truth: and the whole truth is partly inaccessible, partly unintelligible ,partly incredible and partly unpublishable- that is in any country where truth in itself is recognized as a dangerous explosive."
by Crowley
Old 12-01-2008, 08:12 PM   #37
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchmen111 View Post
The truth must be falsehood unless it be the whole truth: and the whole truth is partly inaccessible, partly unintelligible ,partly incredible and partly unpublishable- that is in any country where truth in itself is recognized as a dangerous explosive."
by Crowley
One of the fathers of the new age movement, and a commited member of MI5, Crowley is a scary one indeed.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:30 PM   #38
Watchmen111
Avalon Senior Member

yap new that about Crowley Nothing new everything is old its part of endless circle .
Old 12-01-2008, 09:22 PM   #39
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Yea i remember him, he paid a mexican kid to carve things into a cave, and then sold it to the public as evidence of ancient astronauts. He was a fraud. The mainstream media even gave it a good push. It may have got a lot of what appeared bad publicity in the mainstream (he was demonized a lot), but any publicity is good publicity. It was getting mentioned in papers and what not all the time. Counter-intelligence at work as usual.

This is exactly what I'm talking about, instead of responding to the HARD-CORE issues and discuss what Däniken and Maxwell really are talking about, all people like you do is to find a crack in the personality of the messenger and then use that to MISSCREDIT and DESTROY him or her. This only prows that your wrong on the issues.
The problem for you is that most intelligent people can see through that GAIL BU****IT.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-01-2008 at 09:28 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:25 PM   #40
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is exactly what I'm talking about, instead of responding to the HARD-CORE issues and discuss what Däniken and Maxwell really are talking about, all people like you do is to find a crack in the personality of the messenger and then use that to MISSCREDIT and DESTROY him or her. This only prows that your wrong on the issues.
The problem for you is that most intelligent people can see through that GAIL BU****IT.
But it's true. Do you deny this story? Look it up. Daniken is part of a heavily funded counter intelligence operation. what hardcore issues are you talking about. How about 'the disappearing male' (see my thread on avalon health forum) and how we're being sterilzed by people in lab coats, while new agers are busy chasing aliens and repitlians.

Last edited by Doom; 12-01-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:30 PM   #41
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

It appears that Jordan may have some discrepancies in his research. However I do believe that he has some very good data and pictures.

He is a regular guest on Coast2Coast with George Noory. They seem to look into people's research and credability. I feel that they would not have him on if he were not on the up and up.

I for one am not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/article...religion3.html

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:56 PM   #42
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
But it's true. Do you deny this story? Look it up. Daniken is part of a heavily funded counter intelligence operation. what hardcore issues are you talking about. How about 'the disappearing male' (see my thread on avalon health forum) and how we're being sterilzed by people in lab coats, while new agers are busy chasing aliens and repitlians.

The real HARDCORE ISSUE is that God is not a bearded angry old guy that sits in the heavens, the issue is that the God's our creators are of EXSTRATERRESTRIAL origin, That is the hard-core issue that Däniken Maxwell Sitchin and others are talking about and that my friend is a bullet that you can not dodge for ever.

The disappearing male has to do with Chemical pollution and nothing else.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:16 AM   #43
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

I think everyone on this thread needs to smoke Dymethyltryptamine. Open up the gland, just once...then this whole arguing bit would disappear. The word Extraterrestrials would be replaced with Extra dimensionals, able to lower frequency to terrestrial.
Our race has more power than any of them. We've just been blinded into not seeing it.

Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:46 AM   #44
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
The word Extraterrestrials would be replaced with Extra dimensionals, able to lower frequency to terrestrial.
Our race has more power than any of them. We've just been blinded into not seeing it.

This I could actually agree on, there is a possibility that some of the ET's are of extra dimensional character. You are also right on the human capability, we have enormous powers and capabilities within ourselves that is laying dormant in all of us, also one of the hidden truths is that we are all interconnected, we are all one collective subconscious, our souls are all connected.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:54 AM   #45
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
I think everyone on this thread needs to smoke Dymethyltryptamine. Open up the gland, just once...then this whole arguing bit would disappear. The word Extraterrestrials would be replaced with Extra dimensionals, able to lower frequency to terrestrial.

there's some more new age for you. The promotion of drugs. Drugs don't hold the truth and never will. And yes i know all about DMT, I've spent far too many hours at erowid.org researching all kinds of drugs. I'm sorry but the entire oneness concept Icke and many others talk about acheiving on drugs is completely masonic and all a apart of the new age religion. Look into the real esoteric meanings of shamanism, it is just like any other religion, used as a tool of control, it does not contain much of any truth on a exoteric level. Also, if you wanted to actually look into the masonic meaning behind E.T or Extra Terrestrials, I think you'd be qutie fascinated.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:58 AM   #46
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
we are all one collective subconscious, our souls are all connected.
heres even more new age stuff. In fact this in one of the main ideas of the new age religon, which was taken from ancient hinduism. this is exactly the new world order agenda, to make us into 'the borg', in a hive mind consciousness. The new world order is about the destruction of the individual and it's well on it's way. Look into the symbolism of the bee and beehive.

I have tonnes of reports of the hive mind, about turning us into borg:

for one, look into this report:
"NANOTECHNOLOGY, BIOTECHNOLOGY, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND COGNITIVE SCIENCE"
National Science Foundation / Department Of Commerce-sponsored report - June 2002
(Large .PDF file approx. 7 MB): NBIC 405-page report. http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c...ublication.pdf

And here is a follow up article about this report:
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/...898931815.html

US report foretells of brave new world
By Nathan Cochrane
July 23 2002

A draft government report says we will alter human evolution within 20 years by combining what we know of nanotechnology, biotechnology, IT and cognitive sciences. The 405-page report sponsored by the US National Science Foundation and Commerce Department, Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance, calls for a broad-based research program to improve human performance leading to telepathy, machine-to-human communication, amplified personal sensory devices and enhanced intellectual capacity.

People may download their consciousnesses into computers or other bodies even on the other side of the solar system, or participate in a giant "hive mind", a network of intelligences connected through ultra-fast communications networks. "With knowledge no longer encapsulated in individuals, the distinction between individuals and the entirety of humanity would blur," the report says. "Think Vulcan mind-meld. We would perhaps become more of a hive mind - an enormous, single, intelligent entity."

Armies may one day be fielded by machines that think for themselves while devices will respond to soldiers' commands before their thoughts are fully formed, it says. The report says the abilities are within our grasp but will require an intense public-relations effort to "prepare key organisations and societal activities for the changes made possible by converging technologies", and to counter concern over "ethical, legal and moral" issues. Education should be overhauled down to the primary-school level to bridge curriculum gaps between disparate subject areas.

Professional societies should be open to practitioners from other fields, it says. "The success of this convergent-technologies priority area is crucial to the future of humanity," the report says.

Last edited by Doom; 12-02-2008 at 01:04 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:27 AM   #47
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The real HARDCORE ISSUE is that God is not a bearded angry old guy that sits in the heavens, the issue is that the God's our creators are of EXSTRATERRESTRIAL origin, That is the hard-core issue that Däniken Maxwell Sitchin and others are talking about and that my friend is a bullet that you can not dodge for ever.

The disappearing male has to do with Chemical pollution and nothing else.
Why do you keep refering to me believing in a 'bearded angry old guy' as being God? I have never mentioned once that I believe in God or any religion.

The disappearing male is one of the most hardcore issues facing us today, it is not 'simply chemical pollution', it is a deliberate take down of our species. It is war on the population from all angles. The plan is to kill us all and create a new human species, specifically designed to better serve the elite, to be better slaves. Chasing our imaginations and false information about extra terresterial origins of our species will not help save our exitence, only the opposite.

Ugh there is so much new age here it is pretty worrysome, here's a thread that recently started to discuss the new age. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7434
Old 12-02-2008, 01:36 AM   #48
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
heres even more new age stuff. In fact this in one of the main ideas of the new age religon, which was taken from ancient hinduism. this is exactly the new world order agenda, to make us into 'the borg', in a hive mind consciousness. The new world order is about the destruction of the individual and it's well on it's way. Look into the symbolism of the bee and beehive.

You haven't got a clue man do you, it is the exact opposite, when we humanbeings understands our true nature we will strengthen our individuality, what you are actually saying Doom is that we should fight against and oppress our true nature in order to be individuals, that is just stupid.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:52 AM   #49
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You haven't got a clue man do you, it is the exact opposite, when we humanbeings understands our true nature we will strengthen our individuality, what you are actually saying Doom is that we should fight against and oppress our true nature in order to be individuals, that is just stupid.
That is all new age talk bro, please study it a bit before making such comments. We as a human race are being wiped and you are busy chasing a lie about alien origins of humanity. Of course we must study the past to help us understand how this sytem of control upon us works, but it has absoutely nothing to do with aliens, that's all complete dis-info. We can't be wasting out time chasing lies about ancient astronauts, even if the whole world got up up tomorrow morning believing we were created by aliens that would DO NOTHING to solve anything. But that's your choice, if you are afraid of knowledge that's your choice. Unless you've actually studied counter-intelligence and the new age and still believe what you do, then i would respect your opinion, but it is obvious you haven't cause you're falling right into it, a text book example of a new ager.

I really don't like the way this conversation is going, it's getting insulting etc. look, I've studied for many years - all the alien agenda stuff that you believe, and I don't agree. So you'll just have to agree to disagree with me, we are allowed to have different opinions. But i think it's only fair you look at the big picture and try to understand the new age movement. I think that would easily disprove your theories. That is just my opinion though. If you have already studied much of this and still beleive what you believe, then we're just have to agree to have differing opinions. I decided to come here for the purpose of waking up new agers, as I believe they have the best shot as opposed to those who are still stuck in the mainstream paradigms. But I am not going to do the research for anyone or tell anyone what they should think. I'm just trying to get out this information about counter-intellgegnce and the new age movement so that people can decide to look into it themselves, cause a person cannot be forced to wake up, they must take the intiative to wake up themselves.

And i'll mention that I do not "fight and oppress our true nature". Our true nature is our survival isntinct, and has nothing to do with aliens. Believing aliens are gods that created us is basically given up your survival instinct. Our true nature should be fighting back this new world order, and not allowing our minds to be disabled and spun into outterspace by disinfo. Our survival instinct only stays in tact when our minds do.

Last edited by Doom; 12-02-2008 at 02:06 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:58 AM   #50
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Why do you keep refering to me believing in a 'bearded angry old guy' as being God? I have never mentioned once that I believe in God or any religion.

The disappearing male is one of the most hardcore issues facing us today, it is not 'simply chemical pollution', it is a deliberate take down of our species. It is war on the population from all angles. The plan is to kill us all and create a new human species, specifically designed to better serve the elite, to be better slaves. Chasing our imaginations and false information about extra terresterial origins of our species will not help save our exitence, only the opposite.

Ugh there is so much new age here it is pretty worrysome, here's a thread that recently started to discuss the new age. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7434

I almost feel sorry for you man you must live in a nightmare that is full of conspiracy-theories that has been amplified in to a state of paranoia, loosen up it isn't that bad. They aren't out to kill all of us, if they were we would all be dead a LOOOONG TIME ago, really.
And buy the way I'm not talking "new age" I'm talking about reality, who we really are and where we really come from and who our true creators are, that has nothing to do with "new age religion", that my friend is OLD AGE TEACHINGS AND WISDOM

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-02-2008 at 02:08 AM.