Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 07:20 AM   #1
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!
Default Henry Deacon at Divine Cosmos Forum

So, here's the first few posts. I was debating posting this (its a couple weeks old) but I think it needs to be done: (pay special attention to his signature)
__________________________________________________ ______________
[From Divine Cosmos forum:]
1)
Henry Deacon

A Brief Message from 'Henry Deacon'
Dear Friends,

i wish to express my support for David's work.
He is a good man with Loving intentions.
He has helped and assisted me in many ways - far beyond anything i ever expected or ever requested.

A beautiful world is emerging.

For your happiness and health during this 'brief' time of global transition, realize that 'birthpangs' may be a bit painful but not long-lasting, as the new and beautiful child is born.

Joy and Bliss are now quite visible on the horizon now.

If you turn your focus in the direction you wish to go, you will arrive at that which your heart desires.

If you are 'here' - you are on a blissful path.

Remember the "Butterfly Effect".
You can change this world into the paradise you desire.

Best wishes always,

'Henry'

-----------------------------------------------------

for the record:
i do not support organizations who instill fear or distort the 'messages' given by others. i have seen this happening with messages and such which are being twisted and embellished in attempts to support agendas of other people or 'Projects' i do not agree with.

-----------------------------------------------------
2)
Departure from PC/PA and "The Tao of Physics"
Dear Friends,

i wish i could explain what is really going on behind scenes with that other ORG. For now, it may be best to allow the colors to become exposed to white light as they eventually will be. Please take what was/is published by that ORG as 70% fact and 30% nonsense. 'They' have their worldly agenda(s) - a natural process of growing for most humans on this planet.

my opinion - What they present second-hand is of little value to you. If you did not hear it directly from the source - delete it from your mind. Be wise. Be a critical reader and a critical thinker. Too many people are quite gullible which at times saddens me. i too am human and growing and learning. Life here is not easy for anyone. Let's help each other and comfort each other whenever it is possible.

It is wonderful that people are out there searching for answers. During this time of transition (chaos) it may be better to focus less on fact finding and more on understanding the higher nature of your 'reality'.
Life in the three dimensional world is in some ways like a mirage in the desert.. Go ahead and try to hold on to that mirage.. try and try again... Then you should hopefully discover the nature of that world which PC/PA is focusing people's minds on... a world which is Temporal and Maya.

Your future should be very bright and full of bliss unless you are still in the desert - chasing mirages; attempting to hold on to That which can never be put in your treasure chest.

Thank you for the Loving and Understanding you have presented here. i understand from reading older posts that some have questioned things supposedly 'said' by Henry Deacon. Remember that Henry Deacon is a semi-fictional character generated by that ORG - to suit whatever they have in-mind to present to the public.

i wish for you happiness and peace always.
3)
Henry Deacon

Maybe there is something to this Mercury retro thingy!
Please read what is written and not what is not!

Video and/or audio interviews are one thing. (first-hand, to some degree, except for editing). Textual reports are another and can be modified as desired by the writer(s)... along with hearsay such as in radio/talk interviews with the reporters and again, not hearing directly from witnesses.

PC being manipulated? who said that? guess i'd better rewrite something. :-)

i do not know what the 'agenda' of PC/PA is, other than what they originally posted on their PC website... to collect information and to support those who release it.

The 'vibrations' got too harsh within their constructs - so it was/is time for a vacation.

Dear Nancy - the hats... still looking for the organic mud to mfg them.

Thank you for all the Love that is here.

Love to you - Starlove
__________________________________________________ _____________

For the rest of Henry's recent posts, context of the other Divine Cosmos forum posters is needed...
and can be found here:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=12204

__________________________________________________ _____________

Accipiter Phi here...
Well, I don't think anything needs to be said...
except:
WWDDDD: What Would Dr. Doom Deagle Do? (probably say that Deacon is a PINDAR minion and you should go git 'yer guns ready for "V" the final battle.)

Ps: Food for Thought: Impending Avalon subscriptions VS ~$300,000.00 buy in fee to the Australian Ark... hmmm.

This post is dedicated to Project Avalon Moderator: SIMON and his not so cryptic and currently "disappearing" quote "All at Avalon is Not what it seems..."

Have fun... and I'm outta here...

Last edited by Accipiter_Phi; 10-31-2008 at 08:23 AM.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:52 AM   #2
crowmirror

Default Re: Henry Deacon at Divine Cosmos Forum

Last edited by crowmirror; 11-08-2008 at 03:04 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:00 AM   #3
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowmirror View Post

how long before this thread disappears..
Archived... just in case

Better duck... because the brown smelly stuff is about to hit the fan

Last edited by zorgon; 10-31-2008 at 08:06 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:05 AM   #4
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 11-08-2008 at 03:03 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:42 AM   #5
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

'Henry' said the info over here was 70% truth and 30% nonsense.

Someone asked schmenry what was the 30% nonsense in his own contribution to PA / PC and he replied with a shallow sophistry that explained nothing. Side-stepped it.

The thing i am most surprised about is that people need the word of a 'whistleblower' to tell them that the utmost discernment is required.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:14 AM   #6
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome to the wonderful world of conspiracy research.
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:37 AM   #7
Proletariat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowmirror View Post
Better duck... because the brown smelly stop is about to hit the fan
no worries i always wear my goggles[/QUOTE]

goggles with an open mouth
Proletariat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:58 AM   #8
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Man, between this deacon insanity (he's a friggin character of a t.v. character for god's sake, why should we believe him or that this is even the same guy? Anyone can create an membership w/ any name. Is he supposedly posting under "Bleep" here btw, as I've heard? Anyone?) and the "ark" panic (pretty confused about that too), and the Simon business, PA has been pretty dark lately.

Although I guess that darkness can be reversed w/ some light (i.e; transparency.) I'd say we've got at best a 30% chance of getting to the bottom of any of this and a 70% chance of more head scratching.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:53 AM   #9
Artycarl
Avalon Senior Member

I know what you mean Raulduke its like we have drifted into a storm of our own making.

Some intriguing and, dare I say it, inflammatory comments there, I wonder if there is anything to back them up!
Artycarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:08 AM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Moved from PAGD.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:43 PM   #11
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

[Moved from PAGD.]-Anchor Mod

I realize where its moved "FROM"...

But where has it moved "TO?"

This type of info would be appreciated, Anchor AUS.

A direct quote regarding PA/PC agendas from a highly resourced PA/PC whistleblower is pertinent, no?

Thank You
Old 10-31-2008, 06:17 PM   #12
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

it seems that anything the mods dont like get moved to off-topic now instead of just deleting the threads, I mean think about it how often do you surf the off-topic section.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:42 PM   #13
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

To much focus on fake Entities .. even the Fake Entities tell u the following:

I don't know that I know (or don't know) anything

Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:31 PM   #14
franciejones
Banned

Henry Deacon is not his real name. And since he remains "hidden" no one can know if he is the actual poster of those comments. Consider the source if you will, since the source is not known. I can say for certain:

My name IS Francie Jones
I have my picture posted for all to see
I have ZERO information to give
BUT---I trust my own intuition
I do not trust that those messages were actually written by Henry Deacon
If I am wrong and Henry Deacon wrote those messages on Divine Cosmos then he is certainly entitled to his opinion and to trust his own intuition.

Enough said.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:21 PM   #15
historycircus

Well, DivineCosmos is a place where people can go, tell their story, and not get questioned. Very cultish, very sad.

PC/PA is where people come, tell their story, and get questioned so much they throw a hissy fit, and in true drama queen fashion, leave.

We're fighting for our right to exist and be free here.

Crybabies can head on over to DC.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:07 AM   #16
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

"Well, DivineCosmos is a place where people can go, tell their story, and not get questioned. Very cultish, very sad." -Historycircus

"Cultish" like... oh, I don't know:

-believing in the imminent planned destruction of the planet & enslavement of humanity any miunute now, literally.

-moving to an elitist and remote compound in Australia

-with stockpiles of gold, Firearms, food and former defense contractors?

...Yeah, just like Divine Cosmos; a cult of fear...
OR WAS THAT WACO, TEXAS?

.... Not to say that my goal is not to get enough money so that I too may be a member of the AUSTRALIAN ARK: Where God commanded 2 of every type of millionaire be preserved...

Wow, fear really blinds people... and makes them sooo angry! Chill people... work within yourself... and get a bloody sense of humor! Try and understand the big picture... which may help further diagnose motives of those in the world around you.

If something upsets one so much, it is really a reflection on one's own issues.
Some of these pitbull Avalon defenders wearing blinders on their intuition really are starting to remind me of Scientologists I have had the misfortune of working with in Hollywood.

Scientologists believe in neutralizing what they call "subversives" by any means neccesary. First ridicule, then through litigous means, then physical intimidation, then by assasination through "accidents." "Subversives" like former scientologists that try and leave the "cult" after they woke up. But not before they had their livelihoods, savings, and families stripped from them due to fear based scientological doctrine and practice.

We ALL are going to die some day... whether its bombs or old age... One should start to come to terms with it... and lose the fear or your quality of life is going to be severly inhibited.

Its really simple: that Fear leads to anger (ahem), anger leads to hate, and hate is the path to the darkside. period.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:57 AM   #17
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
[Moved from PAGD.]-Anchor Mod

I realize where its moved "FROM"...

But where has it moved "TO?"

This type of info would be appreciated, Anchor AUS.

A direct quote regarding PA/PC agendas from a highly resourced PA/PC whistleblower is pertinent, no?

Thank You
It is self evident. You are posting on the thread, so you know where it is!

It is not pertinent to the mission and main focus of Project Avalon, which is mainly about building and running communities.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:12 PM   #18
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post

"Cultish" like... oh, I don't know:

-believing in the imminent planned destruction of the planet & enslavement of humanity any miunute now, literally.

-moving to an elitist and remote compound in Australia

-with stockpiles of gold, Firearms, food and former defense contractors?

...Yeah, just like Divine Cosmos; a cult of fear...
OR WAS THAT WACO, TEXAS?

.... Not to say that my goal is not to get enough money so that I too may be a member of the AUSTRALIAN ARK: Where God commanded 2 of every type of millionaire be preserved...

This thread is OFF TOPIC and will be deleted.

Thank you

Norman.
( anti-moderator )
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:28 AM   #19
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Well, then Slap some nikes on me! Ill go change into my purple suit! If divine cosmos is a "cult" then Im moving to Africa, I guess....

Divine Cosmos is an amazing community and forum to be at people. Why the f*** would anyone want to come here to tell any of their stories anymore?? So that people that are NO BETTER than they are can have internet style "witch burnings" as they sit on thier computers and spread NOTHING but negativity around, JUST AS the Illuminati and all the other douc** bags of the world would have it??? I think not. Crybabies arent at divine cosmos. They seem to be congregating here with comments that are MEANINGLESSLY bashing another website. What reason does anyone have to say ONE bad thing DC other than "they disagree?" B.S.

You know, I get that there needs to be yin and yang, but what are we learning or getting from bashing something thats positive for people??? Who gives a kwap? I thought this place was created to expose and shed light onto negativity and all of its ugly step sisters so that we can all flourish and have a better place to live? It seems to me like some people here THRIVE off of the dark and create this place into something unpleasant. And i KNOW thats everything that P.A./P.C. is NOT meant to represent.

Sheeeeesh, peeps. Whats so wrong with tryin to be happy??? Im baffled at this. Its utterly SIMPLE to be aware of the darkness around you and still shine bright enough to snuff that darkness out!!! Figure out how to do it, because most of us on DC have learned to do it and it works RATHER well. But thats fine, continue to scream and point fingers at those who have a good balance figured out....
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:40 AM   #20
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Well, DivineCosmos is a place where people can go, tell their story, and not get questioned. Very cultish, very sad.

PC/PA is where people come, tell their story, and get questioned so much they throw a hissy fit, and in true drama queen fashion, leave.

We're fighting for our right to exist and be free here.

Crybabies can head on over to DC.
Crybabies.........are you serious?? say what you want you have the right. Your understanding in this matter is showing by the words you are choosing. This Forum is twisted with disinformation. IMO Divinecosmos is trying to stay positive and Feed the information that DAVID resonates with to the group.

This Forum has many Egotistical members that delight in putting down their peers.

Where is the LOVE..........???

People your words here reflect your character and tell us a story.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:12 AM   #21
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
IMO Divinecosmos is trying to stay positive and Feed the information that DAVID resonates with to the group.
Novilingua

stay positive = don't think, don't ask questions, give up reason, follow the herd "harmoniously"

Otherwise you are "being negative". Haha. I didn't have any opinion about the Wilcock prophet, but by the behavior of his believers I can say that he is a fool.

Quote:
People your words here reflect your character and tell us a story.
Indeed.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:13 AM   #22
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

Hi KassandraLoves,

WOW!! That was quite a mouthfull you said.

You're right, that this Forum was/is intedend for us the Ground Crew to help each other, and bring on the LIGHT...

But as you know, each and everyone one is at different levels of conciousness.

"Shine Bright around the Darkness" - you said, ..wouldn't it be nice if you would share some brightness to those needing some,

I'm sure they would welcome it

"Figure Out How To do IT" - you said....I believe those working on the LIGHT are trying to figure out how to grow in this area. And I'm sure many are hoping to find some answers here.

Since you live out near Mt Rainer, I'm assuming you go to RSE?

If so, please draw a bright, shinning, joyfull Avalon Forum Card, and I will too.

Peace and Light

ISIS

ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:13 AM   #23
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISIS View Post
Hi KassandraLoves,

WOW!! That was quite a mouthfull you said.

You're right, that this Forum was/is intedend for us the Ground Crew to help each other, and bring on the LIGHT...

But as you know, each and everyone one is at different levels of conciousness.

"Shine Bright around the Darkness" - you said, ..wouldn't it be nice if you would share some brightness to those needing some,

I'm sure they would welcome it

"Figure Out How To do IT" - you said....I believe those working on the LIGHT are trying to figure out how to grow in this area. And I'm sure many are hoping to find some answers here.

Since you live out near Mt Rainer, I'm assuming you go to RSE?

If so, please draw a bright, shinning, joyfull Avalon Forum Card, and I will too.

Peace and Light

ISIS

You got it Isis Oh, and Pardon my ignorance, but what is RSE? Im sure Ill know it when you say it, but I cant think of what you might be suggesting....

Finding positivity in all is NOT equivalent in any way to non-thinking and being ignorant. It just means you can still apprecaite the beaty in the world through all the muck. Theres not a DANG THING wrong with that. BALANCE is they key and it always will be. I hope everyone can find theirs, I really do. Just because the world is lame and people do bad things and are selfish, does not meat I have to sit in the pits of H-E-*-L with them. I chose to rise out and see THROUGH the junk, and live BETTER. God forbid some of us truly find a way to be happy despite it all...

THANKS!! And believe me, I DO send light to all those who need it, ESPECIALLY in this forum. Your kind words are a diamond in the rough here...

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 11-07-2008 at 05:17 AM.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:28 AM   #24
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
Novilingua

stay positive = don't think, don't ask questions, give up reason, follow the herd "harmoniously"

Otherwise you are "being negative". Haha. I didn't have any opinion about the Wilcock prophet, but by the behavior of his believers I can say that he is a fool.

Indeed.
Are you calling me a fool ?
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:38 PM   #25
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Are you calling me a fool ?
If you are the leader of the cult, yes.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote