Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-17-2008, 09:03 PM   #26
GoingToFast
Banned

Default Re: Blondes,red heads, blue eyes, MK ULTRA, and the fringe

What clarkkent really is saying here , between the written lines , is that the Illuminati and the oppressors of this world mainly do there recruiting from the "blond/redhead-breed" and that the "blond/redheads" are the dictators over the other races.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:20 PM   #27
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

While Clark poses a intresting question I would respectfully disagree. Why ?
Survival, inclusion, economic opportunities, many other things which has little to do with ideologies is the reason why these people join these groups. It has nothing to do with race. The old saying applies here is not what you know is who you know. If my friend is a Free Mason and his economic status is better than mine then you join by association. Puerto Ricans are not consider "whites" the town I live in was founded by a Free Mason. Juncos named after Manuel Fernandez Juncos. Brainwashing, mind control is not 100% effective. Why ? I give you the examples of veterans many are against the war. Indoctrination and braiwashing is part of training a soldier to loose his or her fear in order to pull the trigger and kill another person. The effects are not permanent , I rather solve an argument trough peaceful means. Self Defense is automatic, I just learn a new type of self defense less destructive.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #28
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

CREDO MUTWA - Distinguished African Shaman knows the TRUE HISTORY of AFRICA. CREDO MUTWA has dark features. He reveals not all Africans have BLACK hair. Some have RED HAIR. He explains how "outside" (alien to this planet) forces infiltrated humanity by interpopulating with races of all kinds on this earth. Thus, perhaps, the source of OUR psychic & intellectual attributes & spiritual connections.

Can anyone, intelligently, explain the reason for the different physical features of people all over the earth? In the north, for example, why are some people white-skinned w/light hair/eyes while also others in another part of the globe (in the north) are white/yellow-skinned w/dark eyes.

There are plenty of non-white spiritually, psychically, intellectually gifted people on this earth. Credo Mutwa has interacted with all types of INDIGENOUS PEOPLES throughout the world. He is highly esteemed by DAVID ICKE who is GRAY-SILVER-HAIRED & BLUE-EYED.
fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:33 PM   #29
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
ClarkKent, I am a redhead with green eyes born in Scandinavia are you telling me that I am a stupid easy-manipulated buffoon ore what, I really don´t get which it is in your post. Also, in your post you are categorizing the Nordic ET´s as "Bad blonds/redheads" on what grounds do you make this assumption.
hmmm, this is a complicated subject because much of this information is from Steward Swerdlow who was a MK ultra mind-controlled subjectee. I've listened to several of his interviews and read his books several years back. As I also recall ther was a genetic blood link and type. For example, these particular subjects have psy abilities which are genetically passed down from one generation to the next and I also recall where the origin of the psy ability is supposedly from ET hybridization thousands of years back. That is if I remember what he wrote correctly. So from a genetic perspective one would examine both lineage and psy abilities.

I've also read the Billy Mier info.. beginning back in the early 90s and when I listened to Miriam's take on her ET experience a few things began to click for me. I don't really know if I trust the Plaidians. And I wonder if it was the Plaidians (the Nordic looking aliens who started the genetic altering). And then there is the whole issue as to their real relationship with the Reptiians and the greys. From what we've been told by a number of credible witnesses the greys and Reptilians work together. And I recently listened to a so-called Palaidian message where it does appear that they may also work with the Reptilians. So..I'm now re-evaluating this whole ET situation from several perspectives.. one as my own ET experience, two from the many reports of those who have been "taken" and three, from those who were invited and have total conscious recall like Alex Collier whom I've also personally spoken with.

When discussing mind-control one has to go back to the ultimate beings/creatures/ETs who have mind-control down to a very fine art. From what I've read regarding MK ultra and the personal testimony of a friend who was being groomed to become one of the higher ups of a Satanic group (which did fracture her personality through horrific child abuse and it was her strong spiritual connection to god which got her through all of that), one type of mind control, on the grossest level is done through early childhood "abusive" conditioning. However, the ETs have methods of mind controlled just with telepathy... while the military has all types of gadgets and drugs they can use.

The whole issue of mind control is exceptionally complex because where does one start?

Does one begin with the ETs? Or does one begin with MK ultra? Does one expand into Religion and the role it played? Or does one focus on the cultural context? Does one look at how the media uses mind control for advertising... ? Or does one start with what Stewart Swedlow had to share from his own personal experience.

I do have some very strong opinions which are newly forming about some of this and I'm of the opinion if I were to choose which ETs to be associated with I'd go with who Dr. Greer is connected up with and/or Alex Collier's ET friends.

And I will share that any ET "race" that blocks memories is a group I would not trust. All of the contactees that I've known personally, or read about, who had positive experiences had total conscious recall and were invited, not taken, if they went aboard a ship. For now, mind-control is my rule of thumb regarding what I do know about ETs. If they use it on humans they're up to no good. That is why Miriam's interview was a bit disturbing to me. I felt she was telling the truth, but that she was holding back other information. I also thought it was the Plaidians whom were her contacts and she did describe not remembering info. That was a red flag for me.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:41 PM   #30
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Re: Blondes,red heads, blue eyes, MK ULTRA, and the fringe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CREDO MUTWA - Distinguished African Shaman knows the TRUE HISTORY of AFRICA. CREDO MUTWA has dark features. He reveals not all Africans have BLACK hair. Some have RED HAIR. He explains how "outside" (alien to this planet) forces infiltrated humanity by interpopulating with races of all kinds on this earth. Thus, perhaps, the source of OUR psychic & intellectual attributes & spiritual connections.

Can anyone, intelligently, explain the reason for the different physical features of people all over the earth? In the north, for example, why are some people white-skinned w/light hair/eyes while also others in another part of the globe (in the north) are white/yellow-skinned w/dark eyes.

There are plenty of non-white spiritually, psychically, intellectually gifted people on this earth. Credo Mutwa has interacted with all types of INDIGENOUS PEOPLES throughout the world. He is highly esteemed by DAVID ICKE who is GRAY-SILVER-HAIRED & BLUE-EYED.
fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:23 PM   #31
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Hi fawziya,
I have Credo Mutwa's DVDs where he was interviewed by David Icke. He was very interesting to listen to as his experience was with the greys and Reptilians. However, Alex Collier did say his ET sources told him that the differernt races came from different ET sources... different planets and such, so it is no wonder we don't get along. That comment had me laughing for days.

From other materials I've read it also seems that some ETs did live among the people many years back... including the Reptilians among the Native Americans.

That little bit came from a military abductee who revealed to me that she has 6 hybrid Reptilian children. She had also writen a book which I have but it doesn't contain some of the other interesting follow-up information that she shared personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawziya View Post
Re: Blondes,red heads, blue eyes, MK ULTRA, and the fringe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Carol; 10-17-2008 at 11:25 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:45 AM   #32
Kituwa
Avalon Senior Member

I am not sure where you get the blonde hair blue eye thing on mkultra victims. I am an mkultra victim myself and i have talked to a good many others and very few of them had light colored hair or eyes, in fact by far most have dark hair and eyes, myself included.Also most all of us are a good percentage of native american blood. Trauma based mind control involves totally breaking down a child to a vegitative state and i would think it wouldnt much matter what race you are, once broken to that degree we are all the same. It is obvious that they looked for certain bloodlines but the true reason for this i am not sure about. Was it certain traits or was it a DNA thing? DNA tests were not available at that time so maybe they looked for certain traits associated with bloodlines as it was the best they could do at the time.I did find on the net recently that a family member of mine had a DNA test done to do with bloodline stuff on my white half. Turned out i am directly decended from a well known scottish royalty line.I dont know if that was part of the reason they chose me or if it is just coincidence. I have fairly clear memories of part of the break down stuff they did to me starting at about 4 years of age. Always have remembered this, just didnt understand what it was until many years later.I have good memory of my past up until i was around 6 years old, then a total blank until i was in the 3rd grade. I have sent off for my public school records and they only start at 3rd grade, no record of any kind of 1st and second grade at all. As time goes on i remember more and more bits and pieces of things. Just last week i had some really strange memories that i think have a lot to do with how they went about creating my diffrent personalities. I will start a diffrent thread on that soon as i am getting off topic here.If you are getting most of your info on mkultra by reading what is on the net you may be getting a good bit of mis info as a lot of what i have read is off a good bit or misunderstood.I know a lot of the O'Brian stuff is kind of hard for me to buy. I believe she is being honest but i also think she is unknowing dis infoing a good bit without her knowing it. I dont believe there is any way anyone could have total recall of everything like she seems to think, it just dont work that way.When you are broken and programmed as a young child, and grow up that way, you are and never will be 'normal' again. There is no normal to go back to,you are what they made you. I have often wondered myself what kind of person i would be today if this had never happened to me.I cant even tell you witch personality of mine is the real me.Some of the personalities i am aware of and sort of know when a change is occuring and others i have no, or little memory of.Forget what you have seen about multiple personalities from movies like the 3 faces of eve , it just isnt like that, at least for mkultra types anyway.When i have one of the changes that i am aware of it is only noticable to my wife or a friends that is around me a lot, otherwise you would never know. The major personality shifts never happen in front of other people,its a built in thing for me to go off by myself when it happens.Major personality shifts do not happen by accedental triggers like you sometimes hear about. This i am absolutly positive about. Only my handler controls that.We are not loose canons that can go off by accedent, we are probobly more in control on that account than normal people are, just not 'our own' control.I am not even sure if i WANTED to take a life that i could do it unless it was instructed by a handler. This is why i get concerned when i hear other victims say they are not able to be controlled by their handler anymore. I do think there are things we can do to keep the handlers from having accesss to triggering us though and most other victims i have talked to already know what things to avoid.
Kituwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:48 PM   #33
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kituwa View Post
I am not sure where you get the blonde hair blue eye thing on mkultra victims. I am an mkultra victim myself and i have talked to a good many others and very few of them had light colored hair or eyes, in fact by far most have dark hair and eyes, myself included.Also most all of us are a good percentage of native american blood. Trauma based mind control involves totally breaking down a child to a vegitative state and i would think it wouldnt much matter what race you are, once broken to that degree we are all the same. It is obvious that they looked for certain bloodlines but the true reason for this i am not sure about. Was it certain traits or was it a DNA thing? DNA tests were not available at that time so maybe they looked for certain traits associated with bloodlines as it was the best they could do at the time.I did find on the net recently that a family member of mine had a DNA test done to do with bloodline stuff on my white half. Turned out i am directly decended from a well known scottish royalty line.I dont know if that was part of the reason they chose me or if it is just coincidence. I have fairly clear memories of part of the break down stuff they did to me starting at about 4 years of age. Always have remembered this, just didnt understand what it was until many years later.I have good memory of my past up until i was around 6 years old, then a total blank until i was in the 3rd grade. I have sent off for my public school records and they only start at 3rd grade, no record of any kind of 1st and second grade at all. As time goes on i remember more and more bits and pieces of things. Just last week i had some really strange memories that i think have a lot to do with how they went about creating my diffrent personalities. I will start a diffrent thread on that soon as i am getting off topic here.If you are getting most of your info on mkultra by reading what is on the net you may be getting a good bit of mis info as a lot of what i have read is off a good bit or misunderstood.I know a lot of the O'Brian stuff is kind of hard for me to buy. I believe she is being honest but i also think she is unknowing dis infoing a good bit without her knowing it. I dont believe there is any way anyone could have total recall of everything like she seems to think, it just dont work that way.When you are broken and programmed as a young child, and grow up that way, you are and never will be 'normal' again. There is no normal to go back to,you are what they made you. I have often wondered myself what kind of person i would be today if this had never happened to me.I cant even tell you witch personality of mine is the real me.Some of the personalities i am aware of and sort of know when a change is occuring and others i have no, or little memory of.Forget what you have seen about multiple personalities from movies like the 3 faces of eve , it just isnt like that, at least for mkultra types anyway.When i have one of the changes that i am aware of it is only noticable to my wife or a friends that is around me a lot, otherwise you would never know. The major personality shifts never happen in front of other people,its a built in thing for me to go off by myself when it happens.Major personality shifts do not happen by accedental triggers like you sometimes hear about. This i am absolutly positive about. Only my handler controls that.We are not loose canons that can go off by accedent, we are probobly more in control on that account than normal people are, just not 'our own' control.I am not even sure if i WANTED to take a life that i could do it unless it was instructed by a handler. This is why i get concerned when i hear other victims say they are not able to be controlled by their handler anymore. I do think there are things we can do to keep the handlers from having accesss to triggering us though and most other victims i have talked to already know what things to avoid.
Ok. Thanks for the post.
Sorry for these terrible experiences.

I totally agree with you that mind control is more of a 'procedure' that breaks the individual's mind into compliance.
I agree too that this can be done successfully on every individual independently of their genetic heritage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kituwa View Post
Turned out i am directly decended from a well known scottish royalty line. I dont know if that was part of the reason they chose me or if it is just coincidence.
Yes. Lineage is of the utmost importance to them and that could explain why you were involved.
This is why you see many world leaders having the same blood ancestors.

Regarding my post, i was reporting what i understood of Swerdlow's work.
And by the way, he could help you A LOT if you are in need.

I am quite sure at one point he told that people with dark complexion are 'harder' to manipulate for some reasons.

If we take a look at 'native' tribes all around the world, a lot of them have a 'darker' complexion.
These tribes are well connnected with the Earth energies, and know how to work with them in wisdom.

That could be a good reason why they were exterminated 'en masse' by the PTBs over the ages.

take care

Last edited by BeaTnik-BandiT; 10-18-2008 at 04:03 PM.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:17 PM   #34
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawziya View Post

Go take a look at this thread:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ght=blue+alien

take care.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:37 PM   #35
zorgon

Quote:
What clarkkent really is saying here , between the written lines , is that the Illuminati and the oppressors of this world mainly do there recruiting from the "blond/redhead-breed" and that the "blond/redheads" are the dictators over the other races.
That seems to be exactly the opposite of saying the "blond/redhead-breed" is easiest to subject to mind control... in your scenario they would be the contollers not the controllees.

Unless he means that by the "blond/redhead-breed" accepting the 'job' of oppressor, that means naturally they 'must' be under mind control... because it's unthinkable that anyone would choose such a path of their own free will...

At least... THAT is what I see...'between the lines'
Old 10-18-2008, 08:54 PM   #36
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Forgive me if I'm being too scientific but the world centres of conspiracy theory are California and Nevada so lot's of blondes and aeroplane blondes.

There are also many more blondes now that when I was a lad. Is is Aryanism? Fascism? (tremble) The Nazis? No it's hair dye which is great for covering up grey hair.

I have brown hair and blue eyes being of irish and scottish descent and I've no plans to take over the world nor do I feel that my mind is controlled.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:58 PM   #37
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:07 PM   #38
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As I understand it, clark was asking why blond/redhead people were overrepresented in contactees/abductees/ufology, based on his observation.

If clark's observation is correct, this thread raises a valid research question for all of us interested in the subjects of ufology, illuminati, and mind control.

I am not experienced in these subjects. I was wondering if someone with in-depth knowledge could re-count the number of blond/redhead ppl from widely-known contactee/abductees? If there are indeed dispropotionally more blond/redhead in this group, it maybe a very important lead to disclose the alien and/or illuminati agenda.

I am Chinese and I have yet to see some Asian abductees or contactees interviewed for their experiences. How about some Indians and Japanese, too?

I mean we have quite big populations out there. Why not some of us?? At least give me some Asian American contactees, if the off-world beings prefer to abduct ppl in USA.

Peace.
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:57 PM   #39
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
clarkkent, whats your genetics then, how do you look, under what category do you fall "good and strong" ore "bad and easy-manipulated", it would be very interesting to know.
jeez folks

"going to fast" why are you getting so offended? your really not reading my posts, your skimming them and having a knee jerk reaction. please READ my posts...i dont know how you could interpret it as me slandering blondes or saying everyone of them is mind controlled.

i shouldnt have to re iterate this but clearly my intention is being wrongly received again ill copy and paste what ive already stated

"
well my intent with this thread was to try and figure out (if any) reasons there could be to the preponderance of blondes on both sides of the fringe circles

ufology/new age vs illuminati/nazi

and what if anything links them together somehow."

is that understood? im not saying EVERY mind contolled victim is blonde or redheaded, nor am i saying EVERY contactee or EVERY spiritual leader is blonde blue eyed. clearly that is not that case (and i never implied such)
credo mutwa and david icke are great but dont have anything to do with my observation.

let me also state that our elected officials ARENT all blonde and blue eyed, nor was hitler or mengele.

for everyone who is confused about what is written "between the lines" or the intent of my post, just read the first one again, i dont know how much more clear i can be.

as far as my race/nationality/ethnicity-its all on my profile page as is my full name and age. do some digging eh?
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:11 PM   #40
Opal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post

im trying to figure out why so many prominent figures in the fringe world both good (UFOlogy, metaphysical, spiritual,intuitives etc ) and bad ( illuminati,nazi,nordic ET's) as well as MK ultra victims, are mostly blondes/redheads with blue eyes, green eyes. im making this post because im trying to figure it out myself. i certainly dont believe all blondes and red heads are mind controlled, but it may be that something in their DNA allows them more sensitivity to the paranormal (hence all the inutiutives) as well as susceptibility to mind control.

when you look into it there really is a lack of asian, mediterreanean, native american, african etc.

heres an exceprt from a stuart swerdlow interview , he participated in the montauk experiment (mind control, genetic experimentation, time travel etc)

Earth has 6.3 Billion people, and the US has 280 Million.
1‐2% of the global population has specific Mind Control. 63‐126 Million People.
4‐5% of the US population has specific Mind Control. 12‐14 Million People.

Certain characteristics are better for different mind control. Most mind control is time
based. The characteristics they look for most for mind control are Blond Hair, Blue or
Green Eyed, people. Whether recessive or dominated gene It doesn’t matter. High IQ
people w/specific talents are also sought after.
Indigo is a code word for talented children to target.
The survey’s you have to take in school, and prior to getting a job are used to
categorize what your abilities are and what job you should do.*Eventually they want to
make it so everyone takes the test and the job it says is the job you do for life.

The*Illuminati members are 100% Mind Controlled. The Committee of 300 is also
100% Mind Controlled.
Some groups of people are very difficult to mind control, this is one reason Africa, and
blacks in general are targeted. Native Americans are also difficult to mind control.

Hi CK,

You certain HAVE brought up an interesting thought/thread!

I know that many have looked into this too, but no-one REALLY has come up with more than what most of us has read.

I am a Red-Head, Green eyed with Aryan/Celt hereditary, so as you can see, why I find your question/thread of interest, as I too have often pondered this very thing.

Are these types of humans more/or less easily controlled? I dont know, sometimes it seems they are and others it seems they arent.

I think it may all boil down to how Emotional you are, as when you manipulate people's emotions many barriers can be brought down.

What do you think/feel on that Clark?

Cheers
Opal
Opal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:57 PM   #41
GoingToFast
Banned

clarkkent , as you might have understood by now I´m a red-head with green eyes, and as almost all red-heads I´m hot-tempered. I might have misunderstood your intentions with this post, I hope your intentions are good. I as many other red-heads have some psychic abilities, I do not have any control over them and I have never tried to developed them and I don't think I ever Will, believe it or not but I also have ET-experiences, this I will not go into.
clarkkent, I am not here to pick a fight but I hope you can understand my point of view when someone is implying that I am a part of the "master-race" that is the oppressors of the humankind, I hope you believe me when I say that I do NOT want to be part of any master-race only the HUMAN-RACE.
Peace Superman.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:03 AM   #42
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Clark my friend..many of the women you showed photo's off as examples of blond haired mind control canditits are bottle-blondes....which means as they say the pillows don't match the curtains...if you get my drift.... I think the reptillian Rh/neg blood is the one that is prone to vibrate to reptillian vibrations... I am rh neg blood and I come from one of those so called "Sacred Blood line" families....my branch of the familly embraced the light a long time ago and work with the Great White Brotherhood or White Eagle Lodge.... I am dark haired yet have very sensitive phsycic abilities... I feel emotions all most too strongly for my own good and want to empathise with everyone and every thing....I feel a fascination with Orion and the reptillian agenda...I'm very drawn to it in a way that I want to find out the absolute truth and yet I have a deep respect for the Draco's as well as a abhorance of what they and their co-conspiritors are doing on this planet and I know there are some very highly evolved reptilian beings as well as the dark missguided ones....I have a tendancy to be oseseve and compulsive about things but have learnt to controle this reptillion trait. I have an amaizing spirit guide who is a female reptilian entity who is ancient and wise and full of love and incredibly noble with high vibrational cosmic love and good intent... She has filled me with the most incredible cosmic information and allways points out the high road when I'm sometimes prone to travel the low road, she keeps me in tune with the entity who is our planet, other people, and different dimentional enetities... She says she is part of an ancient reptillian mother dragon cult that had to practice in secret , due to male energy suppressing the female on Orion aons ago... She gathers knowlledge through connecting with my emotions. She never tells me what to do she always comes at questions I ask her in a pragmatic way so that I will have to use my own inteligence and intuition to arive at the conclusion...if it's wrong I get a kind of "Have you thought about it this way??" Kind of thing.

Any way what I'm trying to say is do you think I am being mind controlled?? She is very un intrusive and she led me to this forum... I feel completely convinced she is a very high vibration. When I first felt the connection I was skeptical as she never hid the fact she was reptillan?? I thought this is manipulation posing as good. But she just gave me love and said "fair enough if you feel that is so I will not intrude...send me word from you're heart when you are ready ...I'm always here if you need me!" and later another phsycic tuned in to her for me and also felt her as wise and loving... so I connected and am very happy that I did...

She says the blond blue eyed thing is that some blondes were descended from a renegade Nordic gang who teamed up with dark draco's... and that they are seen as easier to connect with by their own people as well as the draco gene's that were interbred in to them.. they are also seen as a preferable food supply... Just like many humans have no problem loving a pet horse or dog yet eating a lamb or a cow.... We humans are capable of being very hypacritical. We cause tremedous unessecery suffering in the animal world as well as to each other and all in the name of greed and we sell our brothers and sisters out in a way that reptillians would never do...They have an unfair autocratic cast system thats true but they are very duty bound and are loyal to one another. They see human disloyalty to each other as a huge defect and an easy point to step in and manipulte...remeber at these Lucifarian illumanati rituals... it's human beaings doing the sacrificing... humans have free will and mind controle is mostly bad advice believed to be ones own thoughts , The secret military black ops people are doing most of the mind controle now any way... My reptillian guide is very adverse to all this sort of malarki..she say's have you seen the Bohemian Grove vidoe's even the music is tacky and bad??? just thought I'd share this experiance with you ... peace and love. my friend.. Antonia

Last edited by Antonia; 10-20-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:20 AM   #43
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I hope you can understand my point of view when someone is implying that I am a part of the "master-race" that is the oppressors of the humankind, I hope you believe me when I say that I do NOT want to be part of any master-race only the HUMAN-RACE.
Peace Superman.

again i never implied that anyone race is a "master' one, im simply trying to figure out the common denominator between the fringe/ufology/inuitive/contactee field and why there are so many in the forefront of this field.

also "
"Any way what I'm trying to say is do you think I am being mind controlled?? ------no again people im not saying every blonde is mind controlled--ive said this repeatedly.

as well as the "nordic blonde" "good" ET's and whatever connection to atlantis, the nazi's and MK ultra and why blondes/redheads seem to be the first choice in brainwashing (theres speculation that maddona,brittany,kylie minogue,marlyn monroe, lindsay lohan are all victims of "monarch" programming)

again dont get me wrong this is an observation, clealry there are many many strong willed for lack of a better word "good guy" blondes.

im kind of repeating myself.

Last edited by clarkkent; 10-20-2008 at 12:28 AM.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:47 AM   #44
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
(theres speculation that maddona,brittany,kylie minogue,marlyn monroe, lindsay lohan are all victims of "monarch" programming)
This I find very intriguing especially in light of Madonna's obsession with the Kabbalah, and Marlyn Monroe's death which I believe was a murder and also here connection to Kennedy and the mafia.Do you have some more info on this ore a link.
(I bet that Zorgon has a ton of info on Marlyn)

Last edited by GoingToFast; 10-20-2008 at 12:53 AM.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:58 AM   #45
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This I find very intriguing especially in light of Madonna's obsession with the Kabbalah, and Marlyn Monroe's death which I believe was a murder and also here connection to Kennedy and the mafia.Do you have some more info on this ore a link.
yup

http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/search?q=madonna

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...n+mind+control

http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...e-minogue.html

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula12chap.shtml

http://thefreemanperspective.blogspo...nkgifanna.html

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...02004150073691

-k
Old 10-20-2008, 04:00 AM   #46
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

Are these types of humans more/or less easily controlled? I dont know, sometimes it seems they are and others it seems they arent.

I think it may all boil down to how Emotional you are, as when you manipulate people's emotions many barriers can be brought down.

What do you think/feel on that Clark?

Cheers
Opal
i honestly dont know, it seems their are plenty of strong willed spiritual blondes/red heads, swerdlow might know more about the genetics of the situation, but just because a genetic code is more "open" to control doesnt really explain it all. and certainly there are examples of mass brainwashing for example the bulk of the hip hop comunity worships "bling" and superficiality
and yes that means a lot of african americans and other ethnicities.

anyhow thats what i think, this is still very much a mystery.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:43 PM   #47
GoingToFast
Banned

clarkkent, I have been watching the documentary "Stewart Swerdlow - History of Mind Control" that you gave me a link to, and now I have a much better understanding of what you are talking about. It is a very interesting subject.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...02004150073691
Old 10-20-2008, 11:19 PM   #48
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
She says the blond blue eyed thing is that some blondes were descended from a renegade Nordic gang who teamed up with dark draco's... and that they are seen as easier to connect with by their own people as well as the draco gene's that were interbred in to them.. they are also seen as a preferable food supply... Just like many humans have no problem loving a pet horse or dog yet eating a lamb or a cow....

i find this interesting because this is basically what stuart swerdlow and alex collier state as well...thanks for your input
Old 10-24-2008, 03:44 AM   #49
nirvanapirate
Avalon Senior Member

Very good post. I myself am blonde hair. Whether I think it is because I am an alien/hybrid/ chose to manifest here.. we'll leave that to debate.
I have one more for blonds that are psychic, my mother..
And my spiritual teacher is a brunette.
nirvanapirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:41 AM   #50
Anticomuna
Banned

Clark Kent made a good question. It's very strange that the people involved with these kind of topics are blondes talking about alien blondes or bloodline obssessed conspirators. Come on, now everybody is descendent of some frigging royalty! And there's Alex Collier and the likes who insist on this "bloodline" royalty nonsense.

It's rather strange this insistence in certain characteristics, not only about the contactees/abductees themselves, but also from the supposed "aliens".
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blondes, mk ultra, nordics