Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-23-2009, 11:17 AM   #1
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default NASA scientist's answer

I almost choked when I read this . . . .

Q. Many say that nasa is hiding about aliens? doing research on aliens in area 51, nevada. it is highly restricted place such that even president also can not go there? who are majestic 12? say me clearly about rosewell incident? about phoneix lights that took place in germany? gray mcckinon who hacked into nasa systems and found that there are spaceships and files related to them?

A. You seem to have accepted a fantasy world rather than reality. Millions of people wish that UFOs were real and that aliens are visiting us, by wishing does to make it so. The hard fact is that scientists have no indication (yet) of either life on other worlds or of visits to Earth by aliens. If you are really looking for the truth, there is lots of good information available answering all of the items you mention, starting with Wikipedia entries and the references given there. Very briefly, NASA is not hiding research about aliens. Area 51 (Groom Lake) is a military airfield in Nevada — but to say the President could not visit there is crazy. Majestic 12 is a well-know hoax. The incident at Roswell (not Rosewell) was the crash of a balloon carrying instruments to monitor nuclear tests. The best known cases of “Phoenix lights” are well-documented hoaxes done to show how gullible many people are. And the story about hacking into NASA and finding files about alien spaceships is just a simple lie. In the United States not many people still believe in the UFO-alien fantasy, but sadly these stories are more widely accepted in many other countries. My message is that astrobiology — the study of life in the universe — is a real, vibrant scientific field, but the sort of questions you raise are unrelated to science or to the real world.

http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-...stion/?id=9142
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:34 AM   #2
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NASA scientist's answer

Then I suppose the hundreds or even thousands of eye witnesses are all wrong. Especailly the ones from our own military, many with above top secret clearance. Must be nice to know everything without question.

You sound like a dis-info guy. Have fun...
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:38 PM   #3
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

The answer to the question posed was written by David Morrison, NAI Senior Scientist, December 20, 2009, NOT Brinty. He's just posted it up to show the line that NASA (never a straight answer) is still trying to force onto the world, even though its a flagrant lie.

Go go brinty!
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:40 PM   #4
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
Then I suppose the hundreds or even thousands of eye witnesses are all wrong. Especially the ones from our own military, many with above top secret clearance. Must be nice to know everything without question.

You sound like a dis-info guy. Have fun...
It creates a nice blanket of false sense of security.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:26 PM   #5
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed, kinda like "of course he has superweapons" "they'll never test a nuke in north korea" "iran isn't a threat" "the Governement is not corrupt"

Worlds full of the stinky stuff.
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:21 AM   #6
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidon View Post
The answer to the question posed was written by David Morrison, NAI Senior Scientist, December 20, 2009, NOT Brinty. He's just posted it up to show the line that NASA (never a straight answer) is still trying to force onto the world, even though its a flagrant lie.

Go go brinty!
Thank you for clarifying that point Callidon, I keep forgetting that, through no fault of their own, many people in this day and age don't have particularly good reading skills what in my school days was referred to as 'comprehension' - the ability to read something and understand it.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:39 AM   #7
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

You are very correct Brinty about one's ability to read and interpret what's written. I've missed you buddy! Thank you for posting that. I guess I wasn't surprised at the answer, and am in agreement with Bob Dean that NASA stands for Never A Straight Answer. I think that they actually do believe that not many in America believe in UFO's and aliens. What is it I've heard said; sometimes the lie is told for so long that the teller of the lie begins to believe the lie to be reality. That reminded of me of the deal not long ago when NASA had to assert that there's water on the moon, AFTER China announced it. If forced to choose, I'd believe China first.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote