Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-14-2008, 07:38 AM   #1
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Default Prayers For Those Impacted by Weather Wars

As folks clean up from Ike, grieve and rebuild, may we send positive vibrations and embrace them in all ways, as community.

I recall that Katrina impacted me more heavily than 9/11, and I suspect we will face many challenges in coming days, weeks, months and years. We may face them, as communities and leverage our strengths, resources and talents.

Perception Filters – September 2, 2005

As I prepared my second cup of coffee to continue my hours of research on Katrina, 911 and the nature of our status, I experienced visceral gnawing that the plug has been already pulled. The generator is sputtering on the vapor of diesel from an empty tank, the lights flicker and soon the darkness will envelop everything. All attention will be mustered in new direction as we will no longer be allowed our distractions as survival takes new precedence. We are now in the chaos of armageddon by which we shall die in destruction. All that seems to remain uncreated is our navigation through the process and the form of the phoenix to arise from the ashes.

The truth still matters, who did it, why did they do it, repeatedly, what is planned next, yet, our souls need to be heard. They are speaking, in the often gentle way they do. Will we listen?

Atlas shrugged and we are beyond restitution, mitigation or reform. Reflections on the government of Detroit demonstrate the truth, on a level, of where we are and what is coming. Systemic failure of all systems is gaining momentum and a new paradigm will be birthed from the transformations destruction and abject failure manifest.

I wanted to pack the pickup truck full of food, water and shelter provisions, along with my camera, to head to New Orleans to help. I could have afforded to, fiscally and with the latitude of my employment, but I elected finally not to. In retrospect, the timing was off and my arrival would not have been completely welcomed by the government as detailed in the horrendous news leaked out of the zone. If I was mistaken for a looter, the Governor(ess) of the State has authorized my being shot. If I ran into the wrong crowd of survivors, my generosity would have made me a target. If I was seen taking pictures, the damage control authorities would class me as photographer combatant and address my status accordingly.

My services are only delayed, all the same is coming to my town soon, very soon. The powder keg has been ignited and Pandora seems ******.

It feels that the moments we face are the greatest challenge in each of our lives now, with love, discernment, compassion, intelligence, awareness and balance as key facets to hold prominent as we play in this sandbox full of cat s***.

We have now, disguised in the shadows, the opportunity to integrate and heal, a reason to take notice, a point to be, to exercise our creative potential and manifest an evolved dream, we are gods, there is but ourselves to turn to, to believe in, to take responsibility for and to CREATE. We may find that we will need to do this from the seat of a bicycle, which would slow us down some.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-14-2008 at 09:31 AM.
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote