Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-13-2008, 10:47 AM   #1
timelord
Avalon Senior Member

Default Russia or HAARP Causing hurricane Ike

anybody think this might be Russia paying the Us back for trying to mess with them ala Georgian incident and the polish missile platform
timelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:14 AM   #2
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Russia or HAARP Causing hurricane Ike

Nope, its hurricane season!
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:02 PM   #3
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

Sure, but if you can make one worse or change its path...
JoinTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:19 PM   #4
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

How?
Old 09-13-2008, 12:26 PM   #5
Astral
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Nope, its hurricane season!
That on itself doesn't invalidate the probability. It may be just that which would justify its usage. Wouldn't it? obviously you do not see this..
Think about it: this device exists, it will be used. Wouldn't it be convenient they would use it now just so the sheeple/sceptics could say:"Nope, hurricane season".
This would be exactly what I would call unconscious puppets

Nothing offensive, just writing down what I observe.
To open a closed mind is said to be an achievement, using this mind in an intelligent way is what really puts us ahead. I see lack of that in your post.

On topic

To me it seems very odd to wake up at 9.30 AM here in Belgium, only to zap on CNN and see the indoctrination and misleading attention given to these "storms" at 3.30AM in the USA. Is there something going on here other then these false flag super storms? Pure fear mongering, better yet: deception?

*Back in the 30' when Hitler came to power, he needed a cause to indoctrinate the masses: Conveniently shortly after, the reichstag was put into flames by "a communist"
*Back in 2000 The bush-administration needed a cause to indoctrinate the masses through deceit: Only months had past since his election. We know what followed this event.

2008 seems to be a very important passage. These elections are and will be historical. Election are to be held within 40-50 days. We have hurricane after hurricane passing by, waiting for that fatal blast. We have bank after bank not falling but Plummeting. Governments all over the world in total chaos.

A catastrophic event could stir up some political events. Setting conspiracies aside, we ought to anticipate something which will change the stage drastically and it is imminent!
Using our open mind through intelligence we are able to anticipate events by combining the synchronicities!

Jordan Maxwell:" It is said to never trust a person who claims to have found the truth, trust he who still seeks to find it" How profound is that
Astral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:45 PM   #6
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Ouch! That was a bit harsh

My point is how could storms be manufactured or influenced?

Yes there is a widespread theory that HAARP is involved in this kind of thing. I don't discount this theory and remain neutral on the issue however, there is a huge step in passing a theory as fact and then saying the Russians are using it to punish the USA by unleashing a hurricane on Texas during hurricane season!

All I am saying is if anyone is going to propagate fear and alarm shouldn't it at least have a basis in known fact?
Old 09-13-2008, 01:24 PM   #7
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes there is a widespread theory that HAARP is involved in this kind of thing. I don't discount this theory and remain neutral on the issue however, there is a huge step in passing a theory as fact and then saying the Russians are using it to punish the USA by unleashing a hurricane on Texas during hurricane season!

All I am saying is if anyone is going to propagate fear and alarm shouldn't it at least have a basis in known fact?
Hi Phoenix
Apparently HAARP can bounce and direct energy from the ionosphere onto a particular target. Me no scientist but there are plenty of YouTubes on it. I bought a book about it for my scientist partner, who had poo-pooed my queries and he's stunned at what it can do. Shocking business!
However, it is hurricane season, and Galveston was destroyed by one back in 1900? Seems it's just er - hurricane season.....?
Plasma technology also being used by a naughty Japanese gang off a sheep farm in Oz - loud bangs, balls of light, ta-ta sheepies...!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:32 PM   #8
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

It is an interesting concept.

But didn't "they" also believe the Russian Woodpecker of the eighties was a weapon/weather changing device? It was an Over The Horizon Radar, damn it was a nuisance!
Old 09-13-2008, 01:48 PM   #9
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

You can bet your ..., well, whatever you wanna bet, that military technology is way ahead of what most decent people can imagine.
How do you pulverize three very large buildings, fe ?
Nothing to do with fear mongering, but creating transparency, so something can be done about these kinds of blasphemies, that have to be stopped.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:53 PM   #10
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

weather wars, are NOT a new thing

it was one thing
that destroyed atlantis

brightest blessings
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:58 PM   #11
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Hey guys here's the home site for the NAVY's HAARP program.
http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/
Yes this one is real, and yes I believe someone is messing with the weather.
HAARP is attribute to Global Warming, and the frequencies emmitted have a secondary effect of the human population, dementia, aggressive behaviours,
suicide. Indeed is a very effective weapon. Just a thought from an ol soldier.
You guys take care, love and peace.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:31 PM   #12
Adam-Selene

All you people need to pull your heads out!!!

It is all very well and good getting together, talking, saring ideas. But, without actually doing something productive, everyone pulling in the same direction as it were, we will all die happily, sitting at our computers sharing ideas, talking about conspiracies.
There are people deep into this, i mean DEEP into this who are getting information out, not to be ignored for sure, but for us out here in the world it is just information. we can not shout it from the roof tops for fear of being carted away. we can not take direct action, we would be shot as terrorists. we can not take it to court, the corts are owned by the people we wish to prosecute. Highly frustrating.
All is not lost, yet.
Everyone who believes, in any variation of global events past and present, we have but one task. SURVIVAL!!! Retain the knowledge we have amassed, pass it on, carefully. Keep digging.
But the only time we can make a stand is if there are more of us left standing. After the seas have risen. After the sky is seared and the ground is shaken. After the torment and suffering of the unprepared has ceased. If then there is enough of us, perhaps we can effect a change.

Please, i do not intend to rant. Pull your heads out!!!

There is a way

Adam Selene
Old 09-13-2008, 02:35 PM   #13
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

We ARE changing the world - even if it is only one person at a time!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #14
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

There isn't such a thing as one, fixed future.
And a dire one at that.
You choose.
Continuously.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:52 AM   #15
SeeCastaneda
Avalon Senior Member

Please go to weatherwars.info and read who Scott Stevens is and what he has to say about weather modification and then decide how you can best use that information. Then do what he says and "keep looking up" !!!
SeeCastaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:15 AM   #16
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

As far as I've read, HAARP is merely one of several such technology bases (lack of better term) with potential for various nefarious purposes. I believe I read of this at montalk.net which has photographs posted of these facilities in Norway, Japan, Puerto Rico, Russia...? Anyone know more about these?
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:22 AM   #17
anthrovolution
Avalon Senior Member

If someone who hates the USA was driving IKE, why did they drive it right over Cuba? You would think Cuba would be their friend.
anthrovolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:41 PM   #18
Astral
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The disadvantage of a forum is our lack of correct interpretation of one's message. By this I want to state that if I would have told you this from face to face, it would not have sounded harsh!

Anyhow, there are plenty of sites which show the technical side of this Device.
My guess is the keyword here ought to be frequencies, vibrations or better yet: The exploitation of its effect. It's the base our of reality.
For sure those who are in control of this divine element, are in control of us.

We need to be careful when we talk about a device of such power. This is not a state of the art militaristic weapon at all. It is in a certain essence a demonic weapon. Its ability to manipulate our thought processes and magnetic field is exactly the same when we read stories of dark entities which house itself in the aura of a person.

but again, do not consider me to be an authority of the truth. The evilness of this device resides in the manipulation of this field, not its ability to cause catastrophic events. The latter is just the glove that comes with the hand

Quote:
Everything which involves fear and alarm goes hand in hand with indoctrination of some kind. This, in my opinion, my friend, is exactly their basis.
Astral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #19
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I've read elsewhere that the US Air Force owns the skis. Yet, from other sources, other countries such as Russia and China also are capable of controlling weather. For all we know, the earthquake in China could have been created by the US with their space toys and Russia or China could have manipulated Ike. Who is to say what goes on in the minds of 'military' men who have the ability to alter and manipulate the weather.

If one takes a step back and looks at this situation from a different perspective, take a look at the area most affected... oil territory. The US has not built a refinry in the past 30 years. This means that oil production is limited irrespective of how much oil is stocked piled. With less refineries (I thought I read another refinery was damaged from Ike) this continues to drive up the price of gas.

The rise in oil costs is breaking the back of the American middleclass and destructive to its economy. America has the largest oil fields in the world located in the Alaska area. There are also untapped areas within the Midwest and elsewhere. The issue is not about the US not having oil, it's about the US National debt and how Kissinger arranged to purchase oil from other countries if they would use part of that money to buy back part of the US's national debt.

All of this is financial manipulation of the general US population. Ike went right over oil territory and immediately the cost of oil went up to 6 dollars a gallon in Florida. Subsequently, one is left wondering... is this retaliation from another country, is it our own powers that be (PTB) which are doing this to us, or is Ike really a natural pheonoma?

Arguments could be made for all three possibilities given the information that is available from what we know is going on in the world today.

Last edited by Carol; 09-14-2008 at 03:50 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote