Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 04-07-2009, 09:53 AM   #1
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Get your money out of the banks now!!!!

This will splash a dash of reality check on the soothsayers who are thinking that things are getting better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlDNM...&feature=email

Watch both

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #2
Egg
Banned

Default Re: Get your money out of the banks now!!!!

Oh sheet. Nice vids Zeddo. People really need to watch and make up their own minds, but I am swayed, as I had family in Argentina in the collapse, and could only send them £25 a month in cash.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:18 AM   #3
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

What I did mean to say was "The reality we are being fed" not the reality as we are attempting to recreate it !!!!

Sorry for that!
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:59 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting this.

Much better than zeitgeist for explaining the way in which it will go down.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:01 AM   #5
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

NICE FIND ZEDDO TOP OF THE POPS
WHATS THE BEST WAY (OR RATHER IS THERE ONE CURRENCY OVER ANOTHER) TO KEEP (OBVIOUS WHATEVER I HAVE AN IT AIN'T A GREAT DEAL) IS IT OK STIRLING OR CHANGE TO EUROS OR SILVER ......... OR TURN IT INTO SUMMAT ELSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT FIND THO'...............................
KINDEST REGARDS DAVE CASTER

Last edited by blastawaycas; 04-07-2009 at 12:10 PM.
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:10 AM   #6
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't had money in a bank for like 4 years now. Hate em I do, always have. Really the only thing banks are useful for is to make payments online. But that is what prepaid credit cards are for. Just try to make sure you don't have to many federal reserve notes on you at a time.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:33 AM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Zeddo,

Interesting videos. I've been saying for a long time now that if the US was called Argentina, it would be considered and be treated very differently by other countries. The author of the video could back this up.

Although I tend to agree with the author, we need to try and put together other conflicting scenarios to try and evaluate what is possibly coming down the pipe. After all, nobody is the owner of the truth.

For example, if the US government decides not to pay off its' debt, it would not pay the Federal Reserve, as it's the Fed that prints and issues and lends the money to the US government. As I understand it, all loans etc. are made via the Fed and not directly with other governments. Could it be that the US Government could be sued for not paying its' bank overdraft? The Fed of course would collapse but legally that would be the end of it.

Why is China not cashing in its' US treasury bonds? Only a couple of weeks ago the Chinese were expressing concern about the state of the US financial position.

Is it because they know after the storm, the US market will be ripe for the picking? The US market is around $40t. If the Chinese don't rock the boat now, let nature take its' course and the US will collapse all by itself, they could reap their rewards later. Then $1t (the amount they hold in treasury bonds) will seem like loose change.

Why is the G20 all of a sudden wanting to lend sums of money to developing countries that won't have a hells' chance in repaying the debt? What's behind that move? Is it to try and control those countries? Why? Is it to always try and put them in a worst position than the first world? A very wise person once said to me, "If you don't owe anything to anybody, you're one of the richest people on Earth". Is it that the first world is in so much debt that the developing world is 'richer' than it, so it has to drown this developing world in debt to keep the status quo?

Is the global financial plan to try and avoid the total collapse that the author of the video is claiming will happen? If so, will it work? I can see the 20 most richest countries in the world climbing aboard as it is they that has the most to lose, however, those countries that were once ruled over and many times overuled by these nations may want to bite back. Poorercountries being oppressed and cajoled by the IMF in exchange for loans are now in a position to be the ruling party, especially if the dollar collapses, as foreign debt for these nations could be paid almost immediately, if the debts are dollarized.

And the end game? I can understand the authors' point of view about a global war. I'm not too sure about starting with nukes, however I can see the war ending with nukes - we only have to look back to WWII to see how that ended.

Both in the UK and US, top position people have remarked that the world population needs to be reduced to keep the Earth sustainable. Is this a message to the world of what will come to pass?

Very rarely governments act on the basis of one reason alone. Normally they like to kill at least two birds with one stone. For example, the attack in Iraq wasn't just to remove a naughty man. There were so many facets to that invasion it would take too long to point them all out in this post.

So when the number of reasons to create WWIII grows to a sufficient number, the governments can justify to the public one reason and resolve the other four or five, behind closed doors, using the same act.

There are even more questions to be asked, the more we think about the situation. It's not all cut and dry.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
This will splash a dash of reality check on the soothsayers who are thinking that things are getting better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlDNM...&feature=email

Watch both

Z
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:06 PM   #8
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Good post zeddo-nice one.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:13 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

One item on my list of things to buy is a good bicycle.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote