Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 08:48 PM   #26
Pluto
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: is barack the reincarnation of lincoln

Obundy wants to nuke Pakistan.
I doubt an incarnation of Lincoln would do that.
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #27
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggie View Post
i think so. why? he's from illinois hes tall and lanky as lincoln was
his childhood was difficult as was lincolns and hes taking office
in a time of turmoil in the country.
i believe that hes done this several times in different galaxies
hes a man who comes in to power in troubled times
to lead people into a new reality.

doggie
...please stop the madness...

Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:09 AM   #28
msv
Avalon Senior Member

From the info that I have, Lincoln is working more as a guide with Obama. Lincoln was an a older soul than Obama is and toward the end of his life brought through others from his soul group, but I do feel they are from the same energy group and are working close together. Kennedy is also working with Obama as a guide. Obama is open to these guides because he is a clear channel for his higher self and not closed off and functioning from false personality as most people are. A priest essense which is obvious. His wife Michelle is a King essence. It's no wonder so many people feel Lincoln and Kennedy when they see him, because the energy is really there.
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:02 PM   #29
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

MSV, if what you say is true, why is it then that this enlightened soul, guided by the souls of great men, has associations with the rev.[GOD dam America] wright,
and Bill[ I wish I had bombed more police buildings and killed more human beings] ayers,

louie farakan, and plo man khalidi?

Not forgetting his wife michele [who has never been proud of the United States, but would love to live in the White House] obama.

We do not even want to address acorn, and the false voters, the two women who live in N.Y. but voted in Ohio, how many times has this happened and gone un-noticed.

And please forget about their intimidation process forcing the mortgage bankers to lower their standards to approve loans to low or no income people causing this financial collapse that we, the people, have to bail out with our tax dollars.

But as Brutus is an honorable man...so is obama.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:07 PM   #30
Anticomuna
Banned

What is the most annoying thing about the Obamaites is the complete lack of objectivity. It is as if they have gone blind, deaf and dumb to any sort of logic or sense and blindly believe in some sort of "divine" thing. They shutdown their reason willingly.

That and the media bias to elect "The One" make things look weird. Any person with a functional brain should be capable of asking itself what is going on.

They are really trying to build a religion out of this guy. God protect him, because the last thing we would need would be another legion of fanatics worshiping another "martyr".

Quote:
From the info that I have, Lincoln is working more as a guide with Obama. Lincoln was an a older soul than Obama is and toward the end of his life brought through others from his soul group, but I do feel they are from the same energy group and are working close together. Kennedy is also working with Obama as a guide. Obama is open to these guides because he is a clear channel for his higher self and not closed off and functioning from false personality as most people are. A priest essense which is obvious. His wife Michelle is a King essence. It's no wonder so many people feel Lincoln and Kennedy when they see him, because the energy is really there.
Oh please...
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:20 PM   #31
Anticomuna
Banned

I think the USA is on the verge of becoming a theocracy, with "The One" (and the "enlightened spirits" surrounding him) on charge.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:02 PM   #32
Sushi
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: is barack the reincarnation of lincoln

Is Barack the reincarnation of Lincoln?

No, he has no humility.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:39 PM   #33
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: is barack the reincarnation of lincoln

From a historical perspective think about the plight of slavery in the US, 400 yrs. of the slave trade where blacks where consider ignorant animals with no rights, this was a common christian view, wow!!! Lincoln was a radical with few friends, the idea of freeing the slaves was a bad idea from the viewpoint of assets, slave trade was a profitable business enjoy by all whites in america.
130 years after the civil war a black man is running for president, our spiritual ancestors are crying from the graves, for the white owners of slaves they do not want this to happen, for Lincoln it would a be a dream come true, justice done, free at last, thank God we are free at last. Lets evolve beyond color.
I know there's many who would disagree and that's okay. For you I would ask you how many people have discriminated against you because of the color of your skin, how many people thought you where less intelligent because of the color of your skin ? If you have experience this then you will know the historical importance of this election. Millions of slaves are crying in their graves, rejoicing. So be it if you cannot see the value of justice 500 yrs. in the making for the good old USA. America, America God shed his grace on thee with brotherhood . God bless America my friends .
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:30 PM   #34
Enlightenme
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Its easy to make that presumption. I was heading that way too.

My first answer to me when I asked was.....No he sold his soul, and I know he had an affair with Larry and lied

Once a liar always a liar. Too bad cause it would of been nice.............you dont throw innocent people in jail for telling the truth over a lie. So he can't possibly be genuine, only some of his friends are and won't they be angry?
I don't know about anybody else but I really believe Larry about the affair. He is sticking to his story even though the media has ignored him.
Enlightenme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:29 PM   #35
tdc1188
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsonik View Post
I don't believe Obama's going to offer any real change to stop what's coming. Just look at the people who finance him!
He had to play the game to get elected, he does have old guard insiders in his circle. The people that financed him were overwhelmingly small donars! Fact! He did not create this movement, he was a creation of this truth movement! The best quote from last nights victory speech was the following:

"And to all those watching tonight from beyond our shores, from parliaments and palaces, to those who are huddled around radios in the forgotten corners of the world, our stories are singular, but our destiny is shared, and a new dawn of American leadership is at hand.
To those -- TO THOSE WHO WOULD TEAR THE WORLD DOWN: WE WILL DEFEAT YOU. To those who seek peace and security: We support you"
tdc1188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:29 PM   #36
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

is barack the reincarnation of lincoln? No
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:56 PM   #37
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Why the eff are we letting politics break us apart?

Please, people, lets move on. We can sit here and argue about Obama, McCain, and whoever else all day....But all we will achieve is to be divided, and easier to conquer. Hes our "president" whether we like it or not. Lets get back to Being UNIFIED as the ground crew!!! Isnt that why we are all here? I know that subject should be discussed, but it is obvious that the Obama subject really isnt getting anyone anywhere. Worry about is a lot like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but you dont get anywhere....

....We cant see an entire field with our political blinders on! Take the damn things off and look around.

Thanks...and I love you.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:39 PM   #38
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thumbs up Re: is barack the reincarnation of lincoln

Is incredible folks how easy it is to believe in a dooms day prediction without no evidence than a mere dream, we rush in panic and fear to go hide and prepare for the worst. Since the opening of this forum there's has been predictions and yes many people who believe 80 to 100% in these predictions. Yet here you are again the so called experts , may I also you remind you about an astrologer who predicted that McCain will win. If you asked yourself with honesty , is easy to believe anyone posting info without any foundation than to believe the simple truth. Remote Viewing is a way to see into the future yet few would openly discussed the findings , hence Henry Deacon who said that Obama would win. There are those that because of their background know that the future is not set in stone and yes it can be shaped. Help to create a better future for your children, think about how you can help to make this a better world not about how the world is going to be destroy. Did you know that there where over 2000 suspects and acomplice in the murder of president Lincoln including his secretary of state. Again for those of us who stand silently in the background watching how easy it is to bring fear and panic without nothing but a mere prediction,
and how we all react, I wonder why it is so hard to believe in anything positive beyond hypothetical scenarios of doom and gloom. Are we the choosen, are we truely awake ? The world is not going to end just because you wish it so, sorry to burst your bubble. Lets help to make this a better world for our children.is this too much to ask? Is this a well wishing fools dream or could this dream become a reality? I have a dream a black preacher once utter at the door of his deathbed, 40 yrs. later the story repeats itself. Is it a mere coincidence ? I think not.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:36 AM   #39
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

time to pull up our sleeves...Working for a new world..... Their is no secret... No great leader... It is YOU.... Their is no angry god to see... Only the beauty in life, to sacrifice and letting others go on... Many will have to sacrifice,,, for such a world... Til then... This is your ending... Remember when hate was just a legend? of course not... we have to make a life and space where it is forgotten... That will take allot of time.. So to be a person against such a concept must be ready to sacrifice that idea... No dance... Or walk will kill that instinct...
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:04 AM   #40
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
If he is... maybe this time he should wear a bullet proof vest.
Dont you mean a bullet proof face.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote