Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 08:35 AM   #26
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post
I think a lot of you are going to be upset when 2012 comes around and nothing happens.

Of course, maybe it will finally wake a few of you up to the fact that fear is running your lives and nothing else.
Greeting's Knightbk,
What you say is very true, but off just a bit...Many- here are very frightened. Those of us, who are awaiting a grand cosmic show, will most likely be disappointed. But those of us, who have awoken, and those just awaking, will be much further down this path, of what is already occuring within each of us, by the time 2012 arrives. For you-yourself found your way to this place. Therefore, you have awoken. You must not let others (seeking comfort and guidence here- from the insanity of this current world), bring you down. Their fears and doubts- could use your strengths. Isn't that what a Knight is all about-there- to lead others on to victory with hope and dignity? Do what I do, when it all seems hopeless? Realize, you have a contract to complete (whether you like it or not) We all will not progress, but only regress, if not successful here. All my best, giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote