Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-18-2008, 09:58 PM   #1
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Pole Shift ? - And How THEY Control us !

Very interesting article that links in with so many things WE on Avalon are learning about .... more info to help us join the dots......
Read whole article and PLEASE
Look for the positive from all that we are experiancing in this moment of NOW !

Paul R

The Discovery of Schumann Resonance
When we consider that the ionosphere surrounding our planet is electrically positive charged whilst the earth's surface carries a negative charge, we must conclude that this amounts to a prevailing electrical tension within the earth/ionosphere cavity. This tension is discharged when thunderstorms develop in this cavity. In physics two concentric electrically charged balls, one placed inside the other, are called ball condensers, or capacitors.
The inside of the ionosphere layer is used in wireless information transfer to bounce off radio waves emitted by transmitters on the earth's surface. In this way the information can be transferred over large distances.

The physicist and inventor Nikola Tesla was the first to carry out wireless energy experiments at Colorado Springs, USA, which produced such powerful electrical tensions that they resulted in the creation of artificial lightning. These lightning flashes also produced radio waves. Due to their extremely low frequency these waves could penetrate the earth without resistance and thereby Tesla discovered the resonance frequency of the earth. Unfortunately Tesla was before his time and his discoveries were not taken seriously.

See www.fosar-bludorf.com/archiv/schum_eng.htm

It wasn't until more than half a century later in 1952, when the German physicist Professor W.O.Schumann of the Technical University of Munich predicted that there are electromagnetic standing waves in the atmosphere, within the cavity formed by the surface of the earth and the ionosphere. This came about by Schumann teaching his students about the physics of electricity. During a lesson about ball condensers he asked them to calculate the frequency between the inner and outer ball, meaning the earth and ionosphere layer. They came up with a calculation of 10Hz.

This was confirmed in 1954 when measurements by Schumann and König detected resonances at a main frequency of 7.83 Hz. In the years following this discovery, several investigators worldwide have researched "Schumann resonance" and a number of properties and characteristics have now been established.

Schumann Resonance Properties
The spherical earth-ionosphere cavity is created by the conductive surface of the earth and the outer boundary of the ionosphere, separated by non-conducting air. Electromagnetic impulses are generated by electrical discharges such as lightning, the main excitation source, and spread laterally into the cavity. Lightning discharges have a "high-frequency component", involving frequencies between 1 kHz and 30 kHz, followed by a "low-frequency component" consisting of waves and frequencies below 2 kHz and gradually increasing amplitude. This produces electromagnetic waves in the very low frequency (VLF) and extremely low frequency (ELF) ranges.
ELF waves at 3 Hz to 300 Hz are propagated as more or less strongly attenuated waves in the space between the earth and the ionosphere, which provides a waveguide for the signals. Certain wavelengths circumnavigate the earth with little attenuation due to the fact that standing waves are formed within the cavity, the circumference of which is "approximately equal to the wavelength which an electromagnetic wave with a frequency of about 7.8 Hz would have in free space" (König, 1979, p34). It is the waves of this frequency and its harmonics at 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hz that form Schumann Resonances.

On a global scale the total resonant spectrum is the effect of the global lightning worldwide which is estimated at an average of 100 strokes per second. Since there is a concentration of lightning activity during the afternoon in Southeast Asia, Africa and America there are Schumann Resonance amplitude peaks at 10, 16 and 22 UT (universal time), with activity over America around 22 UT being dominant.

There are also +/-0.5 Hz variations in the center frequency, caused by a diurnal increase in ionization of the ionosphere as a result of radiation from the sun, having the effect of reducing the height of the ionosphere at 12 local time. Another factor which influences center frequency is sunspot activity.

A Tuning Fork for Life
Although the existence of the Schumann Resonance is an established scientific fact, there are very few scientists who are aware of the importance of this frequency as a tuning fork for Life. I propose that it is not merely a phenomenon caused by lightning in the atmosphere, but a very important electromagnetic standing wave, acting as background frequency and influencing biological oscillators within the mammalian brain.
At the time when Schumann published his research results in the journal `Technische Physik', Dr Ankermueller, a physician, immediately made the connection between the Schumann resonance and the alpha rhythm of brainwaves. He found the thought of the earth having the same natural resonance as the brain very exciting and contacted Professor Schumann, who in turn asked a doctorate candidate to look into this phenomenon. This candidate was Herbert König who became Schumann's successor at Munich University. König demonstrated a correlation between Schumann Resonances and brain rhythms. He compared human EEG recordings with natural electromagnetic fields of the environment (1979) and found that the main frequency produced by Schumann oscillations is very close to the frequency of alpha rhythms.

Natural electromagnetic processes in the environment (I-IV), human EEG readings in comparison. Schumann oscillations (I) and the EEG a-rhythm, as well as locally conditioned fluctuations of the electric field (II) and the EEG d-rhythm, show a noticable similarity in their temporal variation. From König, 1979.

Dr König carried out further measurements of Schumann resonance and eventually arrived at a frequency of exactly 7.83 Hz, which is even more interesting, as this frequency is one which applies to mammals. For instance, septal driving of the hippocampal rhythm in rats has been found to have a minimum threshold at 7.7 Hz (Gray, 1982).

This relationship has been explored by a number of investigators. For further information see Natural electromagnetic fields research on the h.e.s.e. project website.

One of the foremost researchers in this field is Dr Wolfgang Ludwig, who has been investigating Schumann Resonance and its place in nature for many years.

The Research of Dr Wolfgang Ludwig
It was Dr Wolfgang Ludwig who carried out further measurements whilst writing his thesis on the Schumann Resonance. His aim was to measure what kind of natural signals actually exist in a healthy environment. He became aware of the fact that due to manmade electromagnetic signals within the atmosphere, the accurate measurement of Schumann waves was almost impossible in the city. For this reason he decided to take measurements out at sea where, due to good electrical conductivity, the Schumann waves are stronger. He than had the idea to take underground measurements in mines. Here he recognized that the magnetic field of the earth fluctuated too. This was also investigated by Dr Robert Becker in his book `Electricity and Vitality: The spark of Life'.
Dr Ludwig came up with an excellent idea to take accurate measurements. When taking measurements at the earth's surface, the reading is the result of two signals, one coming from above and one from below. But subsequently taking measurements below ground makes it possible to come up with exact readings by separating the two.

YIN and YANG
During his research Dr Ludwig came across the ancient Chinese teachings which state that Man needs two environmental signals: the YANG (masculine) signal from above and the YIN (feminine) signal from below. This description fits the relatively strong signal of the Schumann wave surrounding our planet being YANG and the weaker geomagnetic waves coming from below, from within the planet, being the YIN signal
The Chinese teachings state that to achieve perfect health, both signals must be in balance. Dr Ludwig found that this is indeed the case. He writes in his book `Informative Medizin' that research carried out by E.Jacobi at the University of Duesseldorf showed that the one sided use of Schumann (YANG) wave simulation without the geomagnetic (YIN) signal caused serious health problems. On the other hand, the absence of Schumann waves creates a similar situation. Professor R.Wever from the Max Planck Institute for Behavioural Physiology in Erling-Andechs, built an underground bunker which completely screened out magnetic fields. Student volunteers lived there for four weeks in this hermetically sealed environment. Professor Wever noted that the student's circadian rhythms diverged and that they suffered emotional distress and migraine headaches. As they were young and healthy, no serious health conditions arose, which would not have been the case with older people or people with a compromised immune system. After only a brief exposure to 7.8 Hz (the very frequency which had been screened out), the volunteers health stabilized again.

The same complaints were reported by the first astronauts and cosmonauts, who, out in space, also were no longer exposed to the Schumann waves. Now modern spacecrafts are said to contain a device which simulates the Schumann waves.

All the aforesaid points to the fact that the ancient teachings are correct. Mankind depends on two subtle environmental signals, the Yin from below and the Yang from above.

The urgent need for further research into the Schumann Resonance Effect
Although Schumann Resonance could easily be confirmed by measurements at the time of its discovery, it is no longer so obvious due to our atmosphere being filled with manmade radiation noise at different frequencies. This is almost drowning out the natural signals - signals that have been there through aeons of evolution. It is possible that these signals act like a natural tuning fork, not just for the biological oscillators of the brain, but for all processes of life.
With the advent of new wireless technology, in particular microwaves pulsed at frequencies close to Schumann Resonance as in mobile telephony, another threat is emerging. We may be creating an environment that is literally `out of tune' with Nature itself. And it is at this point that there is an urgent need for us to understand how everything alive responds to the most subtle changes in magnetic and electromagnetic fields surrounding us. For instance, we need to examine the possible interaction between magnetite crystals within cells and manmade magnetic fields in the environment.

There is a great need for independent research into the bio-compatibility between natural and manmade signals. By linking together the potential importance of Schumann Resonance and the dangers posed by manmade pulsed frequencies, it will become apparent that unless we find a way to use bio-compatible signals to power new technology, we may expose all life to dangers previously not encountered. We may have to pay a high price for this shortsightedness. Serious attention must now be paid to the possible biological role of standing waves in the atmosphere, so that we do not overlook the importance of oscillations in nature that may be central to consciousness and life itself.

The late Dr Neil Cherry, a fierce opponent of the frequencies used in mobile telephony, has also focused on the importance of Schumann Resonance in his publications 'Schumann Resonances, a plausible biophysical mechanism for the human health effects of Solar/Geomagnetic Activity' (2002), and 'Human intelligence: The brain, an electromagnetic system synchronised by the Schumann Resonance signal' (2003).

If organisms do in fact respond to, and perhaps depend on, electromagnetic fields as weak as that produced by Schumann resonance at 0.22-1.12 mV/m (from Cherry, 2002), this is of major significance for the development of present and future wireless technologies. Funding for research projects investigating the Schumann Resonance Effect is now being sought and scientists who support this call for research are invited to contact by e-mail.

no mobile
mobile

Energy Field changes detected by PIP
(see electrocrystal therapy website www.electrocrystal.com)
Contact by email
i.dickenson@earthbreathing.co.uk

References
Gray, J.A., 1982, The Neuropsychology of Anxiety: An Enquiry into the Functions of the Septo-Hippocampal System. Clarendon Press.
Cherry, N.J., 2002, Schumann Resonances, a plausible biophysical mechanism for the human health effects of Solar/Geomagnetic Activity, Natural Hazards 26(3), p 279-331

Cherry, N.J. 2003, Human intelligence: The brain, an electromagnetic system synchronised by the Schumann Resonance signal, Medical Hypotheses 60(60):843-4

Cherry,N. Cell phone radiation poses a serious biological and health risk
http://www.drscheiner-muenchen.de/Cherryeng.htm

König, H.L Bioinformation - Electrophysical Aspects. In:
Electromagnetic Bioinformation, Popp, F.A., Becker,G.,
König, H.L.Peschka,W.,(eds.) Urban und Schwarzenberg
p 25, 1979

Ludwig,W `Informative Medizin'
VGM Verlag fuer Ganzheitsmedizin, Essen, 1999

Schumann, W.O.Ueber die strahlungslosen Eigenschwingungen einer leitenden Kugel, die von einer Luftschicht und einer Ionosphaerenhuelle umgeben ist, Z.Naturforsch. 7a, 149, 1952

Schumann W.O.
König, H. Ueber die Beobachtung von Atmospherics bei geringsten Frequenzen, Naturwissenschaften, 41, 183, 1954

South West London
+44 (0)208 543 1834
email: i.dickenson@earthbreathing.co.uk
Due to my research results I do not use a mobile phone.
© 1993-2008 Ingrid Pastl-Dickenson

Last edited by Pomguymguy; 10-19-2008 at 06:01 AM.
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:52 PM   #2
tandiwe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pole Shift ? - And How THEY Control us !

Thanks Paul, this is very interesting indeed. I have in the past recognised the importance of being available to the purity of the harmonics of the universe and have felt incredibly attuned after long amounts of time in the "wilderness" i.e. places with little manmade interference. It was so influential that I removed all electronic devices from the area that I sleep in and I never sleep with my mobile phone on or near my head. Not even an alarm clock!

I also find that even living on the first floor without my feet on the ground so to speak is disturbing to me. I am glad that there is pre emptive research in this area. It is very interesting that the person who wrote this article now does not use a mobile phone.

I always turn off the wifi when I am not using it though I live in a BT Openzone so there are always wifi signals going on.

But this has just impressed upon me the imperative that I must change my living situation.

Thankyou,

t.
tandiwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:18 PM   #3
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

All this is very relivent to HAARP. I read somewhere that not only did the Atlantians mess with the crystal energy of the Eath but tried to harness the Megahertz frequency of the planet and it was changing it that caused all the tetonic plate shifts and pole shifts that was the downfall... Equally I read that HAARP are so in to messing around with frequency that they are attempting to change the frequency of the human heart chakra? Do youknow any thing about this?? Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:03 AM   #4
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

It is also worth noting that 'time is actually speeding up (or collapsing). Since 1980 this resonance has been slowly rising. It is now over 12hz! This mean there is the equalivant of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours'. By 2012 the Schumann Resonance will be 13hz!

http://www.2012unlimited.net/Site.A.html
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:37 AM   #5
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

doesn't a pole shift happen at 13hz?

I read that somewhere when researching this a few years back
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:33 PM   #6
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
All this is very relivent to HAARP.
Hmmmm yes... it does

But I am going to wait a bit before posting any info in this thread... and see if it disappears...

I want all of you reading this... to burn it into your mind... trust me this is very important and has to do with time lines...

I will tell you some stories... but I have been through this several times on several forums...

This also needs to be in CAMELOT not AVALON so if any mods are snooping errr listening....

I will put a few comments to think about

1) The US NAVAL Observatory has used this frequency since it began to set their clocks, even before it was called Schumann Resonance

2) The US NAVAL Laboratory runs HAARP

3) The US NAVY ran the Philadelphia Experiment

4) Many people have noticed that time appears to be getting shorter... not enough hours in the day to get stuff done... OP gave you a current figure 16hrs

5) Before NOAH people lived over 800 years, after the life span dropped. What if it was a result of the frequency? The higher it gets, the shorter the years on the clock, but it does not effect our life... so as the time shortens, it appears we live longer...

This is a lot of work to tie this all together. Several people have offered to help... all those people have forgotten what we were talking about...

Info saved has vanished... letters written and saved are no longer there, though the people vaguely remember the content when nudged...

This is not by the PTB snooping... this is related to time...

Think back do you have deja vu? Did you remember doing something and now are doing it again?

Do you have a memory that is very strong... yet when you check you find you are wrong? You think..." I could swear.... I must be going crazy.."

No your not. I have seen more and more threads about people noticing this. Something like they remember a certain celeb died then find he is still alive and are shocked...

This is all I am adding for now... I want to track what happens with this thread...

But if anyone is interested in working on this contact me.

The ONLY reason we are even aware of issues with time is because part of us exists OUTSIDE of time... otherwise we would never notice anything was amiss
Old 10-21-2008, 05:47 PM   #7
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No your not. I have seen more and more threads about people noticing this. Something like they remember a certain celeb died then find he is still alive and are shocked...
I read a few threads on this as well

I myself had a double take when A. C. Clarke died recently, and my wife and I had a discussion on it and tried to come up with other celeb names that gave us a puzzled look, not too many revelations for me there really

I am intrigued so see a correlation of all these strange phenomenon in one place, looking forward to it

I have also read theories concerning the use of HAARP to create a pole shift among other things it can be applied to

I enjoyed Nick Begich's work on HAARP and he is my favorite researcher on the subject

I never considered the age phenomenon in relation to the Schumann Resonance

fascinating idea
Old 10-21-2008, 05:49 PM   #8
zorgon

I want to add one thing about HAARP and all the OTHER facilities like it...

Though many are quick to blame HAARP for all evils without having any clue what it can really do...

Here is something to think long and hard about...

When the pole shift occurs... and it will, though no one knows when...

The Earth's magnetic shield will be at ZERO...

NO ONE knows for how long... it is currently 35% lower than recorded history. Feel the sun burning you more? Don't blame the ozone layer

No one knows how long because it hasn't happened in our recorded history

When the shield drops to ZERO... all that solar radiation and cosmic radiation will hit us full force...

This may trigger an extinction level event... so all you idgits out there wishing for 2012 to happen think about that...

HAARP has the ability to throw up a planetary shield to replace the natural one...

To do this they require stations around the globe... these are already in place

This artificial shield can be used to protect us from missile attack from any nation as ICBM's need to go into space and come back down...

Yes to be sure any such tech can also be used as a weapon... but when the magnetic shield drops and HAARP powers up... I bet many will change their tune

Its laughable to me how many people toss the word HAARP around and have NO IDEA about the rest of the network

OH BTW an offshoot of the HAARP technology on a smaller scale?

Star Trek like shields for spaceships... something that NASA has been working on since the 60's (Where did you think Gene got his ideas from? )
Old 10-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #9
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I can't navigate www.enterprisemission.com for 5 min without getting frustrated

does this have anything to do with what Hoagland was talking about when he said they have discovered another use for HAARP that we could use to our advantage against TBTB?

just curious
Old 10-21-2008, 06:06 PM   #10
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I can't navigate www.enterprisemission.com for 5 min without getting frustrated
Likewise... Its hard to get anywhere on that site... and hard to follow links to references. I haven't seen Hoagland's stuff on HAARP. I will pop over later and see what he says
Old 10-21-2008, 06:24 PM   #11
zorgon

I think the biggest issue with the PTB/NWO scenario is that people don't see that there are two factions... one for the good of mankind, the other for the good of themselves.

The fact that NEITHER side is moving openly tells me that both sides are about equally matched and wary of each other...

If the PTB (bad side) really had as much power as everyone claims, there would be no reason for them not to implement whatever plan they wanted to.

The fact that they cannot do this shows that they are still worried that someone or something could stop them if they acted openly

It is my firm belief that within the Military lies the power of the good side... and IMO very strongly within the NAVY

My research has led me to the doors of the NAVY so many times when following other leads... it is amazing...

At San Jose UFO expo 2007 John gave a lecture... A NAVY seal attended... in FULL DRESS UNIFORM... John was surprised as one of his topics was on the underground high speed transit system...

After the lecture the guy came and talked with us...(in civies now) Told us a story of how many times he had ridden on the 'tubes'

I think the NAVY is the check and balance for the PTB and to some extent the Air Force Space Command. Space Command is very big... very powerful and as I know many people that are in it that are very good people... I believe that the PTB will have some problems in the near future...

Now Heretic... I know you say you don't talk about stargates... but just for you...

Stargate SG1 has THREE Sponsor of note...

Department of the Air Force we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
U.S. Department of Defense we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
U.S. Space Command we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118480/companycredits

In the Air Force Space Commands Press Release... After the point of contact... there is an interesting reference...

History

Missile warning and space operations were combined to form Air Force Space Command in 1982. During the Cold War, space operations focused on missile warning, and command and control for national leadership. In 1991, Operation Desert Storm provided emphasis for the command's new focus on support to the warfighter. ICBM forces were merged into AFSPC in 1993.

Point of contact

Air Force Space Command
Public Affairs Office
150 Vandenberg St., Suite 1105
Peterson AFB, CO 80914-4500

(719) 554-3731 or DSN 692-3731

In Popular Culture

In the popular TV series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, the Stargate Program is run by the Air Force Space Command. The AF Space Command Patch was worn on the uniform of personnel aboard the Prometheus, Earth's first operational deep space battle cruiser.

STARGATE SG1
Episode 512
"WORMHOLE XTREME"

Hammond switches the tape off.

DANIEL
Well that looked familiar.

O'NEILL
I don't see it.

CARTER
Martin's involved in this?

HAMMOND
He sold the idea to the studio. He's currently working on production as a creative consultant.

TEAL'C
Then Martin Lloyd has seriously breached your security.

HAMMOND
Not necessarily.

DANIEL
What? He obviously got the whole thing from his knowledge of the Stargate program.

O'NEILL
If the Air Force didn't want it to happen they wouldn't have let it go this far.

HAMMOND
Plausible deniability. In the event of a future breach of security, we'll be able to point to this television programme. That is, if it stays on the air.

One more piece...

In an official statement from the Pentagon, a spokesperson commented:

"The Air Force was extremely honored to have Richard Dean Anderson visit the Pentagon on 14 September. During his visit he graciously took the time to sign autographs and have photos taken with anyone that asked, he was a true professional. We are very proud of his portrayal of Colonel, now Brigadier General, Jack O’Neill. Gen. O’Neill may at times be brash and irreverent, but there is no doubt of his patriotism and dedication to his job. We also congratulate Mr. Anderson on his promotion to 'Honorary Brigadier General - USAF.' "

Notice that along with the stars he is getting the space command wings

Photo courtesy of US Air Force

Pretty high honor for a mere TV show... hmmm?

Food for thought
Old 10-21-2008, 06:35 PM   #12
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Zorgon - "Think back do you have deja vu? Did you remember doing something and now are doing it again?

Do you have a memory that is very strong... yet when you check you find you are wrong? You think..." I could swear.... I must be going crazy.."

No your not. I have seen more and more threads about people noticing this. Something like they remember a certain celeb died then find he is still alive and are shocked..."

Yes! never considered it very deeply at all, but yes it happens and it makes me cautious about telling some things, cos I wonder if its just another one of those wierd deja vu's. Bloody interesting

Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:43 PM   #13
Colin

I'm snooping..err..listening zorgon

Moving to Project Camelot Conspiracy Research
Old 10-21-2008, 06:49 PM   #14
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Schumann Resonance
An other interesting fact regarding this resonance is that the energy coming from the hands of a healer is identical to this with minor variations.

Different healers seem to have different abilities close to this resonance, for example some are good with straightening backs that have become locked others removing pain others soft tissue repair.

Another fact is that the Om sound is the vibration of the cosmos, so we are back to Ying and Yang.
The ancients knew so much that we have forgotten.

The type of healing that I am qualifie to use is Bio-energy and that drwas energy from the Earth and the Cosmos so as you can imagine it is very powerfull.

Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:10 PM   #15
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

wow very nice info Zorgon, I had not idea the support they had for the show, where do you find all these wonderful things LOL

kinda reminds me of the support Spielberg got for Close Encounters concerning his research into the UFO archives (only zebra access I think though)

as far as Stargates, well I just dont talk about them to people who are just starting to ask questions concerning TPTB

I am very convinced of their reality as it is just an application of wormhole tech with controllable parameters

I imagine it is the coordinates that are hard to come by

I think the ancient's chair in SG1 is very reminiscent of the Montauk chair too

The Great Mimzy is also a good example of black tech

in fact i believe that when you see it in the movies then you are watching them hide it in plane sight for the most part

peace
Old 10-21-2008, 07:15 PM   #16
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin L Falcon View Post
I'm snooping..err..listening zorgon

Moving to Project Camelot Conspiracy Research
Done.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:49 PM   #17
zorgon

Quote:
wow very nice info Zorgon, I had not idea the support they had for the show, where do you find all these wonderful things LOL
Going places others fear to tread like .mil sites and NASA

There are three levels of info...
1) For the main stream public... glitz, pretty pictures and stories
2) For the Researchers... scientists universities etc... real data here and lots of clues if you read between the lines and follow the clues
3) Top secret stuff

But the beauty of the system is that it is so huge that while an item may be top secret at one level... you can still gather other data to show its real...

Example...

We all know people have to go to work at Area 51
Many of us know about Janet Airlines
Those that live in Vegas can go to the fence and gander at the intereting license plates in the employee parking lot... and you know something big is up when the lot is full

Now the 'MISTY' satellite was top secret... but the patent office has the patent for the Misty stealth device and that is public knowledge

The underground high speed 'trains' or 'tubes'?
LA Times reported on them in 1972 when construction started... now its back to "never happened" but there are THREE patents for nuclear tunnel machines that melt through rock

Many people know NASA.gov... but the good NASA sites have other initials in front..

Here is the paper on the Spacecraft Shields ala 1964... the FINAL REPORT form the contractor... General Electric..

ACTIVE SHIELDING CONCEPTS FOR THE IONIZING RADIATION IN SPACE

Much ado has been made by various groups about the radiation hazards Astronauts would face in Space

Well it may not be an issue...

Lets have a look at a NASA contractor report

Contract NASw-502 Final Report Rev. 31 Jan. 1964

Space Sciences Laboratory
Missile and Space Division
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
Philadelphia, Pa.

Final Report
Contract NASw - 5 0 2
Period Covered: 1 Sept. 1962 - 31 Aug. 1963

Abstract:

Studies have been made on the problems of shielding a spacecraft from
ionizing radiation.Protons having energies between 100 and 1,000 MeV were taken as the radiation that should be excluded from the spacecraft's crew.
An electromagnetic field system using a toroidal shaped spacecraft with a
confined magnetic field is shown to be the lightest among those treated.

In general, the active shield weight is only 20% that of the passive shield
for high energy protons and for large sizes of spacecraft. The shield with a confined field weighs 30% of that for a shield using an unconfined field. If hatches are included, the use of spherical modules leads to spacecraft that are lighter than spheres, cylinders, or toruses. For spacecraft in the shape of a torus, a passively shielded hatch is not required because there are no junctions between oppositely directed magnetic fields. In that case, a spacecraft in the shape of a torus is lighter than the other shapes.

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1964021638.pdf

Revised January 31, 1964

Funny thing when I just searched for the above link to post I found a second paper I didn't have yet

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1967029898.pdf

Yes you are not the only one to have noticed the chair

My problem is not enough time to process all the data I have
Old 10-21-2008, 08:54 PM   #18
zorgon

For a list of resources and sources... we have a list of active sites..

Its not 100% complete as I am adding to it weekly... and its hard to keep current.. but most official sites have settled in to a spot so won't change.

I also have about 500 new ones to add...

but start here..

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/41pegas...e/page000.html

If that doesn't overwhelm you with input... your not human
Old 10-22-2008, 01:48 AM   #19
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I too, have noticed that time seems to be going almost too fast. 10 years ago, I don't remember the weeks moving by this fast. I remember that they moved by at a slow, plodding pace. It's just very strange and hard to believe that it's already Tuesday when I barely remember the past 4 days.

And I've also learned how to better use this time. I get more done with less time and I seem to be able to focus better on several different tasks at once. Perhaps the point of time speeding up is to encourage people to treasure it more and get as much done as possible?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:36 AM   #20
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I can totally relate to the fact that there is sooo much information out there that it is difficult, well damn near impossible, to follow up on it all, especially while trying to keep up with current information coming out.

It is a daunting task and taking into account all the fake and dis-info you have to wade through to get the occasional nugget of truth, you find yourself just specializing in only certain sectors of the conspiracy spectrum, while only having a general knowledge of the rest.

My response to his has made me a collector. I have about 300gb of saved conspiracy related info with hundreds of hours of interviews and documentaries, lectures, documents and PDF books. I tend to download everything and put it in a holding folder, and once viewed or read, I store it permanently on An external HDD so that I can use it as a reference if needed. I am rather picky what I keep and try to reduce redundancy to a minimum and still it is a huge amount of information, I have a hard time finding stuff I have now LOL. Maybe one day it will serve as a time capsule documenting these times we are in, I dunno.

It is refreshing to be able to talk to others like Zorgon and many others here who have done their homework in areas of the conspiracy world that I have not had the time to work through. Even though I scrutinize their body of work and use it to make my own decision, or at least a platform for further research of my own, it still saves me months if not years of time. I am thankful for that.

The more you have learned the easier it is to read between the lines, yet still, there simply is not enough time to learn all I want to know. But I am having a blast and thats all that really matters anyway.

peace
Old 10-24-2008, 06:51 AM   #21
zorgon

Quote:
My response to his has made me a collector. I have about 300gb of saved conspiracy related info with hundreds of hours of interviews and documentaries, lectures, documents and PDF books.
You are ME

I just upgraded my server account 5 terabytes...

Now if I could upgrade the brain capacity to that level