Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 01-15-2010, 02:54 PM   #76
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sex robot Roxxy

i get the sense, that most people, look down on someone who would want a sex robot...i find that perplexing ..and somewhat sad...

What works for one, does not always work for another..

The variety in the human experience is the spice of life
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #77
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sex robot Roxxy

Mmm... nice lines !

P.S. I bet we'd probably best not even go near the subject of automated mechanical pleasures...as some people's alternative to real love...

I personally can't understand why some women would use vibrators...instead of something real. But that doesn't make it wrong to use one...is that cheating? Like cheating by using a robot? it just wouldn't be what I'd think of doing. But then I'm not a woman, I'm not in that situation, so my understanding is limited. Maybe it's the same for Robbie the Robot. If I was in the situation of someone contemplating buying one, the reasons would probably be obvious to me.

I agree with Celine... and I think judging others for being sad or quirky or even downright misled is only loading up the scale in the other direction. I do it myself of course. All the time. In 2010 I'm going to try my hardest to understand what I dislike and embrace it. Unity here we come

Not that I'm judging anyone here mind... Crikey, this is hard, isn't it ?! lol....

I love you all, robots and all apparati.

I'd say though, (Kula Sings...)

"Ain't nothing like the real thing Baby... ain't nothin'.... "

K

Last edited by Kulapops; 01-15-2010 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Trying to elaborate....
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote