Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 07-29-2009, 09:08 AM   #1
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default US Presidents and Paul McCartney - Cloned?

There was a thread going around about the us presidents being cloned...Not sure if these links were posted or not.

here is some interesting information I was just reading. Worth a look I think.

ARE US PRESIDENTS CLONED?
http://www.indianinthemachine.com/ar...ntscloned.html

WAS PAUL MCCARTNEY REPLACED IN 1966?

http://www.indianinthemachine.com/wa...yreplaced.html

Quote:
Let's have an ongoing examination of the subject of replicas by considering the following catagories of proof:

1. Unusual Differences In Facial Features
2. Irratic Behaviour
3. Aging
4. Soulless Eyes
5. Limited God Consciousness

Quote:
For decades people have said "Paul is dead" referring to Paul McCartney of the Beatles, a Tavistock Institute band. It is alleged that Paul McCartney died in an auto accident in 1966 which was reported by the media...at least a few, but the reality is that he was probably murdered. After 1966 it has been noted that Paul had changed, including his height, face, ears, voice, and mannerisms.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:15 AM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: US Presidents and Paul McCartney - Cloned?

HI Jester...You must be reading the same books as me!!

Get's you thinking though hey...

Same topic here..
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15066

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:19 AM   #3
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

ah...i knew there was a thread about this...maybe this can be merged into it. i dont know. anyway...sure is some interesting comparison photos!

JT
Old 07-29-2009, 09:26 AM   #4
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
ah...i knew there was a thread about this...maybe this can be merged into it. i dont know. anyway...sure is some interesting comparison photos!

JT
according to various authors i've read, it's a real phenomenon... dick cheney, g. bush, michael jackson, britney spears, ...etc. the list is many....yes, it makes you scratch your head.

many in the public domain are not who you think they are.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:53 AM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm a clone
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:42 AM   #6
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like Michael Jackson was in line for cloning according to this:

Michael Jackson wanted to be cloned
http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/7592/55/

"Michael Jackson attended a conference on human cloning and asked a group that claimed to have done it to make a genetic copy of himself, according to online reports.

Britain's The Mirror reported that chauffeur Al Bowman said Jackson went to a conference put on by the Raelians -- along with psychic Uri Geller -- and came out excited about trying the process.

"Michael said he wanted a mini-version of himself cloned to carry on his legacy. He was hoping that Michael Jackson could live forever," he said.

LiveScience.com noted that though there have been rumors of human cloning, there have been no confirmed successes, though several other large mammals have been cloned.
"
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:48 PM   #7
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just checking the fourwinds site and found this!!?? It mentions a little bit about clones!... If they are here...how do we recognize them???

MESSAGE FROM VIOLINIO GERMAIN

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Through Anne Bellringer

Greetings to you from the Lighted Realms. I am Violinio Germain, One with Creation/Creator Source. I am Master Teacher and Wayshower and have come to give you ones a message pertinent to these end times.

It is with great joy that I can say the Hosts of Heaven are upon your plane at this time. The Adversary and his minions have risen in power to the point of annihilation of not only your planet but her people, as well. Satan/Lucifer has not stopped in his conquest of Planet Earth. His minions, whom I will refer to, as those who follow his bidding, are far more advanced in evil than Satan himself. They are teaching Satan how to be evil!

Who are Satan’s minions? It is those, who have risen in power in your country and over the world. This comprises your government, its leaders, politicians and many others, who support your government. It comprises all leaders of the governments of the world, who support control, greed and power of all people, and the planet itself. They are very willful, and have no conscience of taking from the people to satisfy their lust for power. It is very similar to Satan/Lucifer wanting to be God.

It is that evil never stops wanting more and more and more, and these ones are never satisfied until the ultimate control of the entire universe is achieved.

Your planet is a freewill planet, and these minions, who follow Satan, have willfully given up their will to the will of Satan. So it is with every souled being on your planet. They have the freewill to either follow Darkness or Light. Many of your people have allowed themselves to be cloned. The cloning of many of your people occurred many years ago, so that clones begat clones. You have a planet filled with clones, all of whom are there for the lessons of you souled ones.

I could not agree more with Patrick’s latest “Hello, Central! What can We Do To Stop Obama and His Crooks?” Why do I say this? It is because the Hosts of Heaven guided the writing of this article to help many, who feel so helpless against the powers of Darkness.

Each of you souled ones have the Power of Creator within you, and you must use that power to overcome the wiles of the Dark ones, who come upon you with subtle suggestions, urging you to do just “one little thing”, until you are hooked into the evil snare and your God Spirit within dwindles to a bare little light. Satan is not after those, who already follow him. He is after those, who are of the Light, for he desires all to follow him, eventually ALL in the Universe.

You souled ones are here for your lessons, and the choices you make for the Light assure you of your graduation into 5th dimension, where no evil exists. All souled beings have the same lessons, and no one graduates until the lessons are learned.

Also, you must know that, as Patrick said in his “Hello, Central!”, the time for the intervention of the Hosts of Heaven is upon you. The Darkside has all but destroyed Mother Earth with the poisoning of her air, water and land, raping the minerals, and caring only to exploit and take her riches to make themselves kings. They have tried many means to depopulate this planet, but have not been successful. Now, their final plan is to commit world genocide with the forced H1N1 vaccination designed to kill billions of people. Those in the U.S, who would refuse, would be placed in a containment/concentration (death) camp. Their Satanic desire has driven them to the point of mass genocide of Mother Earth’s people, as well as the destruction of Mother Earth. Creator Source has said, NO, as this is forbidden by Cosmic Law. It is not up to Satan to determine, who shall live and who shall die. It is at this point that Divine Intervention happens. We are at that point, now!

I have worked diligently with those, who are to implement the NESARA Mission and bring the entire world to the gold standard system. However, the more the Darkside delays, the more Mother Earth will reach the point of dumping this whole mess. Right now, I am hoping that this Mission can be accomplished before Mother Earth makes her cleansing move into 5th Dimension. The Darkside has run out of options. They are screaming mad, doing everything to maintain control, but that shall soon end. They CANNOT WIN!

I am very hopeful we can accomplish the NESARA Mission very soon!

How much time we would have to clean up Mother Earth after the NESARA Mission is accomplished is unknown, as that decision is up to Mother Earth. She is ready to be birthed into 5th dimension. That is why Sananda waits aboard the Phoenix on Red Alert to take his people home.

Know that the Light always wins. What can you do? You of the Light must continue to hold the Light with your prayers and petitions. Keep your Light burning with your God Power and faith in knowing that the Light always wins. Follow what Patrick has said in his latest “Hello, Central!” His words are those of the Hosts of Heaven.

Thank you for your time. I am Violinio Germain, Teacher and Wayshower, and one with CREATION/CREATOR SOURCE.

Salu to all mine Lightworkers.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:38 PM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemeos View Post
Looks like Michael Jackson was in line for cloning according to this:

Michael Jackson wanted to be cloned
http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/7592/55/

"Michael Jackson attended a conference on human cloning and asked a group that claimed to have done it to make a genetic copy of himself, according to online reports.

Britain's The Mirror reported that chauffeur Al Bowman said Jackson went to a conference put on by the Raelians -- along with psychic Uri Geller -- and came out excited about trying the process.

"Michael said he wanted a mini-version of himself cloned to carry on his legacy. He was hoping that Michael Jackson could live forever," he said.

LiveScience.com noted that though there have been rumors of human cloning, there have been no confirmed successes, though several other large mammals have been cloned.
"
Haha they could still clone him!

Thriller...

Last edited by Luminari; 07-29-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:43 PM   #9
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

The only problem I have with the cloning idea is that they always show Bush with the "devil" hand jesture when he is simply doing the Hook'em Horns of the University of Texas Longhorns. That is the schools hand symbol for a Longhorn. Everytime I see that and everyone starts in on their satan speak about it I laugh. I guess that means hundreds of thousands of people that use that hand signal are satanist. Well sad to say that I must be in that group because everytime the schools song is played we all do the Hook'em Horns sign. The paragraph below is from the University of Texas at Austin's web site.

HOOK ′EM, HORNS:
Created in 1955 by head cheerleader Harley Clark, Jr., the Hook ’em, Horns hand signal is recognized worldwide as the symbol of the Texas Longhorns. The Hook ’em sign is created by extending your pinky and index finger and tucking your middle and ring fingers under your thumb. The Hook ’em signal was named the top college hand sign by Sports Illustrated. The Texas Exes (alumni association) celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Hook ’em hand signal in 2005 with multiple events and programs.

http://bealonghorn.utexas.edu/whyut/...ion/index.html

So was Harley Clark Jr. a satanist and has us all convinced to use the sign of the devil? The other pictures are of times when Clinton and George W Bush were here at the University. I remember at Bush's inauguration parade when the Longhorn Band went by and the whole family did the hand sign and the people went crazy on web sites saying look he is using the sign of the devil and everyone is Austin laughed at it. When I was in New York City a couple of years ago at the Thanksgiving day parade and the Oklahoma band went by and I did the Hook'em Horns sign (OU is our biggest rival) and a lady next to me said OMG look she is doing the devil sign and I laughed and said this is Hook'em Horns not the devil sign. So, unless someone can prove to me that Harley Clark Jr. was a satanist I will continue to use that hand sign. Sorry.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:57 PM   #10
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Haha they could still clone him!

Thriller...
and make him MINI at the same time!

aint science awesome! Don't watch this...its silly.

Old 07-29-2009, 02:05 PM   #11
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post

HOOK ′EM, HORNS:
Created in 1955 by head cheerleader Harley Clark, Jr., the Hook ’em, Horns hand signal is recognized worldwide as the symbol of the Texas Longhorns. The Hook ’em sign is created by extending your pinky and index finger and tucking your middle and ring fingers under your thumb. The Hook ’em signal was named the top college hand sign by Sports Illustrated. The Texas Exes (alumni association) celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Hook ’em hand signal in 2005 with multiple events and programs.
Interesting...

Just get that thumb out there too and you got I Love You!

or you could just spell it out...

Just seems much friendlier not so horny
Old 07-29-2009, 02:07 PM   #12
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Did you ever wonder about Michael's last child (Blanket)? Nobody knows who the mother is and even his brother Tito said he is a spitting image of Michael.

Here is a picture of Blanket.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/micha...ception-200987
Old 07-29-2009, 04:22 PM   #13
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I agree the whole hand gesture thing is way overboard, it's a massively popular hand gesture and it's not fair to use photos of people doing it to demonize people.

However, as for Bush doing it for the long horns, as far as I'm concerned, the long horns explanation is a convenient way to explain away an entire presidential family doing a very debatable hand signal at a presidential inauguration which has less than anything to do with the texas long horns (Ok, I understand it may have been in that area, however, this was a presidential inauguration not a sports match!). There was a lot more going on behind the scenes of the Bush Jr. admin than we've come to understand and symbolism is indeed how these guys communicate. I personally believe hand gestures like that are not made lightly by a presidential family at their inauguration, life is not nearly so spontaneous at that time as we might believe.

A couple of other easily explainawayable hints off the top of my head: 1) reading a book about a goat to schoolchildren while 9/11 happens. He keeps reading it after he hears about the first plane crashing. Haha a goat right? Baphomet, darkness etc. Goats, generally a symbol for 'satanism' or whatchamawannacallit. 2) A picture of Bush reading a large "America" book upside down surfaces on the net in what appears to be the same classroom he was reading the goat book where he hears about 9/11. Explained away as a hoax by some, but no evidence to back it up being a hoax...

Those are pretty obvious ones, but I believe there are many many symbols in choice of words in speeches, actions, visits, etc. for our presidents, especially the current one and the last one. For example, another fairly obvious one, Obama bowing very low before the Saudi king at the G8.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 07-29-2009 at 04:36 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:39 PM   #14
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

P.S. Cloning is very interesting... Bill and Kerry should find some whistleblowers in that area and do some interviews!!!!
Old 07-29-2009, 04:47 PM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

WTG on the video Jester...............I loved it

This is not so new to me about the cloning. I kept seeing all these post going up in other forums about Paull McCartney but I just never paid any attention to them. I did read about bush and Krezsinski being cloned.

Oh to live forever would be such a vain thing to do LOL
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:55 PM   #16
Swanny
I dont need a label !

What's the point in cloning someone?
Ok they may look the same but it will be a different soul inside the body so a different person.
Why bother?????????
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #17
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras,

I guess you don't realize that Geroge W Bush and his whole family lived in Austin and the twins went to high school here as well as Jenna attending the University of Texas. When the Longhorn band goes by playing the Eyes of Texas you raise your hand with the Hook'em Horns sign. I guess you feel that everyone that uses that sign is evil. Well I guess I am evil then. Hook'em Horns (as I raise my hand in the devil sign). Believe me I am no fan of any of the Bush family but come on get a grip.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:05 PM   #18
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't watched the McCartney video yet, but it does sound like the theory that the original McCartney died and they did replace him with a new one, is fairly well thought out and certainly may be true. "Paul was the Walrus" was a hint that John dropped at some point, which I guess you have to be a real Beatles fan to dig into that one...

As for him being cloned, my understanding on the theory is that he was another young man who they basically found as a replacement rather than a clone and he just changed his name and there was a coverup basically... not sure where the whole cloning thing would come in, I guess I have to watch it...

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 07-29-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:09 PM   #19
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Cosmic Texan

In fairness, did you read the way I opened up that comment? I said it's not fair to demonize people for using hand signals and I don't agree with that.. my comment though is about the presidential family using this symbol at an inauguration, seems very questionable to me. Did the longhorns band play 'the eyes of texas' at the inauguration? If they did, I suppose it can explain it. Again, I'm not big on the hand signal thing, and I'm certainly not claiming that those who use it are evil, I just think it's interesting you have a whole dark family at their inauguration using this symbol which some claim has nefarious meaning... In fairness though, that exact symbol is used in Buddhism as a mudra for pushing away evil...

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 07-29-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #20
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I'm a clone
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote