Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 06-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #1
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Default Obama - The Chosen Pharaoh...

Greetings to you ALL

Now there's something that struck me about Obama when I first saw him. Here he was, a handsome black man, charming, charismatic. But, there was something else, something at the time I couldn't quite put my finger on.

Then I came across various images like this one:

Now it does seem that i'm not the only one who has thought this. Below is an image (that I don't claim responsibility for) that sums this up quite stunningly...

(The following words accompanied the above image)
President Barack Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten the father of monotheism. Michelle Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye. Akhenaten had two daughters by Nefertiti They look amazingly like Malia and Sasha. The code names of Renegade, Renaissance, Radiance and Rosebud correlate well with the ancient depiction of the Royal Family.

So, now onto YouTube. I typed; Obama Pharaoh. And I got the following result. It's in four parts, all of which are around ten minutes in legnth... It goes onto explain and make comparisons to Obama and the Pharaoh of Egypt, as well as a prediction as far back as 1993 foretelling of a 'Black President' and giving the name, Barak...

It'd be interesting to hear your thoughts on this. It seem an interesting take on things and perhaps another small piece of the overall picture...

Love and Light to you All,
Trav.

Last edited by Traverser; 06-06-2009 at 01:53 PM. Reason: additinal info...
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:08 AM   #2
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama - The Chosen Pharaoh...

There seems to be a definate likeness. Thanks for the links.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:40 AM   #3
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
There seems to be a definate likeness. Thanks for the links.
It's uncanny I thought...

Just thought I'd share, and thanks for your comments micjer...

Namaste,
Love and Light to ALL,

Trav.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:48 PM   #4
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting links, thanks for posting them!
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:57 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting.

Egyptian history fascinates me.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #6
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps they are a plant from the beginning. Cloned from recovered DNA by the Illuminati. Or perhaps it's just a coincidence. I remember seeing this elsewhere and thinking the resemblance was quite astounding.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #7
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! 25 secs into that vid, the pic of Obama side on ... that is very similar!
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:18 AM   #8
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traverser View Post
Greetings to you ALL

Now there's something that struck me about Obama when I first saw him. Here he was, a handsome black man, charming, charismatic. But, there was something else, something at the time I couldn't quite put my finger on.

It'd be interesting to hear your thoughts on this. It seem an interesting take on things and perhaps another small piece of the overall picture...

Love and Light to you All,
Trav.
Blessings Traverser,

I have a message from a former Avalon member to relay to you.

Quote:
...go to Perry Stone's website www.voe.org or mannafest something like that. He is doing a new series on this exactly! And he has a new book out, I think he calls it Pharaoh Rising? Anyway it's what they are talking about on the message board.
I found this on the site:
Unusual Prophecies #6 - American Presidents https://store.voe.org/p-480-am-74-un...dents-pkg.aspx

This is the message board being referenced: http://www.voe.org/index.php?option=...sk=view&id=167

PaL

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-11-2009 at 03:22 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:05 AM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Obaaaaaaama! We Waaaaaanna! Please Lead Us to Nirvaaaaaana!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-11-2009 at 04:36 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:06 AM   #10
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Blessings Traverser,

I have a message from a former Avalon member to relay to you.

Quote:
...go to Perry Stone's website www.voe.org or mannafest something like that. He is doing a new series on this exactly! And he has a new book out, I think he calls it Pharaoh Rising? Anyway it's what they are talking about on the message board.
I found this on the site:
Unusual Prophecies #6 - American Presidents https://store.voe.org/p-480-am-74-un...dents-pkg.aspx

This is the message board being referenced: http://www.voe.org/index.php?option=...sk=view&id=167

PaL
Blessings PaL, and Blessings to ALL...

Thank You for your reply, I thought it was Ineresting... I Didn't think that there was so much information out there on it, that's just made me want to find out more...

But first, Work. I thought I'd reply to your post before I head off.
(Not had two minutes to myself, the past two day's)... Never Mind!

Namaste,
Love and Light to ALL,

Trav.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:45 PM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
Perhaps they are a plant from the beginning. Cloned from recovered DNA by the Illuminati. Or perhaps it's just a coincidence. I remember seeing this elsewhere and thinking the resemblance was quite astounding.
Yes, and they have also cloned Vilosa Raptors and the electronic fence just went down. Run for you lives. AHHHHHH
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:51 PM   #12
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

No wait, Dennis Rodman is the Real reincarnated Pharaoh.

tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:01 PM   #13
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Yep Denis .... and I thought he looked more like Angelina Jolie!!! Darn...and I thought i was the reincarnation of Akhanaton!! All my illusions are dashed! But seriously folks... We've all been good guys and bad guys and kings and puapers in all our past lives..... It's the actions of the now that count for now... lets just hold the lynch mob mentality for a wee while and give the man a chance.... see if he can make any change or do some real good?? Would you rather McCain and the gun toting Barbie doll got in instaed????

Lets put down the friggen rocks just for a second and get on with cleaning out our own back yards.... Time will tell....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:56 PM   #14
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Traverser, i just posted something similar on the thread Obama a fraud!
I am totally with you on this one, there resemblance is surreal.
On the http://www.freemantv.com/articles/barackhenaten.shtml
Freeman comes up with some excellent information, regarding the cloning and how Michelle Obama resembles Akhenaten's mother Queen Tiye and how the two girls Malia and Sasha resemble akenhatens daughters by Queen Nefertiti.

Makes you think now doesn't about the whole Egyptian burial and why they wished to be buried with there wealth and their servants.
They are waiting to be resurrected!!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:59 PM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Now this is chilling !
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:55 PM   #16
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

THis whole agenda may have been instigated from the times of the pharoah's in which case it would prove without doubt to me that the control has been since that time.
We will have to watch the Obama family for sure, the traits of these people would show through if they are the clones of these old dynasty.
If they start building pyramids in their name would be a good sign lol!
Does anyone know what the dogs kennel looks like ha ha!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:33 PM   #17
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Yep Denis .... and I thought he looked more like Angelina Jolie!!! Darn...and I thought i was the reincarnation of Akhanaton!! All my illusions are dashed! But seriously folks... We've all been good guys and bad guys and kings and puapers in all our past lives..... It's the actions of the now that count for now... lets just hold the lynch mob mentality for a wee while and give the man a chance.... see if he can make any change or do some real good?? Would you rather McCain and the gun toting Barbie doll got in instaed????

Lets put down the friggen rocks just for a second and get on with cleaning out our own back yards.... Time will tell....
Ok, so I want to be Cleopatra in my Egyptian life...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:23 AM   #18
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sure you were.. Burgundia!!!
Hi all.... If I remeber rightly... poor old Akhenaton wasn't too bad a pharaoh? He tried to unify all under one God....He was hunted down by the Mafiosy ourtaged priests who controlled wealth and the people through fear and religion... he was murdered by them out in the desert, for trying to bring about a more liberal and fair regime....

Then his son Tutenkhamun was murdered as well.... Power was sized and the false god/anunakki/nephelem/ same old NWO group re-instated...

Also why would the PTB of today need to clone Akhenaton??? Surely the body is just the vehicle? If Obama's soul is the same soul that inhabited the old Pharaoh's body....then that's a different matter and could be true ,but they don't need physical DNA for that other wise none of us could reincarnate???
If Obama had stood up from word go and said... There is a shadow government who rules the world who are controlled by ancient aliens who want to keep us all imprisioned in the third dimention and keep us enslaved and that Bush 's are Nazi's and are all part of this age old conspiricy, 9/11was an inside job and the world will go in to calamity mood because there is going to be a dimentional shift in 2012 causing huge geological changes ...Oh and a planet called Nibiru night posibly come hurtiling by at the same time with our ancient ancestors on board .... Now vote for me!!! He'd have been thrown in the nut house.... Remeber Gorbachov? he rose up through the communist party to become the leader of the USSR, only to dissolve the communist system... the only way he could , from the top down??? I'm still keeping an open mind on Obama and still feel he is a light worker of great power and hope he is able to not just stand up to the dark energy that is all around him but transmute it...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote