Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 11:37 PM   #1
asclepius888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Got Survival Skills?

Are your survival instincts tuned in as much as your consciousness?

Many people are fast becoming aware of a sinister plot to reduce the worlds population of 6.6 billion to a staggering 500 million. Therefore, shouldnt we be taking counter-measures to ensure our own safety and well-being? People everywhere have expressed their concerns over the sudden appearances of chemtrails above their city skies and have yet to realise the full extent that the population control process, started well in advance, prior to chemtrails showing up. There have been reports of traces of Barium with an alarming concentration of 68.8 being detected in our waterways and soil, yet its source cannot be directly link to chemtrails. It should come as no surprise that our food, drinking water and the air we breathe, have been contaiminated with pollutants, pesticides, heavy metals and the like.

News Station Confirm Barium in Chemtrails
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI

I have prepared a small list for your consideration to protect yourselves against these harmful substances through methods of detoxification and warn that you always seek medical advice before using any of them for personal use. I am not a company representative, nor do I endorse any product below. My grammar is not the best so plz bear with me and I will continue add to the list, as time permits.

Liquid Zeolite (hydrated aluminosilicate minerals) used to draw heavy metals
Calcium Bentonite Clay (taken Internally, toxin inhibitor)
Detox Foot Spa (draws toxins out of your feet).

An ex-serviceman I've included a flick of a Maori war dance ritual to ward off "fear" which was performed by the (RNZ ARMY) enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC66Moo69rk
asclepius888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:27 PM   #2
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Got Survival Skills?

I have a left foot and a right foot. I think that will do oh, and when the time comes, il move to Peru and do Ayahuasca with shamans
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:11 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Got Survival Skills?

OMG I laughed so hard and I really needed that. that just wasn't what I expected. I hope you don't mind that I passed it around.

Thank you for sharing

hers's my family joining in
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote