Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-03-2008, 07:08 AM   #1
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Default Does anybody else see it like this?

I have been thinking long and hard about all this and I have a thought!.

If the oligarchy or what ever we should call them really do pull the strings of the world- A core group of some 13 families.
Then all that we see is planned -correct!

If the sun was the origin of life and it is in fact going to through a curve ball in 2012 then why? would the contollers ruin it for themselves by creating mass chaos worldwide as that would threaten their personal income. We are the slaves and have been for 100"s of years. We are seeing our population controlled everyday with every war, with every unforseen natural disaster that are cleary increasing in magnitude and with every increasingly rediculous food controlls and processes that kill us slowly.

We are their crop and if we all die suddenly before 2012 they have no more money makers and no more people to torture.
I'm thinking its business as usuall untill 2012 december 23rd when if "nothing transpires" they have us anyway!.

I think this idea's is a good thing. We have time!!! Time to fight back but in a good way, time to awaken the world, time to raise conciousness and time to begin the new age. I think we could stop 2012 if we all just keep working to the end goal of making a new world without the mega-physco f***K's who we have willingly surrendered our lives too. Its time to say NO!.

I hope I am right but if anyone else has thought along this train please join in or if you know I am off track let me know as I would hate to let my gaurd down.

No evidence just logic I guess
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:18 AM   #2
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Does anybody else see it like this?

Hi
Frankly none of it makes sense to me. However what does make sense is the concept of Radient Zones.
Thats a win win endevour.
If not so good stuff happens then there is the foundation for a new society in the network of R Zones.
If nothing happens it still makes sense to be self sufficient with like mine friends close to hand.

Everything else is a distraction im my mind.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:00 AM   #3
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

There is so much stuff flying about - much of it fear driven.
Its a question of keeping a blance.

So we live in an evolving world, a world of change, a world of the intenet, a world of information.

I find the concept that a few familys can have ultimate contol of the world population difficult to believe. This is not the dark ages.

Take a worst case senario, just one --- there are many--.
Just say, for whatever reason, the armed forces are asked to control the people.
Soldiers have mothers fathers children relations. They are informed through the internet on many things -- choices are avalable and known.

The number of people, and they are living breathing people, in the armed forces, is only a tiny % of the population.
Guns they may have hearts they do have.
I cannot see that presented with the facts they would herd thier own country men including their relations in to the modern equivelent of a concentration camp.

I can hear the contra arguments allready on this thread but think it through.

Id rather be happy than right.

The only thing to fear is fear.

Chris
Old 10-03-2008, 10:09 AM   #4
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

What has been given can be taken away, that includes power.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:23 AM   #5
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Does anybody else see it like this?

Remember a "FRASE" taken from the movie "V" of Vendetta; it's said:

"THE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF THE GOVERMENT, THE GOVERMENT SHOLUD BE AFRAID OF THE PEOPLE"

I now is not a quote from Shakespeare, but express very well the real situation of ANY nation...

Even in Africa and other places including my country the goverment have CONSTANT FEAR of what the people (citicenz - us) can do.
Just my two cents....

Peace and love to all of you!
SpeedAdict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:10 AM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARE WE THERE YET View Post

If the oligarchy or what ever we should call them really do pull the strings of the world- A core group of some 13 families.

If the sun was the origin of life and it is in fact going to through a curve ball in 2012 then why? would the contollers ruin it for themselves by creating mass chaos worldwide as that would threaten their personal income. We are the slaves and have been for 100"s of years. We are seeing our population controlled everyday with every war, with every unforseen natural disaster that are cleary increasing in magnitude and with every increasingly rediculous food controlls and processes that kill us slowly.

We are their crop and if we all die suddenly before 2012 they have no more money makers and no more people to torture.
I'm thinking its business as usuall untill 2012 december 23rd when if "nothing transpires" they have us anyway!.

I think this idea's is a good thing. We have time!!! Time to fight back but in a good way, time to awaken the world, time to raise conciousness and time to begin the new age. I think we could stop 2012 if we all just keep working to the end goal of making a new world without the mega-physco f***K's who we have willingly surrendered our lives too. Its time to say NO!.

I hope I am right but if anyone else has thought along this train please join in or if you know I am off track let me know as I would hate to let my gaurd down.

Their goal is to keep us in fear so we will we not get back into the flow of natural time. When this next phase takes place the masses will move into even higher awareness.
This is really dangerous for them, because for us its a very positive shift if we use it as such.
The gap of time is closing and the earth's pulse is increasing. As her pulse increase. The electomagnetic feild decreases. This field is what seperates one event from another which means that we will have the ability to manifest out of thin air whatever we desire, if we rise above the vibration of fear. Our bodies are now in the process of trying to ajust to the earth's higher frrequency. Those who are not able to accelerate with this rapid rate of change it is very possible they will go insane. So its very important that we don't pay attention to any exterior distractions. Keep in mind these people have a debt to pay by destroying souls. They did not amass this power without calling up the dark forces.
We have to see ourselves as the heroes in the movies, just cruising through as buildings are blowing up 20 ft behind us while looking strait foward.lol

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 10-03-2008 at 11:17 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:49 PM   #7
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

My 2012 brings mass conscious awareness and Earth's Golden Age. I can't wait!!!!
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:57 PM   #8
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
My 2012 brings mass conscious awareness and Earth's Golden Age. I can't wait!!!!
Amen to that but why wait? Heaven is within.

Im glad it isent Good bye Ruby Tuesday.

Sai Baba whom I saw years ago speaks a lot of the coming Golden Age.

It has been forcast for a long time.

Namaste
Old 10-11-2008, 12:07 PM   #9
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Is very hard to control the essense of each and everyone of us. No matter what the NWO and the PTB try, we are aware of all the games. What is impossible for them to do is unite mankind under false pretence. Such as a Holographic image of Aliens, God , Jesus,Elijah, the Iman, Khrishna.
Awaken Hu mans have a 6th sense and question things we do not
take things at face value, trying to control 6.5 Billion humans by these means will not be easy . Is easier to continue with the old formula of divide and conquer, war, havoc, hate and prejudice these primitive feelings have been program into our minds since the beggining of the existence of Humans on Earth. Love, forgiveness, humility,compassion comes from a higher source, not very easy to do. To forgive and Love those that do you harm is for some an impossible task. Many of us at this forum have been accuse of too much love and positive threads spread by the new age freaks. To love and have hope by staying positive is not new age, it is what every single oppressed awaken human has done on this planet since the beggining of our history. The hope for a better tomorrow is a feeling as old as time. We are maturing as a race, a time of peace , tolerance , compassion, respect and genuine care will come as part of our evolutionary process perhaps in our lifetime , the odds are stacked against us. For those of us that believe in a higher self, the internal essense which reaches across the cosmos with an SOS sign which calls other light beings to aid this planet the fight will continue and we will never give up. Wether it comes soon or not the fight will continue and our SOS sign to the Cosmo will not fade, in the meantime it is up to us to create a change in our lives to love and embrace each other.We are all in this 3D reality together for better or for worse.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:29 PM   #10
PTTurboe

Quote:

I am HOPING you are right! I was operating under that hypothosis until recently. This credit "crisis" is what I did not see coming.

It might just literally kill my business. And that means I do not have my escape nest egg...
Old 10-14-2008, 01:13 PM   #11
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Hi tell you what I see a system that takes tax off me to pay for what I'm told is to " benefit society ", in reality everyones tax goes to paying for anything but, except the super rich and ultimately the 13 ptb.

My local authority take another tax off me called council tax and again told its to benefit society and support local services , it increases every year and now we find out due to the credit crunch and the failure of Icesave that we have £10000000 lost, my tax again . our government giving my tax away to PRIVATE BANKS so our economy is safe ???

I say this , unplug me from your system turn off the eleci turn off the gas . I will servive without it, I will not stave . We are told if this happens it would take us back to the 14th century, the sooner the better and good ridens to our monkies on our backs.
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:28 PM   #12
seekur3
Avalon Senior Member

I tend to agree with the original poster. I don't understand the endgame benefit if all this was planned by the PTB. I think they always plot to assure their positions, but a curious verbal slip in Bush's speech the other day (he almost said exercise instead of some other e word) makes me think they're making it up as they go along.
On a personal level, tho, it doesn't really change my belief to make a conscious effort everyday to be truthful & honorable in all my actions - business & personal. If every one tried a little harder in that respect, we could change the world from the bottom up.
seekur3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #13
historycircus

Quote:

As I have said in other places, the very thing you have expressed is why I fail to see the current global financial crisis as engineered. We already live in the most complicated, invisible system of control ever devised, and the vast majority of people call it freedom. Some are waiting for the net to drop - I think we have been living in it for over a century. The PTB will do whatever they have to to limp along our socioeconomic system for as long as they can.

My concern is what happens when they can't. Widespread Earth changes - from whatever cause or another - could cost them control, as could a host of other reasons.

I think your right - it doesn't make much sense to kill your livestock, when your mortage is dependent upon their survival.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:53 PM   #14
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

The end game is obvious, too stay in control and culling us is like prunning roses you cut back hard in winter to increase PRODUCTION of flowers in summer. But when the old ends the new beggins

TPTB pay to keep us and they want it back in spades. The masses follow like sheep ,spread the word people wake em up
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #15
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

agreed scanner its all about control not money. money is tool of control and has no intrinsic value. same goes for oil ect.. they are aware that we may change and become much more powerful and then their contol is lost. they are trying to close the gates before too many of us can get out.. knowledge is ppower. even in the midst of the chaos we must still awaken people to waht is really going on..

like i said to my mum the other day even when its happoening most people will not beleive the truth even as these horrible acts are perpatrated on them.. ive awoken at least 5 people in the time ive been getting inot this myself..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:20 PM   #16
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

The NWO do not need money, they have and own all the money.
They want power/control and with the population being at almost 7 billion they are finding it harder to control.
This is why they want to get the population down to 500 million so they can have ultimate control.
Get ready for something very big like a pandemic........be prepared and get a good resperator.
Peace to all
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:49 AM   #17
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

good thread!

we have responsibility to ourselves, our entire race, all life in this universe and also, curiously, to the ptb [as they are 'us' gone wrong] as we awaken to the actual reality that is around us, we realise that without our consent, it does not exist.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:41 AM   #18
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Does anybody else see it like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
good thread!

we have responsibility to ourselves, our entire race, all life in this universe and also, curiously, to the ptb [as they are 'us' gone wrong] as we awaken to the actual reality that is around us, we realise that without our consent, it does not exist.
Yes the new dawn and day is arising!
and resist in order for the dark agenda not too exist.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:11 PM   #19
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Well, yes, but if we 'resist' they 'persist' so it's more of a Zen-like anti-resist.

Sun Tzu:
The Art of War

"All warfare is based on deception. Therefore, when capable of attacking, feign incapacity; when active in moving troops, feign inactivity. When near the enemy, make it seem that you are far away; when far away, make it seem that you are near. Hold out baits to lure the enemy. Strike the enemy when he is in disorder. Prepare against the enemy when he is secure at all points. Avoid the enemy for the time being when he is stronger. If your opponent is of choleric temper, try to irritate him. If he is arrogant, try to encourage his egotism. If the enemy troops are well prepared after reorganization, try to wear them down. If they are united, try to sow dissension among them. Attack the enemy where he is unprepared, and appear where you are not expected. These are the keys to victory for a strategist. It is not possible to formulate them in detail beforehand."

http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=5&gl=uk
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote