Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 01-06-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dissolution of the USA by 2010???

Now, just when I thought that I had heard it all.... but what's this???

Watching the Rai TV TG 20:00 edition tonight, they interviewed a certain Prof. Igor Panarin, of the Diplomatic Academy of Moscow on his idea of the future of the USA.

He feels that there will be the dissolution of the USA by 2010: All of the East Coast states will be ruled by Europe, the southern border states by Mexico, California by China/Japan, and Alaska will go back to Russia.

He stated that the US Armed Forces are already preparing to supress mass resistance, as in the Balcans (?), but that he hopes that the dissolution will happen in a peaceful way like the separation on Cechloslavachia.

At the end of the interview, he states that he is very satisfied because the Kremlin supports his thesis.

Now, I googled this man, and came up with this:

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrur.htm

http://www.russiatoday.com/features/news/33836

And there's lots more....

Let's not let this happen! We americans are not at war with each other like they were in Jugoslavia and the Russian take over of the Cech Republic was not peaceful at all!!

Peace and Good Will!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:08 AM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dissolution of the USA by 2010???

Winadeyo Have you read my Hal Turner thread. It dovetails with the info you have posted. I feel so sad for the American people. It all seems to happening there. I guess it isnt. The Palestinians are suffering greatly also. What a sad state of affairs the world is in !!!
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:27 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I know there are plenty of people who won't go out peacefully so it explains all of the empty prisons, foreign soldiers on American soil, etc.

I am not sure what's best: resist and possibly die or cooperate and live another day?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:36 AM   #4
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I know there are plenty of people who won't go out peacefully so it explains all of the empty prisons, foreign soldiers on American soil, etc.

I am not sure what's best: resist and possibly die or cooperate and live another day?
I am not sure either. I can't imagine how some of these people are going to react, the ones who will be caught totally be surprise.

I wish that my family and myself were not stuck in this God-awful place right now. I hope that this diabolical plan will be stalled somehow giving us a chance to get things in order and relocate.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:04 AM   #5
mulder

Hi,
I have to point out that ths professor failed to predict the break-up of the Soviet Union, so I don't think he has any credence.
I doubt anything like what he says will happen, because there would be too much resistance. They will just let the US go bankrupt & achieve what they want peacefully.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:55 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'd rather be part of Canada than the EU.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote