Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #101
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Sanat,
Why are you quoting commander adama all over the place?
What are your own opinions on these things?
Do you belive what the "commander" has to say and if so, why?

Merlin.
Not for the same reason that you are spilling your highly personal and obviously uneducated opionion all over the place. That is for sure. Some people that come here are actually interested in info about 14 october. Probably hard to believe, but I enjoy providing such info for them. I have no other reason for doing it. Is that OK with you, Merlin?

If you had bothered to read the thread you would know where I stand on this issue.

What I believe or not is beyond the point and is not important. This is not a contest as you might feel it to be. It is not about who's "right or wrong". Bringing such a mindset to this forum and anywhere else is part of the problem and not the solution.

Any fool can make up his mind "for" or "aginst". Keeping an open mind always is more difficult...

Last edited by Sanat; 10-06-2008 at 11:03 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:47 PM   #102
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Not for the same reason that you are spilling your highly personal and obviously uneducated opionion all over the place. That is for sure. Some people that come here are actually interested in info about 14 october. Probably hard to believe, but I enjoy providing such info for them. I have no other reason for doing it. Is that OK with you, Merlin?

If you had bothered to read the thread you would know where I stand on this issue.

What I believe or not is beyond the point and is not important. This is not a contest as you might feel it to be. It is not about who's "right or wrong". Bringing such a mindset to this forum and anywhere else is part of the problem and not the solution.

Any fool can make up his mind "for" or "aginst". Keeping an open mind always is more difficult...

Sanat,
For one, my opinion is not uneducated, I have studied these subjucts for 30 years.

I have obviously annoyed you with my comments and I sincerly apologise for that, It really was / is not my intention. Forums are kinda impersonal and I did not intend any disrespect to you.

There are fairly obvious reasons why so many people are interested in whats not going to happen on Oct 14th and the information your providing has no substance and therefore is pointless. You might get your own enjoyment from providing this unsubstantiated information to people but it does not help the greater cause, which is the truth. For anybody who is reading this and are curious about whats going to happen on Oct 14th, It's only a few day's away. We'll know then won't we?

I will agree with you that this is not a contest, its far more important than that.

I actually think it is vitally important as to who is right and who is wrong. There is information which is wrong and therfore misleading and of course there is information which is right and therfore is not misleading, correct?

You are wrong, keeping an open mind is easy, making a decision, a commitment to what you belive in and sticking to it is hard.

Also, any fool can post whatever they want as truth but without some sort of evidence it means nothing, nothing at all.

Why, if a person is meeting alien beings on their craft, is it so hard to produce a photo of said craft? please answer that for me.

In my opinion any person who claims to be in contact with aliens and claims to meet them in person, should have SOME sort of evidence to back up their claims. Not just fancy words.

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:02 AM   #103
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Luckily, it is not for you to decide what is "truth" and what has "substance" or not, Merlin. That is up to each person coming here. This is not a dictatorship, but a forum for info and discussion. I am not interested in convincing anyone. If you are, I wish you the best of luck with that.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:16 AM   #104
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
In my opinion any person who claims to be in contact with aliens and claims to meet them in person, should have SOME sort of evidence to back up their claims. Not just fancy words.
I do not share your opinion. I think that those listening to a claim should make up their own mind if they believe or not. As they say, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:37 AM   #105
KingArthur
Avalon Senior Member

I for one am really enjoying Sanat's posts, and I feel that I am speaking for a lot of lurkers. I especially enjoyed the "Cosmic Instruction Guide". I've never come across that little gem before. I'm not sure if this Oct 14th thing will come off, but I feel in my bones that something big is coming along. We'll see what happens, until then, please don't let this thread degenerate into an endless "Where's the proof, where's the proof, you have no proof, therefore your claims are invalid."- A lot of threads at ATS get destroyed like that.
If you think that Oct 14th is nonsense or unlikely, please start another thread saying why you believe this.
We are all uncertain/worried/intrigued/mystified by ALL the strangeness on the planet right now. I'm just going to lighten up and enjoy the mystery...
KingArthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:42 AM   #106
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkan View Post
Everyone is thinking about this 10-14 thing completely the wrong way. Whether this event happens or not is not the point. People are saying, "Yay, yay! Finally we get to meet our brothers and sisters, how wonderful!" No, no, no, no. You think they want to do this? You think they enjoy coming down here? This is a chore for them. We are the laughing stock of this galaxy because of our ignorance and naiveté. Listen friends, I want first contact as much as you all do. I want conformation too. But think of the context, folks. If they come down here in our present situation it would be pathetic--an embarrassment. We need to take responsibility for our part in this mess, grow up, and stop buying into these empty prophesies.

Peace and love to you all
ARKAN, is providing very good information here...
when "star-beings" appear,
they oft times appear in your third eye,
so, it would be a very good idea,
to do the "inner_work" necessary,
so, you can have your "own" eXperience...
it is up to you to prepare yourself,
by learning to still your mind,
by learning to get past thoughts,
and, in that clearing...
often, you will see the sparkles,
or the fire-works,
of star-beings, who come to you,
utilise your dream_time, to awaken yourself,
by, going into it, fully protected,
and, ASKING for what you want to accomplish...
when you go to sleep,
only 1 body out of 9 goes down
for the count --the physical,
all the rest of them, are still, very active

it is time to learn how to be one with yourself,
so, you can bring yourself to others,
and, be one with all

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:05 PM   #107
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
I do not share your opinion. I think that those listening to a claim should make up their own mind if they believe or not. As they say, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Yes I would agree with this statement, If I could see the person on video, or in person telling me their story. Im probably a bit skeptical because i've read and heard so much stuff over the years which just turns out to be false in the end.

Look I've said my piece on this, I think I've made it quite clear on my opinion on this Bloosom Goodchild and oct 14th etc..etc..

Please belive me when I say, I know there is an Alien pressence on this planet, Contact HAS ALREADY been made, and I hope there will be a disclosure of the truth sometime in the near future, But don't belive everything you read eh?

My sincerest apologies to anyone I may have offended by my strong convictions (Sanat, don't hate me!)

Thats all Im gonna post on this thread, I'll let the rest of yiz get on with it.

All the best,

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-07-2008 at 01:13 PM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:29 PM   #108
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I don't hate anyone, Merlin. Especially not you.

I will say this: The atmosphere here would be much better if people practiced the "law of allowance". It's OK to be strongly convinced about anything, but the problem starts when you want/need to convince others of the same (look at religion...). It's perfectly possible to let different views live side by side. We are all reading the same book here, but everyone has their interpretation of it, and many are on different pages. Present your own view the best you can instead of attacking other peoples views is a good rule to follow.

This reminds me of the old tale about the Sun and the Wind engaging in a contest to get the coat of a wandering man. The Wind blows and blows but the man only tightens his grip on the coat. Then the Sun has its turn and it simply shines its warm rays of light on the man. Soon the man takes of his coat by his own accord...
Old 10-07-2008, 03:45 PM   #109
MusicLover

I think the problem with the U.F.O movement is people making up stories about things that they can't prove and are mostly just a story in their own heads.I agree with Merlin...If you are gonna say something then at least let it have SOME form of credibility.
I could start a thread that says...I was channeled a message that told me I am god to all of you and to go outside and make snow angels.Doesn't mean its credible does it??
I also think this gfl stuff is just some bs idea from somebody who watched a little too much star trek.Commander???Galactic Federation???
The whole thing smells bad to me...the message might be good but the source is very suspect.After all she did write a book.
Sorry if I offended anybody...Its not my intention.My intention is my honest opinion.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:54 PM   #110
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

October 14th is going to come and go just like the 7th did.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:21 PM   #111
CosmicFever

It's my personal opinion that putting exact dates on events is reckless. It serves no purpose. Not to mention it sends those that are susceptible into a nerve jerk. When the said event does not happen the person putting out the information looses credibility. I've seen "exact" dates come and go. It's in the same class as those who for centuries have predicted the return of Jesus. But, on the other hand, today ain't over yet...

peace,
cosmic
Old 10-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #112
loveTempest
Avalon Senior Member

I had numerous deja voux sept 5 and 6???
great dream of gigantic Owl headed humanoid trying to swallow the earth and choking.
loving Gods plan
loveTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:21 PM   #113
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

One view of what has happened is that we have been bordering on this event some time now. Sort of like two people on the verge of a kiss. Suddenly one of them takes the leap and it "forces" the other person to respond... The leap was taken by "mass conciousness" through Blossom and now we will have to see how the other part responds... Just an angle on how to see this which does not necessarily mean that "I" see it that way...
Old 10-07-2008, 08:10 PM   #114
martian31v
Avalon Senior Member

there have been so many posts on the topic, excuse me if i'm redundant. although i am skeptical and not in favor of prophetic claims, i have to give blossom some serious props for giving a specific date of contact. if she was doing this for personal recognition (service to self) or financial gain (service to self), then it would make NO sense to reduce the time frame to ONE day within a 2 month window. why not say within the year, or even the month of october. a fraudulent and sane prophet would never give a specific date. at the very least, we can be quasi certain that she truly believes her claim. maybe she's insane, under some external influence, or mistaken. but most important she is being honest. in addition to having nothing to gain by giving a specific date, she has everything to lose in being wrong. if nothing happens, she's going to get slammed and she knows it. either way i salute blossom for doing something that most would not, speaking her truth in the face of significant backlash or negative response. despite my disagreement with prophetic dates, i will be joining the october 14 meditation at 5:00pm eastern time. hope to see you there. martian31v
martian31v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:21 PM   #115
Whitewolf

If the 14th comes and goes without incidenct, I'm really gonna feel for Blossom Goodchild because she seems like an extremely sincere person who wishes only the best for each of us. If nothing takes place on the 14th, I'm sure she will be especially puzzled and will most likely release a video expressing such puzzlement. I'm skeptical about the 14th (yet extremely hopeful) and I believe that Blossom means what she says even if she is mistaken. If the 14 comes and goes without anything major happening, I won't judge her at all, but I will await what she has to say on it. And she better not take TOO long!

But for the Love of Creator, let's stop bickering over it? The prescribed date hasn't even arrived yet.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:26 PM   #116
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
If the 14th comes and goes without incidenct, I'm really gonna feel for Blossom Goodchild because she seems like an extremely sincere person who wishes only the best for each of us. If nothing takes place on the 14th, I'm sure she will be especially puzzled and will most likely release a video expressing such puzzlement. I'm skeptical about the 14th (yet extremely hopeful) and I believe that Blossom means what she says even if she is mistaken. If the 14 comes and goes without anything major happening, I won't judge her at all, but I will await what she has to say on it. And she better not take TOO long!

But for the Love of Creator, let's stop bickering over it? The prescribed date hasn't even arrived yet.
No worries, they almost always put forward some kind of pretext when nothing happens. Look at that Zeta Talks' Nancy, you'll see what I mean.
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #117
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbe et orbe View Post
Is anybody here familiarized with the blue beam project?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLyt8bFB1U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFWWdo_CSDs

PAx et Lux
Ok If That Happens Nothing To Fear...Cause Its Just Holographic Technology....Just Light Shows....Dont Worry About It....It Just Causes Fear...An Thats Exactly What They Want....Lose The Fear
GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:03 PM   #118
realist
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Let's see... what is more likely?

A: A woman exploiting the masses for profit?

B: Aliens are communicating with a woman (who just happens to be turning a profit) to inform her of their intentions of coming down in their 2000 mile ship of light to spread a message of love? Oh and they have a million other ships with them as well.

Unless you are crazy, it is pretty obvious that B is the more logical answer. When has anyone ever exploited people for money? Answer: Never.
When has a race of aliens arrived in their 2000 mile long ship after informing someone telepathically? Answer: All the freaking time.

Her agenda is pretty clear, she has several books talking about the Galactic Federation **** and a website that has had taken more hits in the last month than a veteran boxer has in an entire career. Purpose: Money and popularity. Nothing gives you more attention than spreading an outrageous lie like this one.
Want to hear Blossom talk live about sending out love and this Galactic Federation ****...well you can, just don't forget to bring your money for this one.

I am not asking you to change your opinions, like you would anyway, but just exercise caution with liars like Blossom. I seriously hope none of you have bought any of her books or attended her forums. So don't be too surprised when nothing happens on the 14th of October in Alabama. Just wait for her explanations why aliens didn't show up...

And if people are wondering, yes I do believe that intelligent life has visited earth, but this lady does a huge disservice to the credibility of anyone that has seen or researched UFO's and alien encounters.

Blossom Goodchild is a scam artist and I have no reservations in saying that. Further more, I'm not prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt.

If she honestly wants to be perceived as a truthful person spreading love and light, she should come out into the public using her real name and apologize to everyone after the 14th when the GFL ships don't show and say, "I'm sorry - I was wrong and I will gladly refund any money I have made off this to those that wrongly believed in me". Or perhaps she could donate the money to a needy charity.

If she chooses instead to perpetuate the lie even further after the 14th by claiming something unfalsifiable like "you won't see them unless your implant is tuned in correctly" - then those who have been supporting her on this forum should smell the coffee and start to see her for what she really is. A money grubbing Charlatan.

If she chooses to keep the money after the 14th, then that says a lot about her lack of character. I mean, would she consider it fair to keep such dirty money - money that was gained through lies or providing false hopes? Yeah, I know what some of you people will say - "Channelers have to eat too" - but my response to that is the only thing she should be eating is humble pie.

In short, the ships won't show, there won't be an apology and she won't cough up a red cent through bad conscience. Yep, that's spreading love and light isn't it!
realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:08 PM   #119
MusicLover

I completely agree Realist!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 01:50 AM   #120
Whitewolf

Wow Realist, thanks for that dose of pessimism I was so desperately seeking. Well, you may be right...but from the one online video I saw of her, she seemed extremely sincere to me, even humble. I guess only time will tell.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:13 AM   #121
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 10-08-2008 at 02:40 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:14 AM   #122
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 10-08-2008 at 02:40 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:35 AM   #123
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkan View Post
Everyone is thinking about this 10-14 thing completely the wrong way. Whether this event happens or not is not the point. People are saying, "Yay, yay! Finally we get to meet our brothers and sisters, how wonderful!" No, no, no, no. You think they want to do this? You think they enjoy coming down here? This is a chore for them. We are the laughing stock of this galaxy because of our ignorance and naiveté. Listen friends, I want first contact as much as you all do. I want conformation too. But think of the context, folks. If they come down here in our present situation it would be pathetic--an embarrassment. We need to take responsibility for our part in this mess, grow up, and stop buying into these empty prophesies.

Peace and love to you all
Isn't this EXACTLY what was told about the people that were expecting Jezus to come ?
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:23 AM   #124
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Hi everyone,

I wonder why have they provided an exact date?!
i mean why just they don't tell us "we are going to
show up sooner of later?". As I have learnt from Bashar,
these ETs seem not to "PLAN" for anything and their life
happens sychronistically?!

I am a great hoper for the 14th event, but "IF" it does
not happen this MUST NOT discredit most of the helpful
material which has been provided by the ETs. You know
humans are eirther "ALL" or "NONE". If they hear some
lie from some person they regard them all "LIEs".
We should look to the words not to the person saying
the words to discredit the person, but to discredit the message only.

Is anyone aware of any channeled material which discredits
the October 14th event? If so plz share it with us here,
because if some negative ETs were promoting this idea of
14th event, then some positive ETs must caution us not to
fall into their trap.

We are love and they are love and this is what matters.
We must focus on preparing oursevles by lifting ourselves up
to unconditional love, instead of "waiting" for an "event".

The truth is ourselves and not the ETs, and they are reflections of us.

Elias
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:11 AM   #125
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Isn't this EXACTLY what was told about the people that were expecting Jezus to come ?
Well considering Mary was pregnant, then it was pretty obvious Jesus was coming.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote