Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-17-2009, 03:42 PM   #1
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default David Icke at Kerrang! Radio Part 1 of 5 Talking about reptilians

david icke reptilian reptoid draconian draco illuminati secret society bloodline serpent dragon god royal families ruling elite 4th dimension astral entity extraterrestrial alien
part 1 of 5

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:21 PM   #2
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Icke at Kerrang! Radio Part 1 of 5 Talking about reptilians

Thanks micjer, I always love to here him speak. He has so much info. His info on Reptilians is the best and he makes it so clear. I guess because he speaks in the ordinary man's vocabulary. I never have a problem following what he says.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #3
sleepingnomore

Great information in those five clips. I guess I've always seen the agenda clearly and playing out. I must be strange because I was able to reject the conditioning at a young age. I sit back and observe. I don't follow the problem/reaction/solution scenario, I've always been one to learn from my mistakes most of the time. He really hits home on the snake sybolism for me. I'm finding out every day more and more that mythology wasn't necessarily a set of entertaining stories.

Great post.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:24 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I don't care what he says, there are no humanoids in plain site that can shape shift between a reptile and a mammal. There are humans in plain site that channel 4th and 5th dimensional reptilian oriented negative ET's. However, that is a far cry from actually being a mythical shape shifting creature. The individuals who have seen people seemingly shape shift between a human and a reptile are actually getting glimpses of the entities that those humans are channeling. They are mistaking their own second sight for material reality. David is a great guy and does not mean to lead people off in the wrong direction, but in my opinion the conclusions he has reached on this whole reptilian business are not accurate.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:38 PM   #5
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I don't care what he says, there are no humanoids in plain site that can shape shift between a reptile and a mammal. There are humans in plain site that channel 4th and 5th dimensional reptilian oriented negative ET's. However, that is a far cry from actually being a mythical shape shifting creature. The individuals who have seen people seemingly shape shift between a human and a reptile are actually getting glimpses of the entities that those humans are channeling. They are mistaking their own second sight for material reality. David is a great guy and does not mean to lead people off in the wrong direction, but in my opinion the conclusions he has reached on this whole reptilian business are not accurate.
The shape shift thing does not resonate real strong for me either. However I do feel that people are heavily influenced by the reptilian agenda. The reptilian brain is true.

Overall I really enjoyed the interview.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

When it comes down to it, it really does not matter if the negative ET's reptilian or not are here in our physical reality. They have been having the same effect as if they where, so we are all really just discussing semantics here.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote