Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-26-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
Steve_G

Lightbulb A call to arms

Greetings all

It's occurred to me that lately a lot of us (and I most DEFINITELY include myself in this) are getting sucked in by the magicians' oldest tricks- sleight of hand and misdirection.

We're getting so caught up in current events such as the presidential change (no pun intended), the Gaza crisis, the BBC and Sky's refusal of the Gaza appeal, the economic crisis, the energy crisis, the sabre rattling etc. that we are forgetting why we all came to Avalon in the first place.

We knew this stuff was coming. We didn't know exactly how it would manifest but we have had multiple sources all telling us that the **** was going to hit the fan at high speed, and that is EXACTLY what's happening right now.

I believe that EVERYTHING we are seeing right now is orchestrated and planned at the highest levels of the true Powers that Be for one main reason: to distract and misdirect us from the inner and outer work we need to be doing.

While we run around responding to crisis after crisis we are playing right into their hands. It is exactly the response they are hoping to illicit- these are shock and awe tactics just like those used in Iraq but on a global scale. They are designed to provoke confusion, fear, horror and anger, all emotions of a very low vibration. And it's succeeding- just look at the expression on people's faces as you pass them on the street.

We need to do better than that. Most people don't understand what's happening, most of us here do. But what are we doing about it?

Avalon in particular is supposed to be about solutions. That's what we came here for, to build up relationships and communities to deal with the hard times ahead. I hope we can all remember that, because it's likely to get worse very quickly. Regardless of our personal views on these issues and current events I think there is one very big question we need to ask:

Why is all this happening now?

I believe that at the core there is a very simple answer:

Because the powers that truly rule this world are afraid as they have never been afraid before. And they are afraid of US!

That is why we are seeing the stampede towards a global police state. That is why they are throwing all these horrors at us. Their house of lies is coming crashing down around their ears and they know it. They are constructing the apparatus needed to keep us down by brute force all around us while we stare, appalled, at the events they instigated unfolding in the world.

As a group and individually, each in our own unique and sacred ways, we are stepping into our personal power. We are taking back control of our hearts and minds from them. We no longer buy into the **** they try to sell us. The light is firmly on those who have always ruled from the shadows, and for good reason: in the end the darkness CANNOT stand against the light.

Believe it. Know it; I guarantee that they do.

Their weapons are hate and fear, base emotions that turn us against each other. You can't use their weapons against them- you can't put out fire with more fire. You can't stop a flood by pouring water on it.

Don't be afraid. When they fling hate at you, respond with love. When they try to make you afraid, laugh instead. Shine light into the world, don't respond with more darkness- as soon as you do you are helping them achieve their aims.

They understand the awesome power that our thoughts have; that's why they have systematically eradicated all those cultures that understood that simple truth. They know how powerful we are; that is why they have spent so much time and effort over the centuries trying to convince us that we are power-less.

They can never take that power from us, because it is us! We can only give it away, and we can take it back any time we choose.

Do whatever you feel you need to do, but do it positively. Let your inner self be your guide, and act from a foundation of love and compassion. They seek to keep our vibration low, so raise yours to the sky; it WILL spread and grow, and will ultimately be their undoing.

You can see the change in consciousness manifesting all around. People didn't buy the media line on the Gaza situation. We had protests across the world. They represent the outer manifestation of the change of inner attitudes. The 9/11 Truth movements, The Orion Project, Project Camelot and Project Avalon... the list goes on.

They are losing and they know it. This shock and awe campaign is the manifestation of the fear that they feel, their last desperate roll of the dice. Don't play into their hands, don't allow this contrived illusion to rule you. Take back your power and use it for the good of all. Don't allow them to dictate your emotions and thoughts. Focus on whatever YOU feel you need to do, and do it with love.

We win. As simple as that.

Love, light and blessings to ALL.

Last edited by Steve_G; 01-26-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:36 PM   #2
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A call to arms

You are right - but when one sees injustice to children or any humanity, we must fight it!
We must lobby our local/national government, as are we just supposed to acquiesce to their elected powers? Don't just sit and pray, and trust those elected, prod them and remind them of their promises, be kind and proactive for those who are in distress.

If I post any issue, I am usually charged up to respond in the favour of the diminutised, or will post information challenging the mainstream so people can make their own choices. My table is covered with letters from the highest sources, my email box full of consultancy with politicians, I will never rest until there is justice for the people that are minimised by the goals of the NWO/elite/banksters (without being specific here).
Nontheless - the other view is that our glass is HALF FULL at the moment, let's concentrate on that, their goal is that it's half empty and draining. NO - We can turn this around as their bad vibes are LIES and DUPLICITY, we can make everything better by taking responsibility and being proactive ourselves.

Plant some food seeds in a pot/your garden soonest, and share - an illuminating experience for those that were greedy and self-centred. Love and care with each other.

Last edited by Kathleen; 01-27-2009 at 12:04 AM. Reason: excessive quote when post is directly above
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:42 PM   #3
nOslaves
Avalon Senior Member

Cool post Steve, great timing.
nOslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:46 PM   #4
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

I saw the huge protests in the UK. Those in power know there is a flash point coming in the states, Europe, and other countries. This is one reason people really do need to get together... but there is apathy everywhere, including this forum. Just guessing I would say 90% of those on this forum have not met or made arrangements to meet.

I've seen two revolutions personally and they are almost surreal, so don't get caught off guard. Do the best you can to meet folks and prepare asap.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:09 AM   #5
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I couldn't agree more Steve...they can take our homes, they can take our jobs, but thay cannot take our minds unless we let them.

The only way to remove the darkness is to shine a light on it and it will disapear. You cannot remove the darkness with more darkness. Positive is the light to shine. fear not! the darkness will be gone when you shine a light on it

We have our minds and are much larger in numbers...we CAN overcome! There is strength in numbers, and believe me, when push comes to shove..we will win..That is their FEAR!
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:48 AM   #6
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Just guessing I would say 90% of those on this forum have not met or made arrangements to meet.

the only place it is possible to meet is here, online. i live a seven hour drive from the nearest city. there are only a handful of members from alberta but none anywhere near me. alas, i'm on my own.......but, my isolation and self-sufficiency are my protection against the ptb and the coming fall.
wish i had neighbours in the know, but they are mainly oil patch workers who only care who's playing hockey on the tube tonight and who's buying the beer.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:53 AM   #7
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: A call to arms

You are so right. I am keeping a record of all my dreams like David Wilcock suggested. I am meditating whenever I feel like it. That is, if I feel the urge to close my eyes right in the middle of TV or the Internet, I do so. It is what I call Instant Meditation. It takes no practice or training. Is not formal. What it does is stop the madness. Even if only for a second. And then we can re-direct our attention.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:54 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
This is one reason people really do need to get together... but there is apathy everywhere, including this forum. Just guessing I would say 90% of those on this forum have not met or made arrangements to meet.

I've seen two revolutions personally and they are almost surreal, so don't get caught off guard. Do the best you can to meet folks and prepare asap.
It's hardly apathy. Some of us have demanding schedules and we can't just drop everything to go meet each other. For me, there's a communication barrier that needs to be overcome.

It's not just simple apathy anymore. I check out this place everyday as an attempt to "stay in the know" on what's going on.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:33 AM   #9
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
You are right - but when one sees injustice to children or any humanity, we must fight it!
We must lobby our local/national government, as are we just supposed to acquiesce to their elected powers? Don't just sit and pray, and trust those elected, prod them and remind them of their promises, be kind and proactive for those who are in distress.

If I post any issue, I am usually charged up to respond in the favour of the diminutised, or will post information challenging the mainstream so people can make their own choices. My table is covered with letters from the highest sources, my email box full of consultancy with politicians, I will never rest until there is justice for the people that are minimised by the goals of the NWO/elite/banksters (without being specific here).
Nontheless - the other view is that our glass is HALF FULL at the moment, let's concentrate on that, their goal is that it's half empty and draining. NO - We can turn this around as their bad vibes are LIES and DUPLICITY, we can make everything better by taking responsibility and being proactive ourselves.

Plant some food seeds in a pot/your garden soonest, and share - an illuminating experience for those that were greedy and self-centred. Love and care with each other.
That's fantastic. You're doing what feels right to you, what you know inside you need to do. I would guess you are doing it because you care about the injustices, you empathise with the plight of other souls, and so you are acting from a standpoint of love and compassion; a very high vibration.

I like the glass analogy- I believe our glass is half full because of the events we see. If TPB weren't afraid they were losing their grip we wouldn't be seeing them. And planting seeds is wondeful- in the face of so much death you are bringing forth life. In a way it's an act of creation, of positive transformation.

We all walk different paths, we will all feel we need to act in different ways. It doesn't matter how we act or what we choose to do so long as we do so positively.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:39 AM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post

As long as the word "fight" means " take positive action, do sth about it"
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:45 AM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

A very good post Steve G. It's like you took the words out of my mouth
I sense their fear getting stronger....
I also do my share in waking people up and spreading the news. Even if on a little scale, it's always something. I believe in the Sheldrake field. Our feelings and thoughts have the power to influence the feelings and thoughts of other people and this is how the message is getting spread.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:10 PM   #12
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
A very good post Steve G. It's like you took the words out of my mouth
I sense their fear getting stronger....
I also do my share in waking people up and spreading the news. Even if on a little scale, it's always something. I believe in the Sheldrake field. Our feelings and thoughts have the power to influence the feelings and thoughts of other people and this is how the message is getting spread.
I agree with you, Burgundia, and all the posts on this thread are great!

Thank you Steve G for your OP!

From a deep source we were told in September that all events right now are quite necessary and have to take place and all of them involve groups of people who have yet more to learn from each other. We were advised to stay detached and only act as we felt compelled, but we have the choice of not being involved emotionally.

This message from Matthew was posted Dec 21 2008, and has been posted on this forum once before. But it may be repeated:

Quote:
The next year holds forth exciting developments in every sector of your world with both “trickle up” and “trickle down” efforts to make meaningful, lasting changes. Please keep in mind that what is happening is no less than the birthing of a new world, and time is needed for the reform processes to be implemented and work smoothly. Staying steadfast in the light will keep you in balance as one day’s news will sound like progress and the next day’s seems like a backward step; with balance, you can be an informed observer without being emotionally drawn into media land’s peaks-and-valleys reporting.
Link to full message:

www.godumentary.com/matthew30.htm#61

It resonates with me!

Last edited by Josefine; 01-27-2009 at 01:13 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:04 PM   #13
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

hard to stay positive in such times. thanks steve.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #14
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: A call to arms

You are right.

I've certainly been distracted.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:34 PM   #15
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

(bump)

Take the Power Back

"...The present curriculum
I put my fist in 'em
Eurocentric every last one of 'em
See right through the red, white and blue disguise
With lecture I puncture the structure of lies
Installed in our minds and attempting
To hold us back
We've got to take it back
Holes in our spirit causin' tears and fears
One-sided stories for years and years and years
I'm inferior? Who's inferior?
Yeah, we need to check the interior
Of the system that cares about only one culture
And that is why
We gotta take the power back..."

-Rage Against the Machine
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #16
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for this great reminder, and also, writing in large letters and low contrast so I can read it. Every day is a challenge for me to balance one foot in the old paradigm and one foot in the new. I've always been interested in politics, so that's a tough one for me as well. For me, knocking at the front door to try and change things feels like . I believe we will be entering through the back door. It's really happening.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:23 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
You are so right. I am keeping a record of all my dreams like David Wilcock suggested. I am meditating whenever I feel like it. That is, if I feel the urge to close my eyes right in the middle of TV or the Internet, I do so. It is what I call Instant Meditation. It takes no practice or training. Is not formal. What it does is stop the madness. Even if only for a second. And then we can re-direct our attention.
Thanks!

I'm gonna try your Instant Meditation technique...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:07 PM   #18
One One Seven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Yeah i've started doing that lately and have had some really nice experiences with it, my energy feels very... different.

Peace Love and Light, One One Seven
One One Seven is offline   Reply With Quote