Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default healing energy....I need it right now

I just got results back Friday... because my doctor was so concerned about my weight loss, he did many test on me....seems I have a rather large mass in my left breast...so some healing energy would be greatly appreciated so I can be around for a great while to share
Hopefully tomorrow they will give me good news...but I'm really frightened..my mother had breast cancer...and it was at a time when it was not an easy operation...very scary thing back then. Fortunately she survived it, and lived to the ripe old age of 81...hoping I don't have to endure the same thing...and if I do...hoping her genes are strong in me...to survive the same if it is deemed necessary
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: healing energy....I need it right now

ok Brook. i'll do my part right now....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:55 PM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

You got it Brook. I will send you healing energy as Im sure all of the other members will also. Know that you are loved and that you have loving people here to send their healing energy. Do you, or can you get access to a Rife machine. Here in New Zealand they are called Energy Wellness machines. My ex has used one ever since he was diagnosed with cancer and it is very effective.

Love to you dear Brook

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:55 PM   #4
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

You got it Brook. I will send you healing energy as Im sure all of the other members will also. Know that you are loved and that you have loving people here to send their healing energy. Do you, or can you get access to a Rife machine. Here in New Zealand they are called Energy Wellness machines. My ex has used one ever since he was diagnosed with cancer and it is very effective.

Love to you dear Brook

Carmen
Old 06-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #5
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post

Love to you dear Brook

Carmen
Thank you and no...I don't have access..I have heard of it, but would not even begin to know where to look for one.

Thank you Burgundia as well
Old 06-28-2009, 08:03 PM   #6
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Im sure other members would know where to get on in the states cos they were imported into NZ from America, but now they make them in NZ as well. Good luck my dear Brook

Love

Carmen
Old 06-28-2009, 08:12 PM   #7
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

I'll be thinking of you tonight Brook
Stay positive
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:20 PM   #8
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thank yo Iain and everyone that responds to this post..

I've know about this for a week now..but Friday it got more serious...and who know ...you may all do the job and it is nothing....that is what I am hoping for...
I keep thinking this is a test to use some of those healing powers I know I possess...that we all possess...but there is this tiny voice in my head that is remembering the past with my mother, and we were alone, and I was just a child, and very frightened I would loose my mother, which I almost did, the operation was terrible...in that time it was a very horrible thing to endure...I know that it's not that bad now...but this thing I have in me is about the size of a walnut...I saw it....and it needs to be gone...out of my body
i
Old 06-28-2009, 08:21 PM   #9
sleepingnomore

Sending you healing thoughts, energy and prayers BROOK. Think positive.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:34 PM   #10
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

After you get word... Send me a private message

I can help You... Feel like a Trip....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Thank you and no...I don't have access..I have heard of it, but would not even begin to know where to look for one.

Thank you Burgundia as well
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:43 PM   #11
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Brook....I'm so sorry you have to deal with this news.......but please rest assured, the treatments have come a long way, from when your Mom had it. The survival rate is quite high now..........my recommendation would be to go after as many natural cancer cures as you can find.....I think there is a thread here somewhere on this subject.........do emotional clearing also using EFT. A multi pronged approach is good. A big hug from me to you filled with love.....& I will also do a sending (Reiki) to you.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:45 PM   #12
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

More healing energies heading your way, Brook.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:47 PM   #13
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just got results back Friday... because my doctor was so concerned about my weight loss, he did many test on me....seems I have a rather large mass in my left breast...so some healing energy would be greatly appreciated so I can be around for a great while to share
Hopefully tomorrow they will give me good news...but I'm really frightened..my mother had breast cancer...and it was at a time when it was not an easy operation...very scary thing back then. Fortunately she survived it, and lived to the ripe old age of 81...hoping I don't have to endure the same thing...and if I do...hoping her genes are strong in me...to survive the same if it is deemed necessary
Blessings to you BROOK and to All...

My Dear BROOK,
Blessings to You Again... I will certainly be sending 'Healing Energy' to you! As I'm sure we all will. And please try very hard not to fear. I know it's hard, but surround yourself with 'Positive Energy' whether that be Family, Friends, Pets, Your favourite Movie ('No Weepies' at the mo') or piece of Music...

BROOK, You have a real 'Good Heart' and I'm positive your Faith will help you to cope with what ever come's your way...

Truely, Love and Light to You my Friend...

Namaste,
Love and Light to All,

Trav.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:00 PM   #14
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Brook....I'm so sorry you have to deal with this news.......but please rest assured, the treatments have come a long way, from when your Mom had it. The survival rate is quite high now..........my recommendation would be to go after as many natural cancer cures as you can find.....I think there is a thread here somewhere on this subject.........do emotional clearing also using EFT. A multi pronged approach is good. A big hug from me to you filled with love.....& I will also do a sending (Reiki) to you.
I already got some advise about flax seed oil...on my way to the store today to get some...

Thank you all again for your loving energies

Remember...it may all go welll tomorrow..that is my hope
Old 06-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #15
day
Retired Avalon Member

sending healing thougts your way!!
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:52 PM   #16
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: healing energy....I need it right now

I will {pm} you.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:04 PM   #17
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

One straight flow of loving energy from me to you Brook.
You are in my heart.
Fear not what comes for I am sure you'll be allright .
Be strengh and have faith.

I hug you dearly.

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:15 PM   #18
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Brook
I am sending love and light from my heart to yours.
Aloha, Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:33 PM   #19
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I keep thinking this is a testi
Yup - one you will pass (have passed) easily.

PM on the way as well, there is more to this I want to tell.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:27 AM   #20
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks again everyone...I'm feeling better already...

I only told my husband and sons about half an hour ago...so I was really holding it inside, and it was starting to build up inside..the fear that is....I thought by not saying anything about it, I was not giving it attention....but now I feel better, and I'm not going to let it get to me anymore. I'm just going to face whatever they throw at me, and deal with it, and heal myself.

funny I just got a book and started a thread about healing with love...good timing
Thanks for all your support, I will let you all know if it's anything to concern with...or if it turns out to be nothing harmful
Old 06-29-2009, 01:35 AM   #21
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: healing energy....I need it right now

Quote:
__________________________________________________ ______________

Brook its not an easy thing to face...there have been more than a few in my family with different types of cancer.
I'd like to pass on to you some links:

The first one is very inspiring having to do with a Maori New Zealander who managed to heal himself from Stage 4 lymphatic cancer...he had only been given a few weeks to live...he also elaborates on some special recipes.
http://www.cancertruth.net/vicwhiley.html/

The other links are more of the whole picture with Ty Bollinger's sites:
http://www.cancertruth.net
http://www.cancerstepoutofthebox.com

Good luck and I'll be thinking of you sending healing thoughts.

__________________________________________________ _____________
Kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.............Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:11 AM   #22
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Brook, Let us know how it goes...

I personally know someone who beat breast cancer the natural way, I'll let you know more if needed. But lets hope it doesn't go there.

I'll be sending good wishes in the mean time.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:13 AM   #23
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

dear brook ...

sending healing energy to you my friend ... light of well being to envelop you ...

this experience too ... for brook to grow where she needs to grow ...

similar situations of the past are not you and you are not them ... what is one person's teaching is not automatically anothers ...

the walnut size mass ... you have seen it with your eyes ... now tonight ... before tomorrow ... feel it within your self ... feel the healing hands and loving hearts of all your soul family here ... and your own family ... surrounding the mass ... feel the heat of the love that surrounds it ... allow that warmth into the mass ... feel how it begins to heat it ... feel how it does not belong to you ...

feel how the love of everyone you know ... continues to heat the mass ... in your heart ... feel how the warmth of the healing energy begins to break down the mass ... slowly does it fall apart ... fragments itself ... dissolves ... it dissolves because it doesn't belong to you ...
with love ... allow it to be released from you ... in kindness ... let it go ...

only the love of others remains ... within you ...

remember who you are ... remember you can do this ... remember you are well being ... only well being ...

remember you are love ... love heals ...

i will do the same with you this night when i sleep ...

now there is learning through growth ... your truth will expand ... you are a teacher ... teaching is what you will continue to do ... truer will be your wisdom ...

love to you brook ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:21 AM   #24
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
dear brook ...

sending healing energy to you my friend ... light of well being to envelop you ...

this experience too ... for brook to grow where she needs to grow ...

similar situations of the past are not you and you are not them ... what is one person's teaching is not automatically anothers ...

the walnut size mass ... you have seen it with your eyes ... now tonight ... before tomorrow ... feel it within your self ... feel the healing hands and loving hearts of all your soul family here ... and your own family ... surrounding the mass ... feel the heat of the love that surrounds it ... allow that warmth into the mass ... feel how it begins to heat it ... feel how it does not belong to you ...

feel how the love of everyone you know ... continues to heat the mass ... in your heart ... feel how the warmth of the healing energy begins to break down the mass ... slowly does it fall apart ... fragments itself ... dissolves ... it dissolves because it doesn't belong to you ...
with love ... allow it to be released from you ... in kindness ... let it go ...

only the love of others remains ... within you ...

remember who you are ... remember you can do this ... remember you are well being ... only well being ...

remember you are love ... love heals ...

i will do the same with you this night when i sleep ...

now there is learning through growth ... your truth will expand ... you are a teacher ... teaching is what you will continue to do ... truer will be your wisdom ...

love to you brook ...

Now that's what I'm talking about I am so glad you're back...that is exactly what I needed to hear....that is the method the book I got "Healing with love" describes
Old 06-29-2009, 02:32 AM   #25
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

BIG LOVE SHOT RIGHT TO YOU!!!! Bend over.

Anything you need, please ask.

Stock up on your D Vitamins.

I LOVE YOU.

Worm
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote