Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 06-20-2009, 10:47 PM   #51
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Join together and remove the Greyling abuse

Do we have any lightseeds here at avalon?

For those unaware, these are beings that have come to earth in these times to assist in its growth. They come when birth takes place but also at different periods in a humans life. A light seed joins with the container and not the soul matrix. The soul matrix already knows of the joining even if the container doesnt.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:37 AM   #52
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
Do we have any lightseeds here at avalon?

For those unaware, these are beings that have come to earth in these times to assist in its growth. They come when birth takes place but also at different periods in a humans life. A light seed joins with the container and not the soul matrix. The soul matrix already knows of the joining even if the container doesnt.

I can neither confirm nor deny.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:58 AM   #53
day
Retired Avalon Member

Ive been reading over this thread of the last few days, and believe very much in what you first wrote....that there needs to be unitiy amongst us.

for anyone who has not been abducted it might not seem important, but for those who have, it would give comfort, friendship, acceptance and strength in numbers.

preparing something to educate people about how to stop abductions and become free from their influence is part of the grassroots preparing for a new world.

Ive seen ufos with my kids, and have been in contact. most of my experiences were very positive, with beingswho were full of love, and not reptoids or greys or anything friightning.

However there was one time that I had very powerful dreams of beingwith a small human looking alien who wanted to pass on information, and i found myself drawn to chemistry just before this contact.

after the 'dream' i found large red raised circles on my elbows, ankles and knees. I was unsure of what it was and when it happened again, I decided once and for all, to stop it. I affirmed that I was of the Creators purpose for my life, and that anything outside of that would haveto go.

I had one more dream after that, it happened that night. bit this being showed me that he was moving on, and never was bothered again.

what this did do, was raise awareness to me of how easily our awareness and bodies can be manipulated without our firm resolve to take a stand over our lives.

I would imagine that this may seem appealing to some people and have met people like that who want to be visited because they think it is neat.

the way to stop it, is to take our spiritual life in command with Gods purpose forour lives and learn about this hidden history.

so far what we read about are how peoples lives have been crushed by this activity, not how people were able to become soveirgn

so I think your first post is really good and it will hopefully grow to where people can learn to take spiritual authority over their lives and focus on their spiritual growth. This is what has been dumbed down in education, media, government science....I think your idea could usher in a new paradigm
as long as the emphasis is on taking back our lives instead of hearing how we have been victimized
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:08 AM   #54
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by day View Post
Ive been reading over this thread of the last few days, and believe very much in what you first wrote....that there needs to be unitiy amongst us.

for anyone who has not been abducted it might not seem important, but for those who have, it would give comfort, friendship, acceptance and strength in numbers.

preparing something to educate people about how to stop abductions and become free from their influence is part of the grassroots preparing for a new world.

Ive seen ufos with my kids, and have been in contact. most of my experiences were very positive, with beingswho were full of love, and not reptoids or greys or anything friightning.

However there was one time that I had very powerful dreams of beingwith a small human looking alien who wanted to pass on information, and i found myself drawn to chemistry just before this contact.

after the 'dream' i found large red raised circles on my elbows, ankles and knees. I was unsure of what it was and when it happened again, I decided once and for all, to stop it. I affirmed that I was of the Creators purpose for my life, and that anything outside of that would haveto go.

I had one more dream after that, it happened that night. bit this being showed me that he was moving on, and never was bothered again.

what this did do, was raise awareness to me of how easily our awareness and bodies can be manipulated without our firm resolve to take a stand over our lives.

I would imagine that this may seem appealing to some people and have met people like that who want to be visited because they think it is neat.

the way to stop it, is to take our spiritual life in command with Gods purpose forour lives and learn about this hidden history.

so far what we read about are how peoples lives have been crushed by this activity, not how people were able to become soveirgn

so I think your first post is really good and it will hopefully grow to where people can learn to take spiritual authority over their lives and focus on their spiritual growth. This is what has been dumbed down in education, media, government science....I think your idea could usher in a new paradigm
as long as the emphasis is on taking back our lives instead of hearing how we have been victimized
day ... i love your post ... what you write totally resonates with me ...

as time goes on (and out) ... dimensions will overlap ... they already are ... we will be experiencing more of this type of et activity ...

taking back our power ... living our truth ... we should no longer feel victimized by such entitites ... if we remember the power we have ... this should be a non issue ...

yes there are good et's and there are agenda seeking ones ... i have interacted with both types ... they are so different ...

writing as per an abductee's pov ... for years it has been gnawing at me that if i knew then what i knew now ... knew the beings of love and light we really are ... i believed i could have handled that much differently ... but i did not ... i went with my fear and that was that ...

interestingly ... last week as i slept ... a similar situation began to unfold ... i sensed the same type of dark entity as years back ... entering my room ... i froze in bed as i felt i was being tricked into going somewhere with this presence ...

i could feel its enticement to leave ... this time though i pulled myself together and firmly said NO ... i was not about to go anywhere ... couldn't move and it took everything i had to say one word ... NO ...

as soon as i did ... it left ... never again returned ... i was never again going on another ship ... ever ... all it took was knowing my truth in that moment and verbalizing a firm no ...

wish i knew what i did years back ... perhaps i just know myself more now ... that feels truer ...

you are probably spot on day when you write if one has not had a negative interaction with this type of et ... that it isn't high on their priority list ...

and yet ... interacting with such entities ... it truly becomes a non issue when we know who we are ... expressing that no means no ... already done ...

we are not powerless ... we are not victims ...

knowledge is power and support is always beneficial ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:31 AM   #55
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

wonder full

advice here

day and future eyes

i felt very impowerd reading

your words ..thank you ...

we are no longer sheep going to the slughter house

somtimes the power of now is saying NO ....

we live to learn we learn to live

in living lovin service be true to your self ... rhythmmm
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote