Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default For The Record

How many of us could jay walk in the District of Columbia, and not get in trouble.

How many of us can sell milk to a neighbor from our milk cow and not get in trouble.

How many of us can can go without a seatbelt and not get in trouble.

How many of us can kill 17 people in an "act of terrorism" and not get in trouble.

I don't know but Obama plans on prosecuting you for only the first three apparently.

Join US
http://www.joinden.com/

Last edited by Waterman; 06-01-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:17 AM   #2
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: For The Record

Sure makes Ecuador look better and better, doesn't it?

It's the milk that was the bottom line for me.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:28 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
How many of us could jay walk in the District of Columbia, and not get in trouble.

How many of us can sell milk to a neighbor from our milk cow and not get in trouble.

How many of us can can go without a seatbelt and not get in trouble.

How many of us can kill 17 people in an "act of terrorism" and not get in trouble.

I don't know but Obama plans on prosecuting you for only the first three apparently.

YouTube - For The Record : DO NOT ENLIST!

Join US
http://www.joinden.com/
I really don't understand the point of all this Obama-trashing. What are you trying to prove? That there's a credible alternative to him when all politicians are crooks?

It's like beating a dead horse and yet, some folks here insist on doing so instead of something more productive.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:45 AM   #4
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

Its true he's just a puppet along for the ego trip and hating and criticizing him is only playing their game. Although for me and many he is the visible portion of the deceivers
whether he's carrying out orders and not just giving them. He is the face behind the lies
of the powers that be and considering we've all been brain washed to hate we the
people are far from perfect. The news is good this can only help those thinking of signing up to think again and question the reality of what the guy is telling us. Obama and the PTB
let a CIA (Al Qaeda) agent go free for killing American military, wow thats something to think about never mind the rest done by Bush and the same PTB. The less there are holding a gun pointing at you is your chance of survival if the worst comes to the worst.
I'm still not there yet but I'm doing my best to forgive him and his masters, they know this video is bad news for them and good news for us the people.

Unquestioning respect for authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:02 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

People act like Obama's the only person to do such a questionable thing.

The whole past 8 years has been full of this **** from Bush, Cheney and the rest of TPTB.

It's quite dangerous to focus your ire on ONE man when there are others who were doing the same thing long before he ever came onto the scene.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:55 AM   #6
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default For The Record - Part 2

No Obama is just as bad as Bush and all the others puppets that dance to their masters.

The folks that think they picked them are cool aid drinkers that haven't figured it out yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrWUJWaRPYA

Last edited by Waterman; 06-03-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:11 AM   #7
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
People act like Obama's the only person to do such a questionable thing.

The whole past 8 years has been full of this **** from Bush, Cheney and the rest of TPTB.

It's quite dangerous to focus your ire on ONE man when there are others who were doing the same thing long before he ever came onto the scene.
No ones picking on Obama every President elected to govern America has been groomed for this purpose just like all of our Prime Ministers have. What Humble if you don`t mind my asking do you find about him that makes you believe he is different? I`m just curious cause if you go by his election promises its rather transparent that he has yet to honour any . So considering this I can`t see his story being any different than any politician that has won any election in the past They promise us everything till they get in office and then as soon as the Corporate pay outs start arriving we are history for the next 4 years then they lower them selves back to our level in hopes of sucking us in again .

The game is fixed and We will never be on even footing with them as long as we continue on this road . Gerald Celente said something recently that leads me to believe that America has reached or soon will reach the tipping point he says that by 2012 there will be a third party in American politics I hope he is right and I pray to god they can not and will not be bought. Like we have it now in the U.S. and Canada
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:46 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: For The Record - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
No Obama is just as bad as Bush and all the others puppets that dance to their masters.

The folks that think they picked them are cool aid drinkers that haven't figured it out yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrWUJWaRPYA
And people who listen to Rense/Jones/Corsi are kool-aid drinkers too.

Let's both not generalize here.