Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-19-2008, 10:01 AM   #26
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Breaking, largest us army recall sonce 1941!

Hi Orion Morris,

You could be an important piece in this jigsaw now if you know retired army officers. Remember, if these guys have been retired for more than ten years, they will not be recalled.

The interviewee said that his friend had called and informed him that the letters were being prepared to be sent out. Some were sent out on the 17th and others were being sent out, it was suggested, over the next couple of days. I imagine it takes around a couple of days for the postal system to delier a letter, so the first letters would start to be received tomorrow or Friday.

If anybody knows of a retired official and has access to the letter, please scan the letter and post in the forum as it could prove to be an important document in the history of the US.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I know retired officers... They havnt said anyting... when is this supposed to happen... I dont think they could actually pull it off without having a national draft... If their is a draft I think their will be revolt first.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:17 AM   #27
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi bilderburger w/cheese,

I'm not one for trying to stir it up, but I remember watching the film 'Loose Change' and also a candid interview with Peter Power of Visor Consultants speaking about the 7/7 bombings in the UK, both suggesting that 'war games' were prepared for the same day as the 'attacks'.

Could it be that some new 'war games' are being planned?

We should monitor this closely. The very least that could happen is that the guy who released this story will have egg on his face. If it is true, we need to know ASAP to get the word out far and wide to try and stem what could be something bigger.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
rogue2/sunflower:

weve got US officers/soldiers being recalled; its possible that through the recent training exercises of foreign troops on our soil (see alex jones` material in police state 1,2, and 3), we have the necessary manpower to distribute food/supplies when something happens (translation: when they do something to us.).

in september, a standing brigade was permanently assigned to the northeast... thats typically 5000 guys.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2008/09/24/army/

according to the article, the defense authorization act of 2006 gives the president the right to use the soldiers under martial law, antiwar protests that get unruly, or a terrorist incident. the article said they were being trained for nonlethal combat techniques.

another poster mentioned the recall of troops from wisconsin... i was there in the early 90s and had a roommate who was in ROTC. during his national guard weekends, they trained extensively for riot control. i recall him asking for volunteer rioters to make the scenarios more realistic.

ALL THAT SAID.... it seems that our distinguished colleagues on the ATS forum think its most likely a hoax:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread412473/pg1

i think we should chill out and relax until we get some more credible evidence.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:56 AM   #28
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Breaking, largest us army recall since 1941!

Yes, please keep us up-dated to all of this, and to C77, holy guacamole!!! Thats scarey, I really wonder what it all means! Good luck with that!!!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:23 PM   #29
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

Stop-loss policy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop-loss_policy
Stop-loss, in the United States military, is the involuntary extension of a service member's active duty service under the enlistment contract in order to retain them beyond their initial end of term of service (ETS) date. It also applies to the cessation of a permanent change of station (PCS) move for a member still in military service. Stop-loss was used immediately before and during the first Persian Gulf War. Since then, it has been used during American military deployments to Somalia, Haiti, Bosnia, Kosovo and during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks and the subsequent War on Terror.
The policy has been legally challenged several times, however federal courts have consistently found that military service members contractually agree that their term of service may be involuntarily extended.

Controversy

The controversy regarding stop-loss focuses mainly on the aspect involving "involuntary extension" of a service member's initial active duty service obligation. For service members opposed to involuntary extension, it represents implementation of a desultory clause in their contract which alters their expectation of an end of term of service date. It also exposes them to the risk of an additional or prolonged combat deployment. For opponents of a current armed conflict, the public perception of "involuntary extension" is contrary to the notion of voluntary service and undermines popular support for the conflict.

In a campaign speech in 2004, former presidential candidate John Kerry described stop-loss as a "backdoor draft."[2] The use of stop-loss has been criticized by activists and some politicians as an abuse of the spirit of the law, on the basis that Congress has not formally declared war, such as is the case in the Iraq War. (Congress did, however, legally authorize the Iraq war. Similar authorizations occured without formal declarations in Korea and other conflicts.)

During August 2007, Iraq Veterans Against the War, an activist organization of former and current service members, announced a national "Stop the Stop-Loss" campaign at a press conference where they were holding a week-long vigil in a tower erected on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. Other anti-Stop-Loss vigils have occurred in Bellingham, Washington, and Colorado Springs, Colorado.

On March 10 and 11, 2008, a group of college students, supported by Code Pink and Iraq Veterans Against the War, as well as several other organizations, issued symbolic stop-loss "orders" to every member of both the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate in protest of both the practice of stop-lossing and of the Iraq War. On March 12, 2008, the students "enforced" the orders by blocking off the exits to the parking garages of the Rayburn House Office Building and the Hart Senate Office Building.[3] Ironically, most elected politicians wish to keep their seats as long as possible, so the effort appears confused.

any ways alot of these new links and info posted doesn't look good =((((

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 02:27 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:25 AM   #30
Kly
Avalon Senior Member

C77 where did you find that post about the letter for active duty?
Kly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:14 PM   #31
David
Avalon Senior Member

Just came back from a road trip from Virginia to Ohio and noticed a large increase of military equipment on tractor trailers. Watercraft landing vehicles, heavy equipment and other items I could not identify because of tarps.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:33 PM   #32
HOPEFUL
Banned

Last edited by HOPEFUL; 12-15-2009 at 02:42 PM.
HOPEFUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:43 PM   #33
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/20...n-general.html

November 21, 2008
U.S. Armed Forces begin "General Mobilization" recalling ALL retirees who EVER served in ANY military branch!
The United States has begun an astonishing "general mobilization" of ALL retired or honorably discharged military members from ALL branches of the service!

Letters have gone out to several Million former soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines which read as follows:

SUBJECT: Recall from Retired Status

A. Name:***** *****
B. Retired grade: E-6
C. Serial Number: ***-**-****
D. PMOS:
E. Current mailing Address:
F. Date Retired: 10 OCT 86

Petty Officer *****, You have been selected for recall to active duty for a period of not less than three years; or a period of time which will extend beyond your 55th birthday or 30 years active Federal service whichever is sooner and; You will not be eligible for voluntary release from active duty during the period for which recalled, but may be released from active duty for the convenience of the Government; and while recalled, You will be subject to all provisions of the Uniform Code of Military Justice including discharge from the pursuant thereto and all Navy regulations including those providing for administrative reduction; but any administrative separation from the will be accomplished by releasing you from active duty rather than by discharge, except where other action is directed by Headquarters, Department of the Navy.

1. Enclosure
Report of Physical Examination

To give you an idea of how incredible this is, the last time the United States made a "general mobilization" was in December, 1941.

General mobilization orders usually take 120 days to show an effect, which translates into late February, early March, 2009.

Sadly, this time frame fits with my prediction that the United States government will financially collapse by the end of February and de-monetize the US dollar as a currency, wiping-out the life savings of every citizen and paving the way for introduction of the AMERO to replace the dollar.

Involuntary recall is part of all enlistment contracts in the military. Whenever anyone joins the military, they sign a contract for their Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) and are told in writing they are subject to being involuntarily recalled into military service FOREVER.

This general mobilization will involve literally millions of Americans and will prove incredibly disruptive to millions of families and to businesses throughout our nation. The big question is: WHY?

Why is this being done?

It seems to me that there are only two possibilities:
1) We will be in another (huge) war within the first 6 months of 2009 OR;
2) the government will collapse and they fear being forcibly overthrown by hostile citizens angry at losing everything.

For my part, I hope the latter is not the case because if the politicians think the military can, would - or even could - protect them from their own citizens, they are sadly mistaken.

Here in the USA, 95 million law-abiding citizens own over 212 million lawful firearms. If even ten percent of those gun owners were to rise-up to overthrow the government, the entire Army, Navy Air Force and Marines would be outnumbered more then ten to one - even with this general mobilization!

Any military members foolish enough to fight the very citizens they swore to protect, would quickly find themselves dead. Any foreign troops brought in from overseas would be cut down with a brutality they cannot even imagine.

What is amazing to me about this is the absolute, total silence about it in our "main stream" media. No information about this mobilization is being mentioned as news anywhere in US media except in outlets such as this web site.

More details as they become available. . . . . check back.

Posted by HalTurnerShow.com at 11/21/2008 11:12:00 PM
31 comments:
Johnny Canuck said...
Welcome to Amer-Israel ! Shalom !
This is all about making the country 'safe' for the Jewish ruling class. Why have American troops have been posted in Germany for 60 freakin years ?
Just in case any Aryans get any ideas about self-determination.

November 21, 2008 11:53 PM
Anonymous said...
Hal,
Police agencies in the mid-Michigan area are being issued fully automatic weapons for what they are told ... "civil unrest." Also a 18 wheel trucker friend of mine, he was also with us in Kalamazoo, related to me that he saw at a petro station in Ohio... at least 6 other 18 wheelers with CANADIAN MILITARY ARMOR VEHICLES on the back, heading further south in the U.S.. This took place this last Thursday.

Also a couple of weeks ago at the semi-annual gun show in Knoxville, TN ... where hardly any blacks are ever present... this time around around 25% of the crowd were blacks and buying all the guns and ammo they could get their hands on. Hope these few new pieces make the puzzle bigger to see. The people who write into this blog MUST convey any and all info, because we are heading into one hell of a firestorm. Remember, COMMUNISM is Jewish and so are most of the black population.
Pastor James Wickstrom
Teacher of YAHWEH

November 22, 2008 12:05 AM
Nepos Libertas said...
If Obama is still on track to be inaugurated on January 20th -- and not removed because of his questionable vault birth certificate -- then America is ****** because Obama will sign gun control bills now that more Democrats control House post-election.

Assault rifle ban. Concealed carry ban. Semi-automatic pistol ban. Etc.

U.S. military should not take it any longer like Smedley Butler exposed the Big Business plan to overthrow FDR to impose fascist regime 70 decades before.

They must heed General George Washington's decree to stand ground and not kiss corrupt and tyrannical government's ass. The best outcome is to OVERTHROW the government and WIPE OUT the traitors who only support Wall Street crooks and Israel above ordinary American constituency.

November 22, 2008 12:17 AM
Anonymous said...
One word: "GAZPROM". Russia President Medved severely underestimated future oil revenues for 2009. Banking on the then $140per barrel, Russia set its projected budget on these stilted prices. Incredibly Medved even remarked that oil would rise to $500 a barrel. Now oil is below $50 a barrel and demand is weak and getting weaker. Medved is also the former chairman of the board of GAZPROM, Russia's leading oil venture. Russia would like to nationalize GAZPROM and will do so on the world's investor backs by invading Ukraine after raising prices citing supply demand issues. Russia will also help itself to outgoing European deliveries. Ukraine will of course attempt to protect its pipleline, fully cognizant as to what happened to Georpgia (the test run). GAZPROM will respond in turn. Oh, did I mention that GAZPROM has its own mitliary shock troops. Yep, thats right the Russian gov gave GAZPROM the exclusive right to maintain a separate army consiting of former elite special forces, similary to our Blackwater. Look it up. Its a nice read. GAZPROM is known as the state within a state. Anyways...The world, meaning the US will have to respond and, valla you now have a conflict of no return which can only escalate... I hope I am wrong. As for the Jurrasic Brigade? In my opinion, aged ranks will handle rote mundane shipping, supply and, logistics.

November 22, 2008 12:18 AM
Anonymous said...
Announce NESARA Now!

November 22, 2008 12:23 AM
Anonymous said...
Hal,

Civilians entering into the Service only incur an eight year commitment. The first four years are on active duty. The second four years are in the inactive ready reserve. Once those eight years elapse, the member is no longer subject to recall.

Military retirees (i.e., those who serve 20 years or more) are subject to recall for the remainder of their lives. Military retired pay is not for services rendered; it is a retainer for future services.

Thank you for your postings!

November 22, 2008 12:29 AM
Anonymous said...
"U.S. Armed Forces begin "General Mobilization" recalling ALL retirees who EVER served in ANY military branch!"

Whatever happened to the 13th Amendment (no involuntary servitude)?

November 22, 2008 12:34 AM
french said...
HAl,,
Good Job ..
Proud of you Hal..
Your goddamn right ..
[racist comments removed].

BUT I THINK THEY DONT GET IT ..
THE AMOUNT OF BLACKS AND WHITE DIVISION THEY PREDICT MIGHT JUST BACKFIRE AND THAT WHITE AND BLACK MAY UNITE FOR COMMON CAUSE AND THAT IS TO STRING UP ALL POLITICIANS AND CROOKS WHO TOOK PART IN THIS GLOBAL TAKEOVER..

THE LAST CARD HERE IN CANADA IS THIS JEW [racist comments removed] MICHAEL IGNATIEFF WHICH I HAVE WON 1000$ BECAUSE I CALLED IT WITH SOME FELLOW BRETHREN THAT HE WOULD RUN FOR LEADERSHIP AND WIN WELL HE THINKS HE WILL WIN

AS FOR THIS MOBILISATION IS ACCURATE WILL BE BECAUSE PAKISTAN IM ALMOST SURE WILL BE THE ONES WHO WILL BE THE PATSY FOR THE SH ROOM THAT IS ALL BUT CERTAIN TO GO LIVE...

I ALSO PREDICT THAT ISRAEL HAS SOME REAL **** ON STORE FOR IT MAYBE EVEN THEM GOING LIVE OR SOME SORT OF BACTERIA THINGY..

THE USA WILL GO IN DEFAULT I PREDICT BEFORE OBONGO GETS THE KEYS AND GEORGE PORGY WILL PERHAPS DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND DEFAULT OBONGO FROM TAKING KEYS OR DELAY IT..

I SUGGEST YOU ALL AND I MEAN ALL ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS THIS YEAR BECAUSE IT WILL BE LAST ONE FOR GIFTS..
FOOD AND HEATING WILL BE NEXT YEARS GIFTS AND SHARING OF HOUSES AND ASSETS..

[racist comments removed]
MYSELF THOSE HILLS ARE LOOKING VERY NICE I AM GOING TO SUPERSONIC WORK MY ASS OFF UNTIL **** HITS AND THEN GOING INTO PLAN A SELF SURVIVAL AND LOVED ONES WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS AND LEAD THAT GOES WITH IT..

I WILL PRAY FOR ALL AND HOPE THE **** THAT NEGOTIATIONS WIN OVER THESE ****** WHO JUST WONT GIVE UP POWER WITHOUT A FIGHT..

[Inappropriate content removed]

THESE SICK SICK SICK *******.
AT ANY RATE LETS SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT AND IF THE FAB 13 WILL COME TO AN ACCORD TO AVERT THIS ALL.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

My right to post information is protected under the constitutional rights for freedom. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

November 22, 2008 12:52 AM
Anonymous said...
Hal...

You actually think the amerkwans will fight back??? LOL!!!!

This country has been dead since the 1960's, NOTHING can ever revive it! da kwa is i$raels TOILET!!!! THATS IT!!!

Only thing left in da kwa is some white pussy to breed with, but of course, due to the decades of kike feminism and chir$tian lie$ they are LO$T to the demon$!!!

The kwa was a MISTAKE!!!!!

November 22, 2008 1:32 AM
Anonymous said...
the only thing citizens are missing is organization and communication resources, without it you can have 300 million gun owners and it would be worthless.

November 22, 2008 1:40 AM
Anonymous said...
the us is seeking to borrow money from Saudi Arabia u.a.e. and other middle eastern countries. you might be right hal i have Saudi riyals in case the **** hits the fan.

November 22, 2008 2:00 AM
Anonymous said...
Wow hal i wonder when i will be getting my letter.

November 22, 2008 2:14 AM
Anonymous said...
Um, I know someone in his late 40's whom was in the military, and I spoke to him tonight before reading this, and he mentioned nothing about this letter. I know him very well, he would have mentioned something of this nature considering lately I have been letting him know about "behind the scenes" news going on in the world. What gives?

November 22, 2008 2:30 AM
Anonymous said...
My brother-in-law, who is 12 years my junior, got his marching orders on yesterday.

He & I were incredulous. Hal is on target.

We sat down and he wrote on the letter "**** YOU Obama" and put it back in the mail.

We will see.

Sgt. 1st C Fort Dix NJ, retired.

November 22, 2008 2:54 AM
Anonymous said...
Could this be about the Ron Paul Federal Reserve protests on Nov 22? I hope enough people can get together and blockade these parasites in their offices. Better yet,I'd like to see them tangle with angry mobs of protesters outside with only their briefcases as weapons

November 22, 2008 3:01 AM
Anonymous said...
[Inappropriate content edited out - I think we get the message]. Wake up folks. Carlos

November 22, 2008 3:16 AM
Anonymous said...
What other (if any) websites have given out this information and can you validate this? I know guns are flying off the shelves and civilian ammo has also been bought up and is now becoming hard to come by.

November 22, 2008 3:18 AM
Anonymous said...
"Any military members foolish enough to fight the very citizens they swore to protect, would quickly find themselves dead. Any foreign troops brought in from overseas would be cut down with a brutality they cannot even imagine."

Very true...
When it comes to the foreign troops, muslims aren't the only ones capable of brutality. Washing machines, garage door openers, home-built goods from the tools you have, heads posted on stakes... Real Americans will get it done correctly and accurately. Read your History, and then you all will understand!

November 22, 2008 3:20 AM
Anonymous said...
The mainstream media? Not telling anything about the mobilization at all? Because they realize that they are in trouble for being complicit with the current U.S. government.

So, I pick up (2) over (1) because the media is too quiet. If it "was" (1), then media would notify the Americans.

More and more Americans are realizing that the conflict between the Middle East and America does not exist but Israel and Jewish bankers themselves, who hold all of liabilities for America's and Iraq's problems.

Even Americans in 1942 disliked the draft!

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...777564,00.html

It is virtually impossible for Obama to "control" America because of his racial difference and birth in a foreign land.

November 22, 2008 3:52 AM
Anonymous said...
To St. Michael, the Archangel:
Please come now and bring multitudes of angels with you. Let them all have weapons to protect the white citizens of the United States who have been misled by devils who have taken evil control of our country and who will do anything for money. Do not save their souls, send them to hell, St. Michael, because you can and have before. Help us fight and give us each extra strength to protect ourselves. Amen

November 22, 2008 4:46 AM
Anonymous said...
My contract with the Navy included an end of obligated service date (EAOS). I served the entire 6 years on active duty and have a DD 214 to prove it. If they where to call me up it would be a breach of contract.

November 22, 2008 7:49 AM
Robert said...
I thought John Moore clarified that it wasn't a huge recall, but was a small number. Republicbroadcasting.org goto the 'National Intel report' in the 'show archive' and select the 1st hr of nov. 21st.

I would want to be sure about this. Don't get me wrong, we are in a world of hurt coming by many venues, but lets make sure this is for real first.

Robert

November 22, 2008 8:28 AM
Anonymous said...
Judging by the bloggers whofollow your blog, there is an excess of mentally deranged Spics here. iF we didn't know you, one would think that this is a blog for filthy mudskins. Oy, the pain.

November 22, 2008 8:28 AM
Anonymous said...
Hal...

You might want to remember this...

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2008/se...obam-s13.shtml

Tie it together with what is happening now, ans it truly makes A LOT of sense. What do you think??

November 22, 2008 9:11 AM
hazeces said...
Is funny how no one but you is only saying this their has not been any word spread on the street or other websites about this, but only here. don't you think if that was true the media the news and other people would have been knowing this even soldiers who don't approve of the war would have spoken up on the this right away...

November 22, 2008 9:15 AM
Anonymous said...
Directly from this site:

https://www.hrc.army.mil/site/Reserv...bilization.htm

Mobilization of Retirees

The Secretary of the Army's approval is required to mobilize retirees. Sections 688 and 12301 of Title 10, U.S. Code, and Army Regulation 601-10 govern the recall and mobilization management of retired soldiers of the Army. When directed by the Secretary of the Army, retirees from any component may be mobilized and recalled to active duty.

HRC St. Louis's Retiree Mobilization is the mobilization planning and recall center for US Army retirees. HRC St. Louis maintains soldier data for all retirees in the Total Army Personnel Database - Reserve (TAPDB-R) in addition to the availability of retiree's Military Personnel Records Jacket (MPRJ) maintained by the National Personnel Record Center (NRPC).

-----------------------

It might be a good idea to watch this site, as well as anyone in St. Louis to see if "extra" military personnel increase.

November 22, 2008 9:16 AM
Anonymous said...
Why the sudden mobilization? Why the need for all the cannon fodder? In addition to the scenarios suggested by Hal, could it be that we are about to be attacked by extraterrestrials? I believe our government has been aware of all the UFO activity for decades and may even have been collaborating with aliens. Like Judas, a few officials sold us out as a species in exchange for advanced military technology. Once the ETs gained our trust, and learned our weaknesses, their next move was to plot our extermination. I'm convinced that all the UFO sightings were recon missions of the Earth prior to a takeover attempt. No, I'm not wearig a tin-foil hat, I just don't trust our government to tell us the truth. They never came clean about Roswell or Project Blue Book. They won't divulge the danger until it is upon us, and by then it's every man for himself. Stay alert White Man, stay armed, and get ready to resist with everything you've got!

November 22, 2008 10:03 AM
American Nationalist said...
Regarding this, I believe that some kind of recall/ mobilization may be in the works. As for a mobilization of all former servicemen? This, as a practical matter, is unworkable. Before and during WWII, it took 4 years or so before we had 16 million under arms (draft being started by FDR in 1940). On the other hand, perhaps they think that only a small percentage of veterans will actually respond, and that they can relatively quickly handle the surge in manpower. Also, they will need weapons and equipment. Anyone heard if there are huge surges in orders for weapons manufacturers?
If only a small percentage respond, this is also a big problem for them. Will Gulf War vets respond to an edict from the Jigiboo Igloo (what the White House should be renamed)?
I believe that some kind of back-door draft/ mobilization is likely in the works, but am skeptical if it truly reaches the dimensions Hal is warning us about. I said skeptical, not incredulous.
Perhaps it is part of a ploy to indoctrinate people about obediance to our Mugabe and his thugs?

November 22, 2008 10:15 AM
AryanKnight said...
-What'th-- so HT what happened to your previous encouraging pronouncement of:
"Something incredible is about to happen; don't be afraid when it does! -My Fellow Americans:..."
This current item is more evidence of the screws being tightened upon "we the sheeple" by a hand-full of jewZionist warmongers that have, and continue to, make total fools of our long besieged Aryan-race, which unfortunately prefers to murder its own for the 'God's Chosen' almighty insidious jew! (the jew will faine being your friend, -yet they are plotting 24/7 devious ways of control and debauchery!). When in the hell are we going to stop allowing a tiny number of arch-criminal Bank'sters to destroy our righteous dreams aspirations and usConstitution; --this is God's way of testing our menttle, and for a century we have whimpishly allowed the satanic- 'jew' to totally corrupt our nation, spewing their disinformational propaganda via OUR FCC-airwaves, via OUR Public-libraries; --if we don't put a violent stop to this, then WE ARE INDEED PATHETIC and deserve to perish for lacking the pride and integrity of our Founding-fathers...!!!

November 22, 2008 10:17 AM
****** off maddog said...
This is not ********! I heard John Moore(former Green Berett) and John Stadtmiller discussing this on RBN(no plug intended Hal).
At any rate, we all know why the MSM has not mentioned this. Can you spell ZIONIST JEW ***********? Yes my good friends, thats is the correct answer.
If by some chance Obongo gets his black ass in the White House: I see him hanging from a tree in the Rose Garden, if this comes to frutritian. Its not a threat FEDS just a strong feeling on my part, that the people of this country will finally wake up. Then watch out boys.

November 22, 2008 10:19 AM
Anonymous said...
Guess I'll be going back in then but, I'll not fight against my fellow citizens. Especially not for our new "Commander n Chimp".

November 22, 2008 10:37 AM

Last edited by Gareth; 11-24-2008 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Obsenities and Racist comments removed
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:59 PM   #34
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Scary stuff
Not sure I would want to be in Yanksville if it's true, good luck over there
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:00 AM   #35
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Angry Re: Breaking, largest us army recall sonce 1941!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
why?

Background

U.S. Army prepares to invade U.S. Video

"A Second 9/11": An Integral Part of US Military Doctrine

...More

"There's going to be a crisis to come along on the 21st or 22nd of January THAT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT..."-Gen, Colin Powell
+
Attached Images
File Type: jpg franks.jpg (11.0 KB, 3 views)
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:48 AM   #36
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

There are plans yes. The excuse will be to control people because of the dollar collapsing, which of course they will collapse.

The bailout bill had 100 billion earmarked to be used by the president at his discretion. That money is going to be used to fund a domestic military presence.

However, there are plans within plans.

You had better get your affairs in order, and stock up. Drop all the fal-d-ral on the forum and get with like minded people. Yes, we have to dialogue to get acquainted but meet asap and figure out how your group is going to make it through. remember that everyone in your group has family which could become part of the picture and surprise many of the ground crew groups. So make sure everyone knows the potential number coming in for each person in the group. Loyalties have a way of changing from group to family in the middle of real trouble.

This is as real as rain! Yes, I have the t-shirt.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:54 AM   #37
murnut
Avalon Senior Member

There is no call up
murnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:41 PM   #38
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.infowars.com/?p=6134

November 21, 2008

Right Soup is hearing that a General Mobilization of ALL former military officers is underway. We caution that the talk we are hearing is conflicting, and that no concrete evidence has been uncovered yet. Still, reports from some who would be affected say that letters began going out on November 17th to all Non Commissioned Officers to recall them to service. Letters to Warrant Officers and Sergeants will go out this coming week. Reportedly some retired military have already gotten their letters. Right Soup is actively searching for scans of said letters, and for confirmation of this news.

A General Mobilization is VERY serious, about as serious as it gets. The Posse Comitatus of 1878 , which limits the use of the military for law enforcement is possibly being cast aside, if the rumored mobilization is for domestic enforcement. The Act can be set aside Executive Order of the President. Bottom line is, something big has to be imminent for this to be happening.

All sectors of society would be affected by this recall; there are doctors, lawyers, policemen, accountants, mechanics etc…it would be a huge disruption of society. For this to be happening would mean the “threat” is something which would occur within the next 3 months. A mobilization of this magnitude would be impossible to hide, so there would be a public pretext issued soon.

American Electric Power, one of the nation’s largest electricity providers, has reportedly moved 45-50 housing trailers to it’s Gavin power plant in Ohio. These trailers are equipped with beds and MREs, and reportedly many power facilities are doing the same thing AEP is doing. There is also chatter about some of our battleships mobilizing to the Persian Gulf. Could something be happening with Iran? Or could our military be preparing for a domestic problem?

Right Soup is investigating this information right now. We will be reporting back with more on this possibly blockbuster happening, and are actively seeking concrete evidence. We are actively seeking photocopies/scans of recall letters.
Old 11-23-2008, 05:54 PM   #39
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

U.S. Spy Base To Be Built In West Austrailia
06-18-2008
Canberra Times

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Australian defence support for United States military operations in the Middle East will be boosted by construction of a new top-secret US military communications base in Western Australia.

Defence Minister Joel Fitzgibbon revealed yesterday that work would begin in July or August this year on a satellite ground station for the United States Mobile Users Objective System, a new satellite communications system being deployed by the US Navy.

The new US defence facility will be located with the existing Australian satellite signals intelligence facility at Geraldton, Western Australia. The base will be linked to a network of communications satellites that will provide front-line US military units with instant access to high-grade intelligence and tactical information.

Once operational, the new facility will automatically provide communications support for US military operations in Iraq and the Persian Gulf.

Indeed, it will also automatically provide communications support for US military operations in much of the Asia-Pacific region.

The Defence Department announced late last year that it had finalised an agreement with the US Navy for the new satellite communications centre.

Mr Fitzgibbon's confirmation that construction will proceed comes shortly after Prime Minister Kevin Rudd's withdrawal of the bulk of Australian combat troops from Iraq.

The new Geraldton facility will be the first major US defence base to be established in Australia since the construction in the 1960s of the Joint Defence Facility at Pine Gap in the Northern Territory and the now closed early-warning satellite ground station at Nurrungar in South Australia.

In answering a question on notice by Labor backbencher Daryl Melham, Mr Fitzgibbon also revealed the US Navy had contracted Boeing Australia to provide construction services for the new Geraldton base. Boeing Australia already provides operational support for the existing facility at Geraldton, another Australian signals intelligence facility at Shoal Bay near Darwin, the Australian Navy's communication station at North West Cape near Exmouth, and the Defence Communications Network facility at Deakin, ACT.

About 70 Australian contractors are working on the design of the new Geraldton building and up to 20 United States staff and 100 Australian contractors will be involved in the construction phase.

The ground station will comprise three buildings housing sophisticated electronic infrastructure, three 18m satellite dishes and two smaller antennas.

Once complete, the base will be fully automated and will require only call-out maintenance support. All costs will be carried by the US.

Informal discussions on the possible location of the facility in Australia began in 2003.

The Defence Department and the US Navy signed a classified memorandum of understanding setting out the governing arrangements for the station in November last year.

The conclusion of a secret memorandum of understanding rather than a formal treaty means the agreement has not been reviewed by Federal Parliament's Joint Standing Committee on Treaties. Mr Fitzgibbon has said the ground station will be operational by 2011.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:42 PM   #40
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Where do you folks get your information? I know many retired oficers and nco's. No one is getting letters. Something like this would be hard to keep quiet...
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:51 PM   #41
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

November 21, 2008

Right Soup is hearing that a General Mobilization of ALL former military officers is underway. We caution that the talk we are hearing is conflicting, and that no concrete evidence has been uncovered yet. Mr Fitzgibbon has said the ground station will be operational by 2011.
Edited for length.
Why are you posting this Susan? Thanks for it anyway - but it is fearmongering in the eXtreme.
You are supposedly our anchor to sanity and rationalisation???
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:45 AM   #42
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

The letters just went out. Those over 55 will probably not be on the call, and the older officers under 55 will get their letters last.

However, this call has been planned and in the works for about four months.

Here is the bottom line for recalling military officers, etc...

Compromised leadership.

It is common procedure when preparing to control people via military command structures and historically to remove the potential for compromised leadership. It was done in both Russia and Germany, before the fascist regime and communist revolution was started. It is now being done in America.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:08 AM   #43
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Waterman :The letters just went out. Those over 55 will probably not be on the call, and the older officers under 55 will get their letters last.

However, this call has been planned and in the works for about four months.
How do you know? do you have proof?
can you link to the source of your information?

if you can't, then please don't spread out rumors...

People, this information is so important that we all need to calm down and wait for some kind of real proof, like a scanned letter.
until then wait and breath.

remember October 7th?
nivosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:47 AM   #44
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Still no scan anywhere, methinks this is bo****ks tbh.

(edited by Steve_A
Perleeease AndyH, less letters and more asterisks. )

Last edited by Steve_A; 11-24-2008 at 08:56 PM.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:04 PM   #45
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

November 21, 2008

Right Soup is hearing that a General Mobilization of ALL former military officers is underway. ...
Nice posts, Susan.
Nice SHARING of information.

Isn't is interesting in these forums when you share information that there are almost always people who say they need more proof... without simply doing a little research of their OWN first.

That's pretty funny. YOU a fearmonger?

be well

P.S. And none of them even take the time to review the book below...
Attached Images
File Type: gif infowars-shop_2024_279597.gif (11.8 KB, 12 views)
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:55 PM   #46
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
Still no scan anywhere, methinks this is bo****ks tbh.

(edited by Steve_A
Perleeease AndyH, less letters and more asteriscs. )
^LOL! You'll have to get vbulletin to understand some British terms instead of American ones
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:24 PM   #47
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I agree AndyH I think it's b*ll*cks as well
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:20 AM   #48
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the responsible thing to do...
is report / NOT always do i like what i find
esp. in this case -

i thought people's comments were important
that were added to Hal Turner stuff

(on the censor comment from the moderator--i thought
the software erased things) - so, i aplogise, if the post
is abrasive / or abrupt -- it's difficult to "quote"
if you "alter" comments

many people are following-what is going on,
and, i thought it was important

Remember,
they can NOT kill you-in your original spark/and, essence
you NEVER die
Old 11-30-2008, 01:22 AM   #49
Powerinourhandsl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
pure speculation on my part:

the US government needs all available manpower to control the masses when they are forced to announce that the US is officially bankrupt and that money no longer is worth anything. soldiers are sent out to cities to control the people and possible riot situations; maybe to deliver and distribute food to people when the infrastructure collapses. food distribution and delivery would be something that any retired soldier would agree to do for the benefit of the country.

Hi Bildeburger/ Your idea makes sense. If an emergency of any kind occurs -earthquakes, floods, food shortages - who best to use but the retired military? Frees up the enlisted soldiers for invasion threats or overseas action.
Unfortuntely , a devaluation of the dollar would make the chinese Hopping Mad. It would be interpreted as an act of war i seem to recall..
Powerinourhandsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:16 AM   #50
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

There was a extensive exchange of views on this very same discussion on another Forum at www.ashtarcommand.net whereby more then one ex or retired military person said they had not received any "call-up" notice nor had anyone that they knew that used to be in the military and when i heard this i assumed that this story to be not true.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote