Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

View Poll Results: Would you like to see more disclosure on middle earth?
yes 8 80.00%
no 1 10.00%
maybe so 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Middle Earth...is it real?

I sure wouldn’t mind seeing a conspiracy show with an expedition to the hole in the earth (supposedly its located at one of the poles). Now if middle earth exists...as far as the stories goes with the cities and the other exotic natural and scientific phenomenon’s …wouldn't you rather take your chances there before jailing yourself in a temporary box/bunker?

I’m sure if civilizations did exist down there, they are probably doing better then we are up here. As I hear it… the area is heavily guarded…at the moment. The secrecy just leaves me curious…I shall say. Has anyone ever goggle map the area?

Plus it’s cold in the winter and hot in the summer…we are forever camping out up here like some cast outs from our true home…homeless beings living outside, braving the elements.
It’s probably beautiful in middle earth.
Just imagining here…mostly.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Middle Earth...is it real?

....With less exposure to the surface elements and pollution, and likely a controlled natural habitat??
Middle Earth is where the smart beings are indeed, and living full bountiful lives. If you google Earth, there is a hole in the South Pole, but if you are looking at it in normal mode you won't see it. If you zoom in you will see the ring, then snow, but if you continue to zoom you'll see the ring again. Oddly, if you continue to zoom, it does seem to allow you to zoom inward although you only see white. If you pan back from the Earth, you will notice a black dot in the bottom of it in the white/snow area.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote