Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2010, 12:11 AM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

I see a lot of fear in this thread.

Is it any wonder that psychic attacks succeed in making themselves noticed? Psychic attack is not to be easily dismissed, but then again, nor is hot water or a busy motorway - all hazards that can be negotiated around.

Some people who got caught with their defenses down and have become attacked in a noticeable way are finding out that there are ways (quite easy at that) to defend and not be troubled further.

Others it would seem, are still trapped in a spiral of fear into which we should extend our hands with offers to help. I don't suppose I am the only one being emailed, PM'd and skyped by concerned people. We must all help shine our light whenever we can and in whichever way we judge to be appropriate.

Over the coming years, psychic phenomena are going to be more prevalent not less!

AJ..

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering"