Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #76
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This time last year......

Hey There Swanny! I reckon I am the luckiest gal alive, when I look at the love that I've found. I missed you buddy!

Hey To You Too Mudra! I guess the Hypo you placed in my name applies at times, especially in the mornins with my hypoglycemia, lol. The name was chosen last year because I live in what they call a hollow here in the foothills of NC, and I'm always laughin at somethin, hence happy holler gal.

I sure did miss all you folks, but I was still readin what all was written even though I couldn't log in. I had many laughs, especially from this thread. I thought about the use of natures leaves (for toilet paper) turnin up a bad case of poison ivy hiney when it was brought up. I'm glad some of us think alike. Then again, I'm appreciative of those who enlighten me by their different perspectives as well.

Swanny, I never did get to answer your question about my pronunciation of Aluminum. It's neither, lol. I say tin foil all the time, my mate says ah luminumumum.

Anyhow, I'm real glad to be back among friends. You all are very dear to me!
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:43 PM   #77
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

But you are still hunting the waskly wabbit .
Do you think you'll catch it this year

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #78
Swanny
I dont need a label !

The wabbit is too waskly for me
Maybe next year if I'm lucky
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #79
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
Hey To You Too Mudra! I guess the Hypo you placed in my name applies at times, especially in the mornins with my hypoglycemia, lol. The name was chosen last year because I live in what they call a hollow here in the foothills of NC, and I'm always laughin at somethin, hence happy holler gal.
Oooh Lol Happyhollergal I think the humor that goes through this thread made a twist in your name. Sorry for this dear . I got it right now .
I love you too You avatar is wonderfull dear !

Love always
mudra
Old 09-21-2009, 02:23 PM   #80
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Seems to be much less talk of the illuminati this year, last year we were talking about them loads.
Gee.. What u heard heard then Swan ?

Nuttin ? OK, let's make something up !

Maybe they're buy colouring in their 'I've had the swine flu vaccination' certificates ?
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:46 AM   #81
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Let's not let this thread die, it's been a real change of scenery for me. I enjoy the mixture of truth and fun here, so let's keep it goin. Kula, you go ahead and make up somethin on the Illuminati, while I go fetch some recent dirty deeds they're involved in. I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow. For now, I say good night my friends!
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:12 AM   #82
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Swanny;
Seems to be much less talk of the illuminati this year, last year we were talking about them loads.
Perhaps they are just frightened enough to feel that their struggle for dominance is morphing into a struggle for relevance. But still short sighted to not understand that.

In the long run, it doesn't work. This will not prevent them from doing what they can to make things much worse for all of us, before they're lost to history. Still...

"They chose unwisely."

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:09 AM   #83
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Happyhollergal... it'd be my pleasure to make something up.

However, seeing as we're almost in groundhog year... one year on , another October, another calamitous event approaching, it seems they don't need to make anything up. We are doing a good enough job ourselves !

There are some threads I wrote this time last year which I think are equally applicable now. Maybe I should go dig them up to remind myself of where we tend to get lost in the fantastical.

Herein is the beautiful duality of PA - nice people coming together and sharing experience and friendship.... but kind of over the wrong subject matter !

Where can I go join a 'petting small furry animals' forum instead ??

Peace n Love...

Kula
Old 09-22-2009, 10:39 AM   #84
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

The free soul is one who knows that the shape through which it manifests itself is carrying around it's own shadow .
Seems more free souls are popping up

Love always
mudra
Old 09-22-2009, 02:12 PM   #85
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Great picture mudra! yes a year has come and gone, wow! that was quick! have learnt many things while here but still learning much more, will we ever know all hm! not sure on that one! i've been i've beeni've been just glad to be around you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

The free soul is one who knows that the shape through which it manifests itself is carrying around it's own shadow .
Seems more free souls are popping up

Love always
mudra
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:40 PM   #86
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
i've beeni've been just glad to be around you all.
He wonderfull Jacqui .. exactly the same with me

Love always
mudra
Old 09-22-2009, 03:13 PM   #87
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mudra yes strange how things have gone full circle, the more we have learnt the less we know one thing never changes how ever is how some have found lasting friendship and
Old 09-22-2009, 11:53 PM   #88
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

I much enjoyed your thread here.

Don't tell me about preparations. I got crazy from 2008 fall, I bought upper located land. Still there are 2 backpacks in my living room, filled with bushcraft issues, -40 degrees sleeping bags, kukries, etc,

I liquidated all the bank accounts, i invested in gold and kept some in cash. I made a very generous food reserve, which we already ate it and replenish once again.

I didn't go so far, as Swanny with garden... just bought heirloom seeds. Up to now nothing, is very good. Let's hope nothing happening from now on.

But learned a lot and make contact with Avalon!

Wish you all the best!

Last edited by artvision; 09-22-2009 at 11:56 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:13 AM   #89
petem
Avalon Senior Member

It has been one year for me. Avalon has changed my life. I have all of you to thank for that.

The most meaningful thing I have learned in that year........love one another.

Who has taught me the most about love & life in that year......Luana, a fellow avalonian.

We are all right where we need to be.

Thank you........ each and everyone of you.
petem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:57 PM   #90
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Petem - I'm so pleased to hear of your positive experience through Avalon.

Yep, it hasn't been a bad year, has it Swanny ? Good thread.

something else I thought of, whilst 'making my plans for escape':

Assuming I can even think of a place to go to, with my Millets tin of glowsticks, fishing line, compass and all. My water purifier and sleeping bag in hand, my packets of pulses and bag of rice (anyone watched 'Into the Wild' ?? Ooo-weee! Are those Goji berries ? Maybe not...)

...supposing I get away to my (let's assume) forest hideout, with or without a loved one.(hello ? anyone there??) ..to sit out the pandemic and the martial law and the sweeeping of people to camps. I wait my three months till one percent of the population is left and the super police state has emerged.

Then what exactly ??

Live the rest of my life like somekind of New Age Ben Gunn ? At what point do I return to the new global 'Brazil' world that has formed ??

See, that's why the fearmongering 'sky is going to fall' approach doesn't make sense in my mind (when you really think about it.

There is no win for any escapees out of that situation if it does happen. Even if you have prepared. That's why it's so frightening. At some point you risk being rounded up anyway. . So maybe the real 'game' is more about frightening us than the actual plan materialising.

Because the frightening can go on for ever. The takeover can only happen once, then it becomes reality and it's not frightening anymore.

So the real solution must be about personal change (in my view) and even forgetting about survival plans. That's just investing in a scenario we can't win. (ultimately)

Because if it really is all true what does survival mean?
Old 09-23-2009, 02:12 PM   #91
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
So the real solution must be about personal change (in my view) and even forgetting about survival plans. [/I]?
The safest place you can go is your heart .
I do not know of anything else .
If every minute you spend you have put your heart into it than really
whatever happens nothing is wasted. With or without that body you 'll
feel just right
We all have our own path within . The road is paved . That's the road of
the free soul.

Love always
mudra
Old 09-23-2009, 08:35 PM   #92
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Yep, it hasn't been a bad year, has it Swanny ? Good thread.

something else I thought of, whilst 'making my plans for escape':

Assuming I can even think of a place to go to, with my Millets tin of glowsticks, fishing line, compass and all. My water purifier and sleeping bag in hand, my packets of pulses and bag of rice (anyone watched 'Into the Wild' ?? Ooo-weee! Are those Goji berries ? Maybe not...)

...supposing I get away to my (let's assume) forest hideout, with or without a loved one.(hello ? anyone there??) ..to sit out the pandemic and the martial law and the sweeeping of people to camps. I wait my three months till one percent of the population is left and the super police state has emerged.

Then what exactly ??

Live the rest of my life like somekind New Agege Ben Gunn ? :d: A At what point do I return to the new global 'Brazil' world that has formed ??

See, that's why the fearmongeri 'sky is goining to fall' approach doesn't make sense in my mind (when you really think about it.

There is no win for any escapees out of that situation if it does happen. Even if you have prepared. That's why it's so frightening. At some point you risk being rounded up anyway. . So maybe the real 'game' is more about frightening us than the actual plan materialising.

Because the frightening can go on for ever. The takeover can only happen once, then it becomes reality and it's not frightening anymore.
That's excaltly what I was going to do
I was expecting to find a girl to do it all with but she never came and I've given up hope of ever finding her now. Oh well.

I had plans of heading down to the coast with my tins of beans and bag of rice, finding a nice boat (would have been loads there with no owners) so we could sail off into the sunset together then find a great community of like minded souls to share our skills with.

Yea its been a good year but I really wanted something massive to happen. (Leap to the next dimension would have been nice.)
I know they would have caught me at some point but the fun was seeing how long I could evade them and how long I could hold out.

I'm getting bored of all the people saying this is going to happen and then that will happen and none of it ever does, I guess I need something exciting to happen.
I tried to wake up as many as I could along the way but most of my mates think I'm daft as a brush now so I've given up on that. I'm now waiting paitiently for 2012 to come along but I bet that comes and goes by like all the other predictions have. It's been fun learning and great to see though the BS they have been feeding me all my life. I've loved listening to people and seeing all the bits fall into place

Best thing about this time last year was it really gave me a sense of purpose, I had a plan and did my best to get prepared to carry it out but now I have no girl, no plan, no beer (but I've pinched one of my mates tins) no money and no purpose.
But on a positive side the best times in my life have been when I had no money, I'm now totally skint so maybe it's going to start getting good for me

I know what you're saying about them trying to frighten us, they feed off fear it gives them power.

I'm off to smoke a rollup and watch the tele now and be brainwashed, wake me up when it gets good

Sorry if this is a bit negative

Last edited by Swanny; 09-23-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:42 PM   #93
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

He.. you disillusionned bunch come and dance with me .
Bring that happiness out of your hearts .. enjoy that life
and every minute of it for in the blink of an eye it will be gone ,
taken away from you and then .. it will be too late !!!

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 09-23-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:57 PM   #94
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

OLE' , Mudra !

Dancing In New Zealand with Love,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:11 AM   #95
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I love the joy, love and friendship seen here on this website. I feel very blessed and grateful to "be here". On April 10th, my husband and I lost our home and both cars in a terrible tornado (in TN). Our home collapsed around us and we were there at the time; we had to crawl out our bedroom window. We have replaced our cars and bought a home out in the country (great place for a survival garden and I'm taking that term "survival" very seriously these days!) I have not been on here in awhile and that is why. My life has changed forever and I am a different person---not taking anything for granted. When my friends were helping us salvage stuff in our other house, they were amazed at all the canned food and jugs of water they were toting out. I feel the love and the positive energy here on this website and I thank you for that. Wishing you many blessings and an abundance of love... XOXO
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:14 AM   #96
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Blimey that must have been mad, glad to see that cloud had a silver lining

Just been listening to Alex Jones again so am now back into survival mode
Old 09-24-2009, 01:33 PM   #97
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

It doesn't matter how hard you try to get this out of your head you know that you were led here for a reason(avalon/camelot) and yes like you Swanny i too feel we have been fed all this info,and we are still no further ahead. We all made plans a year ago looking to survive if the worst came to the worst.
But one thing i do know is that we are all powerful, and when i remember where the blasted switch is to turn it on, it will be powered up and raring to go to get this earth back where it should be one with nature/humanity and love for our space brothers and sisters, because we have to embrace all.
This is one thing i have learnt since being on Avalon, there are bad ones out there but i will not be beaten to think our love from creator will be crushed by those who wish to rule and conquer over us!

:w ub2: