View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 07:27 PM   #24
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Free Energy 'Projects' And Other Information'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
I like your thinking but that wouldn't be 'free energy'- it would be steam power, as it requires a heat source to produce the steam.

I have a idea for a way of power generating appliation, but I don't want to share it right now. I'm trying to get a company that makes solar panels interested in it (though its nothing to do with solar).

I don't want to get screwed like a relative did- he invented the persursor to something you are using right now, but he didn't take the right steps and his bosses took the credit.
The Trackball
l wish you luck cause you are really going to need it, perhaps you should reconsider l suggest you research stan meyers on you tube he had his car covertinf water to hydrogen he died , then there is that guy in new zealand whom made a product that would convert water into a combustable liquid so you could run a petrol engine he stopped too, and anothe inventor who created a car to run on water quit misteriously fell of the back of a train dead drunk and died yet he nevere drank alcohol. might be some things to consider
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote