View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 12:39 AM   #27
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Hello and thank you.

So first off let me answer a few basic questions that i'm sure everyone wants to know.

1.) No, i am not now nor have i ever been, (at least to my knowledge), part of any government or military projects either earth based or off planet.

2.) No, i have not, (again, as to my knowledge), been visited or aboard any alien vessels. I have not had contact with any alien race that i can recall. Yes, there are huge gaps spanning years that are missing from my life that i personally can't remember, but friends and familiy confirm that i was around just very "high". 25 years of mushrooms, acid & pot have left me foggy on some aspects of my life.

3.) No, what i say here can not be "proven" by me, however there is no rules that say it can not be "re-discovered" by you.

4.) No, i can not explain how i know what i know. The gaps of my life and the "conversation" that i had with whoever when i was 12 holds the key.
I'm still working on recovering them. I am being pulled towards arizona for some reason i don't know perhaps i'll find some answers there.

5.) Yes, i am bound by certain rules handed down by the one true god, you!

6.) Don't ask me about number 5, some of you already have posted the answer.

7.) No, i will never build anything i show you. Why? Your rules not mine.
But like i said there are no rules that say you can't do it.

8.) My purpose at this time is only to spread the knowledge of Free DC Energy and it's possabilities to the world before the ascension.

9.) No, at least at this time, i am not in any way psychically capable of anything. It ties in with the conversation when i was 12. I was bound by mankind until the time of ascencion.

10.) Yes, all that i say can very easily be discredited by the way i have lived my life. But so can alot of us. I posted this 2 days ago and allready a good percentage of you know what i'm talking about. That's proof enough for me.

11.) Yes, as of the last 3 years i have lived my life homeless and off the grid. I carry a highly modified laptop with me everywhere i go.
As of now all my businesses are online and sitting silent until i decide what is the best course of action in the days to come.

How did i come across Free DC Energy Researching crop circles?
Well it's a little more complicated than that.
After meeting the doctor, who was send to awaken me, he laid the ground work of the grand design, who i was to become, where we stood as a spiritual race, our true past & destiny, free dc energy, the mechanics of how spaceships were and how time and seperate timelines played a role in our exsistance.
It was the doctor who downloaded the info in my brain.
After that initial conversation, when i would listen to him, i started to see things in crop circles and ancient symbols that seemed familiar to me.
Patterns, the same patterns that i see when i'm tripping.
I discovered exponential energy from 2 of the crop circles dipicting the free dc energy schematic. After that it started to landslide in my head.
Starship dynamics, how to raise consiousness, and a slew of other knowledge started to reveal itself to me everywhere i looked. You can see it everywhere, company logos, school text books, manhole covers, money, peoples iris's, food, and espeacially nature, this is how i began to understand the playout of higher energy forces and how they effect lower energy levels. literally everywhere.

So, i have a well of knowledge i wish to share with the world but by doing so i am sealing my own fate, but if mankind benifits from this knowledge and everyone makes the right decicion, then my fate is destiny.
Unfortunetly i could not locate the particular crop circles i wanted to show you but i found them in a book labeled "Crop Circles" published by "Berkely Press" The one below is displayed on the front cover.
Also extensive research was done on the Giza pyramids and there angle, placement, offsetness and thier creation time went into the following discoveries.

The DC Energy is exactly as i stated, file a raw magnetite magnet into the same shape as the Giza pyramid angled at 22.5 degrees. Place it point down in the center of 3 solid ball magnets notched at 19.5 degrees on 4 sides. (there is a cc like this but i could not locate it, maybe you can.)
All this is, is a giant stater on a lawnmower. Two magnets pass each other and create a spark. So, as the corner of the pyramid passes a notch energy will form and spark from the bottom of the pyramid.
How do i know, i touched it and landed on my ass!
It is simple sience. The first few gov ships in the 50's were powered by these means, there are diagrams somewhere on the net, they escape my memory at the moment.

So take your newly discovered DC generator and take it to the next level.

What do you see in the following image?

It is a pointed object spinning at high revolutions inside a circular object that is hollowed out at 19.5 degrees. (useing pi as a reference)
A quick note on cc" you must pay attention to the wheat/grass that is flattened. This is very important. The way the grass is laid is the key to seeing what is in plain site.

How do you do this?

Make 3 solid raw magnetite ball and cut them in half.
Hollow each one until you have 6 bowls hollowed out at 19.5 degrees.
Take two pyramid magnets and place them together point to point and you will have a tetrahedron. (obviously you would have to carve it into a tetrahedron from raw material.)
Make the tetra slightly smaller than the inside of the balls.
So that when you place the pyramids into one have of the ball the points will barely not touch the inside walls.
So so far you have 6 half bowls hollowed at 19.5 degrees and 3 tetrahedrons whos points are angled at 22.5 degrees.
Place the 3 stars into the ball halfs and place the tops on the bottoms.

Now a little magnet lesson:
Remember how the pyramid magnet acts when you move above and below the earths equator? Well check this out.
When the balls are whole they have a north and south polarity.
After cutting them in half each half now has a north and a south.
Place that star inside one of those balls, go to put the other half back on and it wil SNAP back together and become whole again with only one north and one south as if it was never cut.

Once sealed the stars inside will try to spin in all directions at the same time, alot like the image above.
Place the 3 starballs in a perfect triangle from each other and all 3 stars will begin to spin in torward each other createing 3 distinct energy barriers.
Congradulations you've just created the drive engine for most of the starships in use today.

My time is running short so i will have to continue tomorrow.
These are just a few cc i could locate that i studied to aquire such knowledge.

Peace, Love & Light

Last edited by Flying Pyramid; 11-17-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote