View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #33
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What needs to happen re: Free Energy Devices

Yeah you are probably right , seems like we have taken over the thread!!!

Ok then, getting to the original topic :

1. If people are really serious about this, it must be done without the dream of monetary gain from it, because as long as we cling to this paradigm, it will never happen as it will keep us in the "box".

ok, I have been working on this free energy thing for 2+ years now, my intention has always been to spread the word on a fully working model.

2. A group of engineers, scientists, and committed volunteers must develop and test free energy devices and distribute them internationally.

Im willing to do just that, but there is always someone who wants to make money from it.

3. Plans/blueprints must be simplified for the layman and these also distributed.

I am a layman so as are my plans.

4. These devices should not be weaponizable, or as difficult to weaponize as possible. This is about peaceful free energy after all.

None of my ideas are weaponizable i believe.

5. These devices/plans must be finalized without copyright and patent approval as these systems are corrupt and set up to block any effective free energy forward movement.

I never would copyright my ideas on free energy as I believe most things have been thought of before.

6. There shall be NO discriminations. Free energy must be for everyone or it must be for no one. Furthermore, Plans/devices are to be distributed throughout the world with no regard for borders.

Exactly my dream, the one i am working on is independant of time zone or power connectors or climate, no discrimination.

7. Obviously, this requires money. My suggestion is private donations/funding as a non-profit group.

Tried that and it dont work unless you are willing to give all your plans to some one offering finance whome you have never met before, live on the other side of the world, and start to get ****ty if you are slow to reply to them...

8. Participants must realize that this must be done in secret for personal safety reasons. In every sense this is a revolution, but it is a peaceful one, so leave the guns at home.

Personal safety??, ever since I first mentioned free power and my design stuff on this site i have had a heap load of stuff happen in my house and life, bit late to worry now dont you think.

Well this is my reply to the questions submitted by Spiralmind, hopefully more of the 1072 viewers will post something rather then just 10 of us, after all it would benefit everyone, probably not me though as more strange goings on might happen.

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote