View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 09:20 PM   #8
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Self Reform Chemtrails S.R.C.'s

I sat in the sun most of the day yesterday soaking in the rays, focusing my intention towards the forces behind the chemtrails (starting with the pilots) telling them, "Thanks for the lesson, but maybe consider what you are doing."

I feel like now they are taking the day off in Boston. I have only seen a handful and the sky is mostly clear. They aren't blanketing the sky like normal. Yesterday was pretty intense for me spiritually because I had a few "click"s and it was very exhilirating. I can see why people are afraid to take responsibility for their creation, because once you realize that power inside you it blows the lid off of every comfort zone - it levels the playing field may be a good expression?

I know people may be critical of that method of dealing with chemtrails - but I honestly can't think of any way to take a "hands on" 3d approach. Protests, rallies, etc. I was surprised to feel like I was communicating with my actual surroundings. I know there is someone flying that plane, why not focus on sending them a positive message? I see no reason that it wouldn't work.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote