View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 08:57 PM   #17
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
hi oliver

like you say the most important bit of this speech/argument is that HERMAN VON R---- was not ELECTED - and farage is putting that argument in front of the right audience actually - the members of the EU parliament who also had nothing to do with the infamous appointments of ashton/herman..if nigel farage was so brito-centric like you experience it, he certainly would not have slashed baroness ashton's (british) appointment with such gusto! besides that and a propos your other comment, the most vocal/main advocate of mr blair candidacy at the time was gordon BROWN (yes as brown as his name tells you) and his party, not farage's party..remember that blair and brown were parts of the same political entity, very sleezy all that.... i am really not that political and i do not mind your cynicism, only direct it towards applicable examples..i feel you are wrong on this one..

maybe see/hear again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vBqyG6qYXE

p.s. i am not a member of nigel's or any other party.

p.p.s. having one and only currency mainly serves big multinational monster corporations/NWO, common people see no benefits..if not having to bother changing one national currency to another on your travels you see as some kind of betterment/benefit, i beg to disagree..i never found that inconvenient..on the other hand,i find handing over individual countries' financial policies to one central EU/WORLD bank most objectionable..it plays right into NWO hands!

Best wishes l
Dear Lightblue,
First, I apologize if you sensed some "cynicism" in my reply - i had no any intention to be like that.
As I stated, I really have no info about Nigel Farage positions in Britain`s politics, but I believe he is not corrupted.
The problem is systemic, in my opinion. EU parliament is only formally a "right place" for such kind of debating...it will not resolve anything, since the members are mostly puppets of the party and national interests/egoisms of the member states. If Farage wants to change the EU policy, he must first fight at home for full including of GB into EU, and than to start changing it.
It is not sure that EU will be a tool in the hands of NWO. Paradoxicaly, but exactly the diversity of nations/interests inside EU (some of them within even opposite geopolitical spheres) can offer some opposition to the NWO plans. For example, few days ago 5 member states of EU, for the first time in history, asked together nuclear weapon to be removed from the European soil...It is really an historical event. EU is now strategic periphery of the Atlantistic geopolitical block, leaded by US..and this is a shame. The key point of EU to become independent subject is exactly Britain to be fully included...

As for me, I am no more thinking politically, but i can see the reality. I know this planet will one day be politically unified. The question is whether it will be the corporative globalistic NWO agenda, or the true brotherhood among nations into oneness.

And money? Money is money, whether euro or national currency - the same source of evil!

With Love and Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote