View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:32 AM   #313
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Dear Oliver!

I did not mean to imply that I am not allowed to speak or write about some things.
I meant to say, that I have no 'authority' to write 'on behalf' of the Thuban Council about 'cultural' topics.
This is simply, because 'my expertise' is restricted to Cosmogony (the Ontology of Being); Cosmology (the manifestation opf Cosmogony in Energy) and particular foundational aspects of theoretical science as well as the Cosmic Legacy of the Perennial Philosopphy (including scriptures and scrolls of antiquity of all sorts).

I am deficient in many ways and have certain talents in others. I am a Mirror of the Primal Source and due to my learnings, understandings and wisdoms, I have been 'authorized' to share PARTICULAR information from the archives of Thuban, similiar to your notion of Akashic Records, but from a 'higherD' perspective.
I appreciate the arts and music to the nth degree, especially the beautiful blues and Jazzey tunes of Terra. I love musicals, such as 'My Fair Lady' and 'West Side Sory'; I find Mussorgsky, Ravel and Beethoven highly inspirational; I like the 'beatles' and the genius of John Lennon.
I do not 'like' 'rap' or abstract sculpture - in other words, I have tastes and distastes like everyone here on Terra or on Thuban.

I hope this clarifies my position.

Abraxas

Yes, it clarifies it, Abraxas.
Thank you.
Be well.