View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 11:04 PM   #7
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Everyone should watch this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
Thanks Steve G
i really didn't think it was possible for that wee calf to have survived let alone get up and move!
To Dagon - I don't know where you were on 15th Feb 2003 but I know 10 people who couldn't join the anti-war march because they had to work, look after their kids or were too ill to leave home. same with Avalon among the people i know. they may not come to this site but they are preparing. ie there are far more ground crew numbers than subscribers to Avalon (good as it is)
also with the coming rise in unemployment. it may well backfire on PTB as lots of people will now have the time to be and do what they have long dreamed of being and doing but were too hooked in to having to do a job they didn't enjoy to dare to live the dream.
love to all
we here in the states had a few protests during the war. I went to 2 of them. one in the city. SF and one here in town. it didn't work like the buffalo movie darn it. I think it will take something bigger. much bigger. the numbers were small compared to the opposition..
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote