View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 05:17 PM   #38
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How valuable is our sense of humor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Yes that was me, miss bongo, I had my sister in tatters explaining the whole thing, she is a serious giggler and one of those fantastic faces when in inappropriate moments you can see it dawn on her, and its all over......That bongo statement came at the end of a week where it was just the straw that broke the camels back and I melted into laughter.
Great.. going off topic here.. but how can humour be off-topic for Avalon?

With all those nasty things people say are going to happen to us for sure.. I think a bit of humour is the claret to wash it all down with.

Anyway.. had a great friend at uni, and we used to play this game over a period of years called nose bubbles... the idea is basically to say something to make the other laugh when they're not expecting it...and while drinking something. If you're lucky and you get the timing right.. the drink comes out their nose.

The great game about it is that usually the first funny thing only gets the laugh started.. you have to develop it a little with something else to really get the chuckle muscles going... three funny things one after another might well get the result you're after... but over a ten year period this was a rare event. Made it all the more fun when it did work though....

Purile behaviour maybe, but they were some of the best laughs I ever had...

Don't you just love that feeling when you can't move? can't breathe? You'd beg someone to stop ?! Boy that's living to me...

I'd rather spill a drink than spill my ration of freeze dried lentils.

K

Last edited by Kulapops; 03-04-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote