View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 07:19 PM   #24
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: nutrition lesson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
These are the same folks that are telling us cancer is a genetic disease and virtually incurable. 1 in 4 people will develop this disease in a lifetime. There are at least 4 cancer cures that have been completely suppressed from the public since the early 1900's. And the same goes for many of the other so called diseases we get. It "cures" people from illness that are caused directly from chemicals and other foreign substances that they put in our food/water and air. The amount of people that die from doctors and other medical professionals is equivalent to a 911 attack every week. That's not called "healthcare".
Still off topic but I totally agree with this. I am very seceptical of the pharmaceutical industry. They thrive if ill health. They dont want to cure us but to buy more drugs. Anti-depressents that make you suicidal can't be good. A drug for this and a drug for that. If it the sole purpose was not to make money a profits they would cure us!!

I would like to add though, if the worst case scenario does happen. And If food is in short supply what drugs or vitamins would be worth will having in a kit bag to keep one going? Maybe thats for a new post though..

Stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote