View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 10:14 PM   #214
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

BRUSHING YOUR TEETH WITH MMS

Youtube video shows mixing solution of citric acid, mixing it with MMS and mixing a solution for brushing the teeth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl_d7...04D758&index=0

In the video, he is using 8 drops MMS to 40 drops citric acid for brushing the teeth, but I originally have read using 6 drops MMS to 30 drops citric acid.

I have also read not to keep it in your mouth for longer than 1 minute. If you have receding gums, I would use some caution since the cementum that is exposed when the gums have receded can deteriorate quickly. It is not as strong as enamel. Be sure to rinse your mouth well afterwards to neutralize the acid. (perhaps even add a little baking soda or alkaline medium to stop the acidic action)

This from a MMS website regarding using 4 drops of MMS to 20 drops of citric acid as a toothpaste and wash.

Quote:
I am asked daily to explain my benefit and the way I use MMS to brush my teeth. I use 4 drops of MMS and 20 drops of citric acid solution, and I let them activate for 3 minutes. I then add a shot glass of water (approximately 1 ¼ to 1 ½ oz. of water.) I dip my brush in the glass with the mixture and brush just like I was instructed by my dentist, brushing up and down and side to side, and working the gum line as well.

I then take a sip of the solution and hold it in my mouth while using a flossing fork, working the MMS down below the gum line where it can get in the root of each tooth.

When I started doing this in February of 2007, my gums were bleeding every time I brushed and my teeth were loose. I had a dentist wanting to pull them all out. He said they were all falling out, and I wouldn't have a tooth left in 6 to 12 months. Within days of using MMS my gums quit bleeding and my teeth tightened up and I haven't lost one since then.

It had been a year before I started using MMS since the last time I had my teeth cleaned, and the plaque had built up so much that every time I would floss, I would have to restring my flossing fork 3 to 4 times as the plaque would cut it just like the serrated edge of a knife. Within 3 months of using MMS morning and night to brush and floss, I realized I only had to restring once every week or two. A year and a half of doing this, I now only have to restring once or twice a month as there is no plaque on my teeth to cut the string and it has been 2 ½ years since I had my teeth cleaned.
FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book at authorized website below:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost shipping rates, including worldwide.

~ Click on ABOUT MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download and more information regarding the use of MMS.

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.

Please see many more previous and future posts by peaceandlove starting at page #2 regarding protocols.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 01:29 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote