View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 11:47 PM   #22
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Disappearing Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rareheart View Post
It's very possible that we are being manipulated in the ways stated above.
In fact, it's hard to deny the thinking here...because it is supported by statistical evidence.
All who have gathered here did so for a reason. We all "know" that change is afoot. I have learned that change is the only constant...for that reason, I wonder if these changes are evidence of the transformation our entire lineage/species is in store for.

For me, it reinforces what Terence McKenna postulated about our species undergoing evolution. Our next step goes beyond 3D.

If we are changing due to the acts of a few, which I seriously doubt...these changes were meant to be.

Mankind will survive...in what form...only time will tell.

whatever this f..... 3D is about...i dont care....if we dont fill our shoes now, we will never ever reach any other levels eader....we willl be transformed to idiots....and about the crappy dimension **** talk....it is about what u have inside....and if people cant see this....they dont have any chance....and we have to keep what is inside and develope this...rescue does not come from outside!!!!!!! all this is soma talk!!!!!!!!!! wake up!!!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote