View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 12:52 AM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

09-18-2008, 05:21 PM #8
greybeard
Project Avalon Member
Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Susan
again Amen.
Love the poetry.
I cant remember my past lives but I never felt at home in this world.

Right from as long as I can remember I just could not relate to acts of non-love, not that im a Saint or sinner. I just am.
I find unconditional love very easy and thats a double edged sword.
In the past I have loved without discrimination and got taken for a ride many time but I thank those who did because they were my teachers.

The last 30 years have been spent searching for the Truth. The longest journey is from head to heart. Lol

I learnt to seperate the act from the person. I could love without condoning.

Books of Ramana Maharshi I learned a lot from. The world I tried to save did not even exist - my perception conditioned.
Ramesh Balsakar --Advaita-- Eckhart Tolle and David Hawkins teachers of Non-duality helped a lot. I am indebted to them.

I had am still learning to let go of belief systems, judgment, labeling and positionality.

People can justify anything, if the knew better they would do better. Ignorance (spiritual) is the only sin--falling short of the mark.
God forgive them for they know not what they do.
Spiritually asleep.

If everyone realized Oneness (Non -Duality) then there would be a Golden Age and the current act of the play of life would come to a happy close, and on to the next act.

Spiritual Sages dont say "do nothing" they say take right action, which is prompted by Higherself then there is no personal agenda non egoic action happens. I hope to be guided to take right action.

I am indebted to Michael StClare and the founders of this forum. They have re-awakened my dream of being part of a small comunity of radience.

My skills are few, natural energy healer probably being the main asset. Funds I have none.
Wants needs and desire along with motivation has mainly fallen away. Preferences remain.
I dont have to be right anymore-- what a blessing that is.

For me the goal of enlightenment (if it can be called a goal, Lord remove my ignorance) is the priority in my life.

I have found spiritual lessons to be the most practical thing.
Everyone wants peace and in the main my mind is silent I am therfore at peace, I dont really mind what happens to me but I do have concern for others.
Chris
Namaste