View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default It Has Begun; Mayan Elders Say: "Prepare!"

It Has Begun; Mayan Elders Say Prepare
By Mitch Battros - Earth Changes Media
Jan 11, 2010

First, let us go over what will NOT happen.
1) The world will not end; life goes on - but the rules have changed.
2) The date December 21st 2010 will be no different than December 19th or 22nd. This is to say the shift that is occurring has already begun, and reflects that of a 'bell curve' than a 'point'.
3) We are not being punished for our failure to live in peace; we are being re-directed to help in our maturation process.
4) We are not powerless in our destiny; we do and will have a choice.
5) The journey to enlightenment (or higher self), does not come on a fluffy cloud; for many of us it will a variable level of discomfort. The goal is to bring us back to our true selves.

Note: Both Carlos and I have come down with flu-like symptoms. Coincidence? - Who is to say? I can tell you this, I am quit sure the intensity and maintenance of integrity must surely have something to do with it.

As a result of great fatigue, I will have to make this a two part article. What I will tell you for now, is that many of the issues we have spoken of before are now here. I will attempt to give you a very brief overview of some items. The escalation of earthquakes, tSunamis, and volcanoes are here. This is to say areas such as the New Madrid fault, the Cascadia Subduction Zone, the Puerto Rico Subduction Zone, Cascadia Volcanic Range, and yes - Yellowstone are now 'in play'.

I will post two recent articles which emphasis the ever increasing marriage between 'ancient text', and 'modern science'. This is absolutely necessary to present the credibility needed to separate from the fanatical woo-woo's and Hollywood. Play-time is over - reality is here and not to be feared, but to be acutely aware of our surroundings and more importantly, who we truly are, and where we wish to go. Not geographically, but reflectively. The question we should now very seriously ask ourselves is: "Is our behavior, beliefs and actions - taking us towards our personal goals, or are they harmful and self-defeating?"

There is no one answer for any specific race, gender, religion, creed, tribe - it is an individual quest for ones' personal truth.

Cascadia Subduction Zone Quakes - http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...240_45_eqs.php

Puerto Rico Subduction Zone Quakes - http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...290_20_eqs.php

No; this is not a time to panic and run down the street with our hair on fire. However, it is a time to give significant contemplation of who we are, who we wish to surround ourselves with, am I comforted in quest of fulfilling what I believe my journey to be?

- Now back to the science:

Sun May Soon Send Magnetic Storms Toward Earth
Solar eruptions can send billions of tons of magnetically charged particles into space at high speed. If those particle clouds, called plasma, collide with the Earth's magnetic field, they can create dramatic effects ranging from a beautiful aurora borealis to a devastating electrical blackout. The Sun's volatile magnetic fields can become so severely twisted that they snap and then reconnect, producing a flash called a solar flare and a plasma eruption. If the plasma's magnetic field collides with the Earth's own magnetic field, they connect with another powerful snap.

Solar plasma (charged particles) physically compresses the Earth's magnetic field so much that it's smaller than the orbit of some satellites and celestial orbs. Without the magnetic field to orient the upper atmosphere, certain animals, birds, and weather patterns, extreme weather phenomena and radiation would occur. One example is United Airlines diverted 26 flights from their normal polar routes in January 2005 during Cycle 23's second sever round during the 'apex' (top of bell curve) to avoid harmful solar storms.

FULL ARTICLE: http://earthchangesmedia.com/secure/...9162527273.php

Correlations Between Charged Particles, Earthquakes, and the Earth's Core
Recent scientific research confirms a connection between high energy charged particles and earthquakes. Results suggest the importance of coordinated and simultaneous ground-based and space-based investigations specifically dedicated to charged particles and the Earth's core is warranted. NASA has teamed up with ESA (European Space Agency) to investigate a possible space-based early warning system.

One study looked at over 100 earthquakes with magnitudes of 5.0 or larger in Taiwan over several decades. The researchers found that almost all of the earthquakes down to a depth of about 35km were preceded by distinct electrical disturbances in the ionosphere. A new model uses satellite data from the past nine years to show how sudden fluid motions within the Earth's core can alter the magnetic envelope around our planet. This represents the first time that researchers have been able to detect such rapid magnetic field changes taking place over just a few months.

FULL ARTICLE: http://earthchangesmedia.com/secure/...9162527278.php

NASA Says "Quiet Sun Cause of Current Cooling Trend in Climate Change"
New measurements from a NASA satellite show a dramatic cooling in the upper atmosphere that correlates with the declining phase of the current solar cycle. For the first time, researchers can show a timely link between the Sun and the climate of Earth's thermosphere, the region above 100 km, an essential step in making accurate predictions of climate change in the high atmosphere.

The NASA Thermosphere-Ionosphere-Mesosphere Energetics and Dynamics (TIMED) mission was developed to explore the Earth's atmosphere above 60 km altitude and was launched in December 2001. The TIMED data provide a climate record for validation of upper atmosphere climate models, which is an essential step in making accurate predictions of climate change in the high atmosphere. SABER provides the first long-term measurements of natural variability in key terms of the upper atmosphere climate.

FULL ARTICLE: http://earthchangesmedia.com/secure/...9162527274.php
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote